When did you realize PUA was garbage and you should just be yourself and not give a fuck Veeky Forums?

When did you realize PUA was garbage and you should just be yourself and not give a fuck Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nuceTz9gZRQ
youtu.be/Z1-GkR8rx44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is pua

pls no Mystery

>Be yourself

right.... when majority of you are socially Autistic, have no idea how to socialize, not just with women.. people in general.

Be yourself bro.. just be cool bro.

these girls are just going to fall into your lap, as your daily schedule of jerking off at home and using the Cocoon mode as an excuse.

Stay mediocre /fit.

I never believed in pua

I always knew it was all about looks and how tall you are, realized it at 13 in highschool when women were going after the most facially attractive, tall men

flowcharts and pua routines can't create physical lust

wtf is PUA?

The most terrifying thing is that PUA actually works.

I hate it, I will never do it, but I wont deny it. These people literally make a living out of figuring out how the female brain/body works. They've mastered it, they understand it. It's not a meme.

I wont even do it though. I just cringe anytime, and it makes me resent women even more for the fact it works as well as it does.

Basically PUA is one of the last red pills I can't seem to swallow. It completely goes against everything my parents, community, society, EVERYTHING taught me about women, and that is why it's terrifying to me, because everybody I've ever known has flat out lied to me my entire life.

Like the first time I heard of it.

>everybody i've ever known has flat out lied to me my entire life.

It's never too late to change brother.

You can keep doing what you're doing, as you reinforce your social autism. or you can do something about it.

also, of course YOU find it cringey, bc socializing with women in the first place is awkward to you.

As you said, you've been lied to.. and so has the emotions you've developed. Your emotions are lying to you as well.

>The most terrifying thing is that PUA actually works.

How are you so sure when this is something where results cannot be quantified?

LOL results can easily be quantified.

You fucks can stay at home and not approach women = Zero sex.

or

Go out approach women = at least have the probability on your side towards getting laid.

I don't see myself ever getting married now that I've learned that every woman is basically a prostitute with the mind of a child.

You mad your innocent little jenny sucked a couple of cocks that isn't yours?

Not him but woulnt you?

FYI

i'm not here to convince you guys other wise.

I LOOOVE that majority of you and men in general are too cowardly to approach.

I approach women on a daily basis, 30 minutes post workout. I get at least 3 numbers a day, which sets up my weekend nicely with all of those girls.

And not once Ive ever seen another guy approach as well... I LOVE this open field that nobody else is doing.

but seriously.. dont approach you will look cringey and those girls will make fun of you.

Leave it to the big boys.

Nope.

not at all. im not insecure about that shit. Bc the only thing i care about is innocent jenny sucking my cock at that moment.

I've had plenty of virgins and plenty of girls who are promiscuous. Virgins are boring to fuck.

So why do you still do it?

>tfw when you are a high quality male but you are hardwired to be monogamous

I don't even know where to start looking for a proper female.

Bc its awesome lol

I love being in control.. I love the social progression.. I love using some of these girls, or developing amazing relationships.

Its all towards growth and since I get sex easiliy.. I never come off desperate anymore.

Seems unethical to me. You are the same level of person as salesmen that scam senile elderly people. 90% of men can see through your personality. If we didn't live in a cucked society, you'd be dead.

And what is your end game my fellow degenerate redditor?

They no longer exist. Closest thing nowadays is a world weary single mom.

lol riiight..

These poor innocent little girls are just so easily manipulated. Do you hear yourself?

For the record, these girls aren't stupid.. these are the same girls who have used plenty of guys for free dinners and drinks. These are the same girls who lied to YOU about going out on a date..

In your reality its easy for you to just label them as innocent and im the mean bad guy, as you hate the fact that I can approach girls and fuck em OR make a great long lasting friendship with them.

Also as for our society? I'm the one thats going to be passing down my genes, say good bye to your family tree as you're the last.

End game is simple.. qualify enough women and find the right partner for me towards the end, when i choose to settle down.

three years ago. Then I went on a 1 year long cut and my test levels went to shit. Now i'm depressed and i lack motivation to have hope in something. Hopefully i'll be backin six months. Wish me luck.

>almost 2017
>still buying into the PUA bullshit

youtu.be/nuceTz9gZRQ

What's wrong? Scared I might engage in a socially awkward conversation with your girl?

As to end my rant..

