5'7" 250lbs fatty here. Today is my "day off" and I'm sore af. Aside from fork putdowns...

5'7" 250lbs fatty here. Today is my "day off" and I'm sore af. Aside from fork putdowns, what else can I do to maximizing cutting? I wanna do some cardio but my calves are killing me and I know I should give them a rest.

Eat some negative calories and make sure you get something sweet for yourself. It's your reward and it'll spike your metabolism.

Lift weights you bitch. Stretch all your muscles then hit cardio again. Repeat until not a lardass. MIND OVER MATTER IF YOU DONT MIND IT DONT MATTER. PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY
>WOO
>WOO
>WOO
LIGHTWEIGHTBABYLIGHTFUCKINGWEIGT

Good advice, thx.

Also make sure to eat some sour foods to balance out the sweet.

go take a walk for an hour or two

Do you want OP to get DOMs? Because that's how you get DOM, and then he'll be out of commission for a few days to a week.

OP, just take the day off and go for a walk tomorrow.

Is there a nutritional reason for this or more about it curbing cravings?

Will do.

Going for a walk today would be okay, or nah?

Depends on how sore your calves are, a light 30 minute walk might be good, but a brisk 45-60 min walk might be pushing it

Gotcha. Thx bud.

Doms are good for you. I personally hate myself if I didn't lift hard enough to break my muscles for a couple of days. That's why you split. Lol you don't full body lift for like a third of the week do you? Never ever gonna make it like that.

DOMS is not a plural you fucking idiots! The S stands for soreness!

Jesus. Don't listen to this dude. He's weak and he'll just lead you to weakness. You have to
>PUSHITTOTHELIMIT
seriously if your that fat you should just run til you barf. I'm not even kidding. It's good to exercise til you barf, it's your body's way of saying there's nothing left to give. Drink a fuck ton of water after and your endorphin high will be absolutely euphoric.

Heil grammar!

Is that the screaming black guy from dead grips

I push myself but this is just ridiculous.

It's Rick Ross. He's lost a lot of weight.

No it's not. You're not pushing yourself if you don't let it all hang out. I did this regularly when I played football. I was small and slow but I out worked everyone til I started. Mostly because most hs kids are just absolute pussies. I honestly have no respect for people who can't work through personal discomfort.

Yes but throwing up and overtraining are stupid.

Throwing up=\= over training. If you weren't a fat dyel loser you would know that. Being sore for a few days after lifting isn't over training eitger. Overtraining is a meme unless you are an Olympic athlete dedicating full days to training you won't even come close to over training. 9 times out of 10 training related injuries on this board are from poor form and ego lifting too heavy of weight. Then because of said ego the bros won't be introspective and saying gee maybe my form is shit or gee maybe diddlying 4 pl8 after only 6 months of diddlying because user on a goddamn khajiit tree pruning board said I was a bitch if I couldn't is a bad idea and instead they'll be like overtraining is a bitch man don't overtrain guys.

mix equal parts corn starch with water (a tablespoon should be enough) and swallow the mixture whole once it thickens

But it's kind of true, if he works out he will get delayed onset muscle.

just fucking walk, you might get a bit sore, but that's just adaptation. Don't fucking quit because life is a bit of pain sometimes.

t. delusional high school sports fag. Throwing up after a workout is retarded.

Everyone I know who did sports in high school trained like that and none of them actually developed an interest in fitness-- 7 years later they're all fat as fuck despite "going to the gym" and doing their crossfit bullshit.

What's the point of lifting when you're only 5'7? No girls is going to want to be with you no matter how good in shape you get yourself in.

There are plenty of 5'7" guys with girlfriends. The manlet meme doesn't bother me.

Dude, I'm a super cardio nut, lost 100 pounds, have strong calves, I know how DOMS feels and I'm trying to prevent that from happening to OP, if DOMS sets in, he'll be out of commission longer and that will do him worse than taking it lightly today, fuck you're retarded.

He needs to build strength in his calves first before pushing it like that.

Are you retarded

Just not a bitch

5'7" and i never had any problems with girls tho, i'm even pretty good at it (and i find myself ugly as fuck desu). The only thing that bother me about being a manlet, is that i'll never be as aesthetic as a 6'2" shredded guy