So why are you not doing nofap again...

So why are you not doing nofap again? Do you not know making sperm takes up a lot of nutrients and energy and busting into a tissue instead of a nice warm vagina is a waste of nutrients that the body could've used for something else, like keeping your hair from falling off.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#General_benefits&ved=0ahUKEwjNr4Tr-ufQAhVK7yYKHdJHDMIQygQIHzAA&usg=AFQjCNEu1jw0iEzDr0quc5W8qzk4mzsNrw
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't test me...

le intimadating nigger face

>nigger

erm can you not

nigger nigger nigger negro coon

>nigger

seriously just fuck off dude. You are a racist. Why are you here? just piss off im fucking shaking

Oh no guys, we hurt xirs feelings! Please accept anyone's humblest apologies and please report to the nearest safe space for counseling.

Or quit being a faggot and getting upset over a word you niggerfaggots

Almost done with No Fap December bros. Might keep going for as long as I can.

But dear god. For the past 48 hours all I have thought about is pussy. It has consumed meee

>You are a racist
What did he mean by t h i s?

why would i go to pol if i can be racist here

kek

I'll let my boy Nietzsche do my arguing for me.

NO AMOUNT OF HARD WORK WILL MAKE YOU CHAD.

Seriously. Ask yourself, does Chad do ANY of this shit?

Look at the guys who ACTUALLY GET LAID. Look at Chad. Chad wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchat notifications. All of them are nudes from different girls. Did "lifting" earn him that? Did those girls choose him because they liked his "increased confidence" which he got from NOT MASTURBATING?

FUCK NO. Chad jerks off when he feels like it, and he gets laid when he wants. You have places FULL of guys doing "NoFap" like reddit's /r/NoFap, other dedicated forums, threads on Veeky Forums, and what do they all have in common? NONE OF THE GUYS ACTUALLY GET ANY RESULTS. It's hilarious in a way, these guys talk about "hitting new milestones" and how many days they've gone without masturbating, but... where are their lays? where are the girls they dreamed of? Where... where's ANYTHING besides sexual frustration?

I mean seriously, just be real for a moment. I know it sucks, but guys who ACTUALLY GET LAID don't even THINK about this autistic shit.

If I can't find any whores off of tinder I'll fap once a week.

It seems to work the best for me. Multiple times a day is fucking ridiculous but once a week won't do anything.

I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT.

Literally all /pol/fags can do is live in their own FANTASIES.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

That's funny, I don't remember asking nigger.

FACEHEIGHTFRAME guy is a nigger?!
who knew

I accidentally called a black guy in my car nigger and he hit me in the head with a volleyball making me almost crash.

Didn't even say it in a hateful way and I'm not even white. Never letting a nigger into my car again.

I never understand people like you, you know you said something wrong because obviously the person didn't like it, but even more than that, because the person acted irrational in your car and almost killed both of you, you assume that every black would do that in that situation even though you obviously haven't been in that scenario enough times to make that judgement call.

>Guys a girl looked at me
>SUPERPOWERS ARE REAL?!

Won't do anything in real life? What's there to be done? Just because I say nigger doesn't mean I dislike blacks. Same for fag, kike, beaner, etc. These are just words that are fun to say because people get riled up. Why du u heff tu be med?

>buttblasted insecure /pol/fags incoming
>too mad to realise this is bait

Pretty memeworthy desu

Lmfao.

Just be glad you ran into a relatively tame BBC. If you even at looked at an insane, robust Nigerian like me wrongly I'd devestate your incel ass with a titanic right hand, leaving you convulsing on the ground like an infantile retard.

>>FUCK NO. Chad jerks off when he feels like it, and he gets laid when he wants. You have places FULL of guys doing "NoFap" like reddit's /r/NoFap, other dedicated forums, threads on Veeky Forums, and what do they all have in common? NONE OF THE GUYS ACTUALLY GET ANY RESULTS. It's hilarious in a way, these guys talk about "hitting new milestones" and how many days they've gone without masturbating, but... where are their lays? where are the girls they dreamed of? Where... where's ANYTHING besides sexual frustration?

Fucking exactly. It;s hilarious. Normal men and women, even those in relationships, masturbate pretty normally, like at least a few times a week. Masturbating is a normal human action.

It's only on websites full of sperglords like Veeky Forums, reddit, etc where they actively try to stop masturbating because they want to do ANYTHING to actually try to get girls and then make up a bunch of placebo effects to claim its validity

t. autism

It's not masturbation that's the problem, it's the addiction to it.

kevin is funnier

I have poor self control

What the fuck is going on in this sentence.

"A lot"
lel shut up faggot there's like 5 calories in cum

>So why are you not doing nofap again?
Because needlessly demonizing masturbation is retarded
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#General_benefits&ved=0ahUKEwjNr4Tr-ufQAhVK7yYKHdJHDMIQygQIHzAA&usg=AFQjCNEu1jw0iEzDr0quc5W8qzk4mzsNrw
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>Do you not know making sperm takes up a lot of nutrients and energy and busting into a tissue instead of a nice warm vagina is a waste of nutrients that the body could've used for something else, like keeping your hair from falling off.
>I don't know how biology works
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation

I haven't fapped since August, 4 months at the end of the year and it hasn't made one bit of difference to my life other than finding the internet very boring now.

It's mostly placebo unless you're extremely addicted or suffer from ED.