Im the guy who about a year ago.. posted tons of audio recordings actually approaching girls.

This board loved it.

Gonna be posting again soon, as there are some of you, looking to be socially relevant.

All this obvious shilling.

If any of you insecure faggots fall for this marketing scheme then you're just as retarded and easily manipulated as they are trying to convince you that girls are.

Here is the trick to what they're selling: try often enough and you're bound to find a willing chick eventually; their idiotic lines and clown outfits are just there to give you the confidence to keep going in the face of rejection long enough for that eventual fuck to happen.

Things that never happened: the post

Nobody says they're innocent. We know what they are and what they want.
>right partner
So another vapid bitch. She must be so special, right? The lowest scum gets to pass on their genes sadly. And children end up all kinds off fucked up.

So I don't understand anything. I was under the impression that PUA meant dressing like a edgy 13 year and in general being autistic

But you guys seem to think saying 'hi' to a pretty girl is PUA and that's cringe. That's called being a heterosexual man lmfao.

What do you guys consider PUA? If it's hey, a small chat, and asking for a girls number, kill yourself

>be myself
>girls dont like myself
thats how it is

That has got to be one of the most cringeworthy pics I've ever seen

>taking advantage of dumb people works

no shit

I said I'm so happy
I could die
She said "drop dead"
And left with another guy

Literally me

PUA is the "Have you tried that crazy wrap thing?" of social interaction. It doesn't work, and only the most hopeless idiots fall for it.

As long as you don't give a fuck about what others think, at least a woman will be attracted to you.

This has got to be one of the most cringe worthy threads I've seen in awhile. This whole thread is virgins LARPing.

Here's a hint dorks. Men who get laid and have relationships? They don't say things like this. Who the fuck do you think you are impressing?

Actual pickup """artistry""" is actually a complex system of cues and reactions. Supposedly everything a girl says or does falls into some sort of category, and you have to respond with the right category of your own, like persuasion in Oblivion.
I still don't put much stock into the "science" behind it. Human interaction can be studied, but hitting up drunk 5/10 clubsluts isn't the way to actually do it. The whole PUA scene is a scam, "just be confident bro" in a different wrapper.

I think this is more for social guys who just happen to be ugly. I hate meeting new people.

Why don't you FUCK off into the night and never come back fsggot

Right? These dipshits are trying to reduce human interactions to multiple choice, like a dating sim or something.

It pisses me off that I share this Mongolian basket weaving forum with dorks who actually follow this sort of thing

You can't be too mad at them, people pay to be told total bullshit by some guy just because he has a high body count. Sucker born every minute etc.
As for "Mystic" and them, it's not hard for actual sex addicts to ply a girl with drinks and fuck her. It's weird to see 30+ year old men dressing like Kingdom Hearts characters and hitting on college girls but if that's their thing then whatever

PUA is a methodized way to feed your insecurities, when I was into PUA shit every party I went I felt like I was obligated to get a girl just to prove to myself I could do it and secretly feed my insecurities, after I took some time to think about life I realized how fucked up that was.

WE PEACOCKIN NOW BRAHS! STAY SHARP FOR THOSE IOIS FROM THAT HB10 NEAR THE BAR!

youtu.be/Z1-GkR8rx44

Why be a PUA when you can just be a genuinely nice and funny guy who girls admire because he's in shape?

stands for pick up artist
google it you lazy asses

Yesss yes.

Let the hate flow through you.

Remember innocent jenny who bailed on your date?

Im the guy who's fucking her.

>Vapid bitch

right.. they're only labeled as a bitch, bc YOU aren't the one fucking them.

But yet innocent jenny sucking all the cocks in the world.. but she's with you, so she's a little princess.

and sure yeah label me as scum. whos fucking all these women.

What does that say about you and your jerk off sessions daily with no hope on even approaching a girl.

I'm really not trying to convince any of you faggots to change your ways. I LOVE that society has made you ppl socially autistic.

As i'm one of the only few who approaches women, build a lead list, and have a fuck ton of Leads for the weekend to fuck.

Connor pls...

LOL my favorite part about learning these social progression Skills.

Girls that say " I dont do HookUPS". I enjoy making them give me a handjob. They dont even get my dick.. just my cum on their hands.

Haha this dude is definetly a LARPER

works on bar sloots and desperate women.

>knows he got a problem
>doesnt try to change his personality
>uses PUA instead

so i bet you dont lift to improve your body either

Sponsored, compete. one of the few hawaiians that do.

