A thicc girl (pear shape, wide hips, thick thighs and an ass) with a 7/10 face and her petite...

A thicc girl (pear shape, wide hips, thick thighs and an ass) with a 7/10 face and her petite, skinny (somewhat lean but not manly, hourglass but not exaggerated) friend with a 7/10 face are at the beach wearing bikinis. The beach has people of various ethnicities. Which girl gets stared at more?

can you be a little more descriptive please

Does it matter?
Girls get infinite times more attention than even the best looking guy does so who cares, sluts will always be in a spot where the choices are "Way too much attention" and "Even ´more attention"

Depends on how feminine their penis is

The pear . Also first post right there.

What is this OP
Dont fucking test me

your mom.

think that is going to die or stick around?

Thinn and thicc besties are the best combo

Skinny girl pic
Thicc coming soon

Ignore her ugly face

This one of course
Wide hips and big tits are key stimuli so automatically wins unless you are a low test faggot

In this case skinny, but I know friends who would say thicc too

BUMP

The thicc one without a doubt.

This girl definitely

Which are you saying is the ugly one anyway? From what it looks like, the thin one is ugly while the thicc one is just plain.

>noice
>FUARK
>ayy bb mayb i rayp u now
>pls respond

pretty clear winrar if u axe me

Fat fetish normalized by nigger cultural appropriation

bottom is good for doing the sex

first is good for waif, look presentabl, good buidl. will give good children

only weird fagets fuck they wife though, that is the mother of u children, that's family, basically incest

The thicc one is ugly. Don't use their faces though, just body. In my scenario, both are 7/10.

the thicc one

men are drawn to ass whether they want to admit it or not

Yeah, in the real world this would destroy this

I am going to try to find ways to get this girl to sit on my face.

The other one would be friend zoned.