Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEciZBKf9zk
duckduckgo.com/?q=cheek implant&t=ffab&iax=1&ia=images
duckduckgo.com/?q=chin implant&t=ffab&iar=images&iax=1&ia=images
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spending hours every night in a club genuinely seems like hell

you'll not be dead at 22

i'm fine with this.

By having a meaningful relationship with people I care about, as apposed to meaningless narcissism.

LOSER

>By having a meaningful relationship with people I care about, as apposed to meaningless narcissism.

What do you think this is?

youtube.com/watch?v=WEciZBKf9zk

>Being surrounded by ear shreddingly loud music
>Not being allowed to get drunk to enjoy the normiedom
>No friends there to have fun with
>Get HIV if you fuck some club girl

>I will never be a non-white

I'm okay with this.

>STD minefield

>I'll never be dead at 22 because of substance abuse

I'm fine with this.

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long

Not unless you are on drugs like zyzz

This dude was on drugs in the gym, in da club and at festivals. He was probably on drugs whike sleeping.

That's it? Meh.

I'm curious about the background pic in this jpg.

This is always the argument you faggots make. Of course unironic Zyzz worshippers would be people who think fucking club sluts and doing drugs is the epitome of life.

>degenerate sand nigger who wastes life on drugs and cheap women

No fucking wonder why we still have literal autists and /r9k/ faggots here on Veeky Forums. If you think that's a good life, then you might as well paint yourself nigger brown.

>how to get pussy
to get pussy you need to be interesting. a quick way to be interesting is to acquire a lot of friends to hang out with. not the type you nod your head to while walking past them, but the ones you can casually talk and chill with. if you are a social mess, start by having simple conversations with random people to boost you skills and get rid of your anxiety and betaness.

now that you have the ability to be social without being a fucking beta cuck you can start with getting a shitload of friendos. easiest way is to sell drugs like weed of moonshine if people are into that where you're from. when you do this, people want more drugs. when they want more of something you have, they'll think about you and want to be with you. after a year you will have easily acquired over 50 close friends from this method.

now that you have all the ingredients you can begin cooking the meal. go to parties with your friends and hang around them, but be dominant. they don't want to challenge your dominance in the group if you claim the title cause you are their weed supply. now girls will come to you as you are the weed guy that has a awesome body and have a lot of loyal friends. I know this works because i did this and i fuck women regularly.

k

i did this because i saw a friend of mine was living like this. he deals weed and is really really short. when i hang around him i see all this girls walking past him and flirting with him even though he's just siting there giving them a look. i studied him for a little because i wondered how he was able to do this while i was not. was it his body langue, his voice, how he talked? then i found out. it's primal behavior to like the person with stuff. this is why rich 70 year old men get 18 year old girls. they have something they want. my friend had weed. a lot of weed. he wasn't ugly, just really short. i learned that apes do this to. the male ape gives gifts to lady apes. then they fall in love and make babies. in a human perspective, you would have this guy with weed and a lot of people wanting his weed. everyone will know that the only way they will get weed from him is to get him to like them. then they suck up to him. no mater their gender. but having all those people around you makes you popular as fuck. girls go for the guys on the top and if you are the biggest ape that has the most gifts and all the other apes see you as their leader, the lady apes will want YOU.

i promise this guy sells weed. these girls want him because other girls want him because their friends want him because their friends want that dank OG kush. it's a chain reaction. the girls in the pic don't even have to be buyers of him, they can just be girls that notice his body and popularity and suck up to him because of that. it's genius really.

T. Virgin

do you seriously not know the Sauna King?

>ywn die at 22

This is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever watched

u mirin?

>you will never be dead at 22

U DEAD?

see

>You'll never be a dead 22 year old that was loaded on drugs, fucking the lowest quality women he could find

>wanting to be dead at 22

kys

I am going to start this off by saying in no way am I a supporter of zyzz, I am a big supporter of Jack lalane.
You are all jealois sadkunts laughing about how zyzz died at 22. But here is the thing zyzz died doing what he loved and by all the pictures being thrown around he lived everyday like it was his last. Unlike you sorry beta cunts spending time at Veeky Forums crying over on gf. He fucked mad pussy doesn't matter what kind of pussy it was. Doesn't matter if it was a partygirl pussy or club girl pussy or a slot pussy. Pussy is a pussy.

zyzz was actually a fuckin pajeet aand he made it

>Veeky Forums worships a guy who literally didn't make it

>this will never be you

Speak for yourself

This is the definition of making it

holy shit man, this is some crazy autist shit right here. i dont think ive ever seen a more bizarre and cringe inducing human interaction. and this is coming from a person who just finished watching leon the professional.