Yeah i'm good.

>knows he got a problem

yep i have a dick and one of the few men that uses it towards women instead of just jerking off.

yawn.

>Larper

Yeah im' good.

dammit Cody just grow a pair already

you've had TWO semesters to ask out the chick in quantum and you never did it

>works on bar sloots and desperate women.

Riight, but your cute innocent little Amanda.. she hates sex right?
She just stays at the library and doesnt go out dancing with her friends at clubs and bars.

BAHAHAHAHA

>PUA actually works.
>1 out of 100 drunk sluts fall for it

>Drunk sluts

that insecurity.

Yep keep labeling those girls YOU aren't fucking as drunk sluts, while you think your innocent little amanda hasn't sucked a couple of cocks.

never change fit. stay autistic

>It's weird to see 30+ year old men dressing like Kingdom Hearts characters and hitting on college girls

my sides

>women are shit
>big surprise to me
>shilling this obvious

You have to train your social skills like muscles. The more you train the better you get. PUA seams pretty logical, but is not the absolute truth.

PUA works

There are things that work and don't work in flirting

i used to make fun of pua because i was a jelly virgin, but now that i've had my fair share of girls, i see that pua actually is laughable. not even jelly anymore, it's just ridiculous

I'm with you user. I can't swallow the fact that we are dumb animals and despite our "enlightened" thinking everything still revolves around sex. Disgusting.

except it doesn't. jesus, how old are you guys?

PUA is not redpilled at all and it doesn't work it is basically just a numbers game.

There is no right or wrong thing to say, only your face

>qualify enough women and find the right partner for me towards the end, when i choose to settle down.
How are you going to find the right woman when you have become so used to going for whorish women and treating them in a way that scares off all women but the most low quality ones?

>When did you realize PUA was garbage and you should just be yourself and not give a fuck Veeky Forums?

It literally fucking does you moron. Everything falls down to sex - lifting, working, learning. Everything but is about delivering comfort for the continuation of genes.

I'd recognise you anywhere DirectApproach. How have you been little buddy?

Here's an unintended consequence of PUA that leads to disaster.

I'm talking about the dark, RooshV-tier pick up artistry.

Its crux is thinking like a psychopath. You may begin with simple "instructions" when it comes to talking to girls but by extension there are also ideas you have to buy into by virtue of trusting these instructions. These revolve around ideas of "sexual value", "hyper-gamy", the "social ladder", and "alpha/beta males", "dominance", and so on, you probably can fill in the rest of the list!

If this is not obvious already, ingraining these mindsets will render you completely unable of having any ounce of normal, decent, human interaction. How can you if you judge every person based on how alpha or beta they are, or if you judge every person's "social ladder" position? You will become disconnected from every person you know. The only human who could give you some relief would be a new person who doesn't fit your existing ideas, probably someone exotic and unusual, simply because you don't know how to judge them yet, or soon enough wouldn't want to lest it ruins your bonding with them too. You will however find that upon meeting a new person, the first thing on your mind will probably be to figure out how alpha they are, etc!

Do not fall for it. You will live the life of a psychopath, without the emotional abstinence needed to handle it.

These are truly toxic ideas. Outside of a fantasy

how old are you?

>PUA shit

Buddy it's total bullshit. 1/20 is a GOOD success rate for a PUA. It's just "approach woman and speak and eventually one will fuck you". The weird robotic system is there for men too autistic to have hobbies or understand how speaking to other humans works.

I'm confused, what is it about these queerly dressed me in their late thirties?

these people chat up literally thousands of women

statistically they should get at least a few bites

>1/20 is a GOOD success rate for a PUA.

This is what the losers that fall for this shit don't understand. They basically just tell you to hit on girls until you get one. And they charge desperate virgins thousands of dollars for that advice. I can't believe they get away with that shit.

>These people literally make a living out of figuring out how the female brain/body works. They've mastered it, they understand it.

I don't understand why it's that complicated

It's all confidence. Girls like confident men, it makes them look strong and powerful.

Tall, good looking men (generally) have more confidence naturally because of the way they are treated growing up

You don't have to follow these stupid gay programs you just have to be yourself and more importantly be sure of yourself

If being an autistic shut in makes you happy, it may severely limit your chances of meeting girls but at least you're not pretending to be someone you're not, people will smell that like shit on a shoe