Is DNP a meme? Why are there hardly any good before and after pics?

Is DNP a meme? Why are there hardly any good before and after pics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5WaK5qg3Xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because the before and after pics look the same as they would without dnp there just might be less space between them

tard

Ok thanks

It's been a couple years since I last did dnp and boy did I forget how fucking tortuous it is. Like you could literally torture someone by administering dnp.

Explain further

Not the guy you're asking but look at Tony Huge's DNP videos. They always describe it as absolute torture.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5WaK5qg3Xg

He has lots of videos on DNP. None of them make it look like something I would want to try, ever.

Well it makes you super hot for one thing. Even on a moderate dose you'll be sweating. And it's not the kind of heat that can be abated very well. You'll need to be in a cold environment for sure with fans and open windows (can't do it except during the cold months). It emanates out of you. So your skin can still feel cold. So it's this weird sensation, really hard to explain, but you have this pounding heat that's hitting certain layers of your body but other parts can still feel cold

And then there's the fatigue. Every movement is utterly exhausting. You can be sitting on the couch and be out of breath like you just ran a mile. On higher doses you're basically immobile and bedridden.

As you can imagine it's really hard to sleep with these things going on. But there's an insomniac element, in and of itself, in addition to all this. 200 mg of Benadryl failed to knock me out. I'm gonna try for xanax next time

The after pics are corpses.

did a DNP cycle once, not really interested in doing it again

getting a hold of it is too much of a pain, and you need a bunch of other shit to combat the side effects

you feel like shit the entire time on it

anyone who is in a rush to do anything, whether it's gaining muscle or losing fat are not gonna make it, better to take it nice and slow, and healthy.

His description of trying to sleep on dnp is dead on

Veeky Forums epitome of health

a lot of bodybuild naturally lol

there are some stupid lazy fucks who can't put down the fork to cut so they swallow dnp and yeah they deserve the organ damage they get

then there are stupid lazy fucks that roid to look ottormode (see pic) they deserve the damage they get

Guy why can I only eat 1000-1100 calories a day and hardly feel hungry at the moment?

When I went down to 2000 calories from 3000 I felt light headed and extremely hungry however now I can eat hardly anything.

Going from 12 percent to 8 percent bf is really fucking hard without dnp

you can easily get to 9-10% without dnp or clen

there is no reason to be under 9% unless you are competing in NPC

if you're competing in a drug tested league fucking 8-9% bf is comp ready desu you don't need the yellow poison

99% of them had no discipline so they resorted to DNP.

It's no surprise they all just binge at 6000 calories and wasted everything and got worse off, or managed to get some weight loss then rebounded after the DNP cause again, lack of discipline.

Even the pros don't want to use it.

As much as I like dr huge, he's an insanely massive shill, he fucking treats prohormones(ie the one he SELLS) as some sort of god medicine better than steroids.

nigger legit 8% bf(ie REAL one, not self reported or calipershit) is very close to olympia levels already, that's pretty much what top competitors have at high level pro shows and physique.

10% is already ripped and far ahead of a "beach body" assuming you have muscles built from steroid use and PROPER training/diet already.

I have a few, as far as I can tell only people with already solid physiques benefit from it

This is a 21 day DNP cycle

From Cybiz

Then I went on an epic cut, taking Test E 500mg a week and DNP @ 400mg a day for a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. I did this 3 times. So total time to lose 15% BF was 3 months. I would recommend running DNP on AAS, you don’t feel like crap, I only felt the heat sides. I was not lethargic and was able to train hard as fuck in the gym. I would train first thing in the morning, then take DNP after my workouts as taking DNP before workouts make them suffer. I’ve taken DNP without AAS and felt like crap, would not recommend. I also took all recommended supplements with DNP, NAC, Vitamin C, etc.

For my diet, I ate at pretty extreme deficits, 1,800-2,000 calories a day on workout days and 1,600 on non workout days. On gear you’re anti catabolic so you won’t lose muscle even on extreme defecits. I limited my carb intake to 100g per day and stopped eating carbs after 5PM. The rest was around my body weight in protein and some fats in between. I don’t count every macro I eat, I just aim for my body weight (1g per lb) in protein while cutting, and I ALWAYS stay slightly hungry. It sucks but extreme results come with extreme consequences.

DNP is a dangerous drug but when used responsibly it yields fucking amazing results. Friends and gym buds were astonished to see me chiseled and ripped in such a short time. I’d recommend DNP to anyone with a brain and is willing to do their research, and can properly weigh out risk rewards.

>I’d recommend DNP to anyone with a brain and is willing to do their research, and can properly weigh out risk rewards.

so nobody on Veeky Forums then

Dnp is useless. Not to say it doesn't work, more that the people that use it don't know how to diet in the first place, they will eventually gain it all back.

>roiding for this
>dnp for this

l0l

>1200mg
dear god, half of that is considered an advanced dose