Why did Zyzz only get 6/10s at best? Try to find one 7+/10 in that entire picture.

>half as long
more like a quarter long at best

I don't think you realize how young 22 is.

>roiding
>jaw surgery
>shit tats
>wearing fucking eyeliner
>fucking 6/10 slags
>dying when you're barely out of your teens

Lmao. Your hero was a bitch.

He was literally a WoW nerd with a lot of cash for roids and good insertions. That's all he ever was.

>you will never be a sandnigger drug addict degenerate who acomplishes nothing, has no kids, and dies at 22
Feels good

I wonder how Zyzz's last moments felt. While he was laying in the sauna, in a pile of blood with cocaine running through his veins, and he saw Sharky's fat tattooed feet and heard Chestbrah's voice in the background, do you think he regretted his life choices?

>Go on Veeky Forums around time zZzz died
>Most idolized him
>Few years later now everyone hates him

What happened?

>has no kids
Whats wrong with this?
Kids sole purpose in life is to be taken away from you when your g leaves you for some other faggot when she got bored and/or keep you visiting her to visit your kids so you can see how much better she is without you

redditors found Veeky Forums

its Veeky Forums. nothing is sacred u twat.

Speak for yourself, faggot. I never liked him. Not to mention that every thread he made was just shitposting, unlike quality trips like Supermutant and Quad.

>Not to mention that every thread he made was just shitposting

Isn't that what Veeky Forums is for

No, you cuck. Go back to /b/ if that's why you're here.

yikes...

Don't really want that to be honest

I don't get it

>cuck

fuck off back to /pol/ pls

>voluntarily killing your braincells for a night of narcissistic circlejerking caused by poor self-esteem

Seems like you are the true loser here.

This

Ok so that was really autistic of him.

BUT

Let's just look at this another way,

Zyzz already said making it made him see bitches for the shallow cunts they are; in this video he completed humiliated her because he had 0 interest in her and 100% interest in himself.

Does anyone else find this impressive? Is this a legit headgame he is playing here? You can see she feels uncomfortable but she still goes along with it because she wants him. He treats her like shit here.

>This post makes 100% sense to me

That's enough Veeky Forums for me today. I spend too much time on this wankpit I swear.

Go the fuck back to b nigger

Mfw I live in norcal and weed is literally more common beer
> I will never have a harem of sluts addicted to my devil's lettuce.

this makes me miss my days of being a drug dealer

That sounds depressing as hell. One day you would realise that you don't actually have anyone.

>groped by unknown drunk skanks on the regular
>deal with no sleep + nightlife people
>obvious cheek implants
>wearing a hair piece

this guy is a meme

>feels uncomfortable but she still goes along with it

It's almost like she's just being polite and trying to humor him, which is what 99% of people do in awkward situations

Goddamn user this is basic social interaction shit

You sound exactly like the sort of person that goes on /b/

This is pretty sound advice, only replace the drugs with something else people crave, fun, laughter, attention or a bit of craziness, people will want to spend time with you if you provide them with what they crave, usually a release from their monotonous lives in one form or another.

Although this seems appealing to me as a virgin, i imagine this gets boring after couple of years of constant partying and one night stands, it becomes a generic routine just like fapping
It's like when i feel lonely sometimes and crave social life, but when friends from work invite me to hang out with them in da club on a friday night sometimes i get very bored after about two hours and just want to go back home and be on my computer instead
Also i would prefer not to die in my early twentines

>obvious cheek implants
So this is what facelets tell themselves

duckduckgo.com/?q=cheek implant&t=ffab&iax=1&ia=images

duckduckgo.com/?q=chin implant&t=ffab&iar=images&iax=1&ia=images

Wait till you are in highschool and take the chemistry class.
Basically to maintain a larger flame you need to supply it with more fuel, which means the fuel will run out faster and the flame will be larger but shorter in duration it's the basic physics law about preservation of energy

>tfw better and bigger than the god
>instafamous
>still too scared to fuck grills

Should I just quit? What is the point of lifting if I look like this? I have tried everything imaginable over the years to fix this. It sends me into episodes of severe depression.

Get ripped you fat fuck.

Holy shit, how many times have you given a birth?

It's skin, look closely. I'm 6'1" at 183 lbs, I cannot afford surgery which leaves permanent scars that are even worse in some ways.

>How to get girls
>Become a drug dealer

Are you fucking srs? Become a drug dealer and influence peoples lives negatively just to get laid. Are you 17 or just another narcistic degenerate douchebag with intimacy issues?

Selling drugs to acquire status is a new low.