How do I get an average skinny girl body? Fatty female here. Would all I have to do is lose weight...

How do I get an average skinny girl body? Fatty female here. Would all I have to do is lose weight? Would my skin and body be tight just because I lost weight?

sage for not reading the sticky

o Read the sticky
o Work to become non-fatty
o Take your chances like everyone else, life doesn't come with a guarantee

How do I go from BMI ~21 girl to the OP pic? Her stomach is god like. Do I just starve myself until my abs show up?

I don't think she looks amazing or god like, I know how to lose weight I have lost 15lbs so far. My question is will I get a normal body like her after losing weight or will I be flabby and sickly because I was fat?

are you illiterate? read the sticky you dumb whore

>My question is will I get a normal body like her after losing weight or will I be flabby and sickly because I was fat?
You'e not listening: There is NO WAY to know the answer to that question. You'll just have to lose the weight and see what happens. Although if I were you I wouldn't get too invested emotionally to possibly unrealistic goals like looking like some model in some pic on the internets.

You will likely end up with some loose skin. If you're not too fat then it will probably tighten up. However, gaining muscle mass will alleviate some of these loose skin problems

This. Most likely you won't look as good as pic related. Most likely the girl in pic related doesn't look that good either, maybe on her best day, maybe. It's shot in black and white and guarantee some digital touch ups.

lose weight fatty, you will never look close to that good

No. Women need to lift weights and do a lot of cardio to look good in addition to eating 1500 or less calories per day.

It's not easy.

Post your height and weight and age. Actually post tits while you're at it

>post tits
please don't post tits, everyone on this board is gay and we don't want to see it

Speak for yourself faggot

How fat are you? if it's not too bad, like no rolls, then dropping diet and light exercise you'll do fine. Obviously you should lift though.

Actually more important, how old are you? younger skin etc. recovers much better.

don't lie to yourself faggot

move ur body
eat less

ur welcome 150bucks pls

I'm 24 weight 132lbs 5'2, now at 119lbs goal is 99lbs

I don't want to look like the "best" I just want an average body and not being fat

You'll look fine.

Post tiddies

OK this is getting rediculous.

You want any sort of opinion? Post pic (with timestamp so we know you're not just baiting us) of you in bra and panties. Cut your head off we don't need to see that. We'll TELL you if we think you'll look OK or not. If you don't want to post pic then we can't help you anymore.

Hi I'm 20 girl here
Around 16 i was hitting 140 levels at 5'2" (same height as you)
Right now I'm 105 pounds, and even though i have 0 rolls, annoying hip bones sticking out, thigh gap, collar bonez, my genetics prevent me from looking optimal in the stomach area. I would need to lkse 5-7 more pounds which I am working on but after fixing my gorging habits I do notice that my stomach can distend quite a bit if I try to stomach as much as I used to. Can barely eat 2 meals a day at this point. I most likely am anorexic with body dysmorphia since one day I woke up looked in the mirror and saw my ribs poking out and stomach near non existent like Auschwitz photos. A few minutes later i returned to seeing a fatty fucking loser.
Having trouble fitting into my brand new size small clothing at size 6, can't bring myself to purchase smaller size bc i always feel fat.

What I really hate is seeing these muscular girls with thick stomachs. I hate thick stomachs so much. Anyways the weight I am now for our height is optimal for someone with decent genetics and not me who looks like a fucking Hobbit.

Don't hit 99 lbs or you'll be in extremw pain l8ke me

>Genetics
This meme needs to die.
What you lack is discipline and motivation.

Shut your mouth naysayer. Did you nkt see my post? I worked hard tk go from 140 pounds to 105, fixed my eating habits and am still working on losing weight. I haven't gained a single pound back.

Can't believe someone is going to tell me I lack discipline and motivation when I'm steadfast in reaching my goal. Some people need to weigh kess, fat gets distributed differently on different bodies. This is fact. At my weight most Asian girls look fat already, get a grip.

THINN

Get lipo on your belly
Seriously
Best 5k you'll ever spend

You're most likely more than attractive as is.
Genetics is a meme though. You can always work harder that's just a fact bby girl.

SS + GOMAD

You obviously have not hit your goal since you're blaming genetics. You need to keep working out and in the end you'll reach your goals. Its just that those last little bits take the hardest work.

Also, use heavier weights to work on that stomach area and give your body some time to adjust to your new lifestyle/workoutroutine.

post pics if you want us to confirm your anorexia

Y'all are lacking reading comprehension. Genetics have a big role to play in fat distribution throughout the body

e.g. "good genetics" means your fat goes to your tits first and everywhere else afterwards

she's not saying "i'm fat 'cuz genetics" she's saying "I don't have the stomach I want 'cuz genetics prioritize putting fat there, so I have to work harder on it"

Does a rubber band become tight after you keep it stretched for a long time?
Your skin won't either

What do I do?

you can start by reading the goddamn sticky
there's a DINOSAUR on the front fucking page for a reason

But I am a woman, you're a man you do the work for me so tell me what I do?

My face is busted anyway, I'm just gonna try and fix my vitamin deficiencies first

Other user, but 5'2" as well.
How can I stop feeling so fat?
How can I stop being so scared of gaining weight?
How can I maintain weight without being obsessed with it?
Like fuck, I look really pretty now but I feel worse than when I was a fatty.

holy shit you're dumb as bricks, you actually managed to piss me off.

Yeah good one. Girls just need to not be fat and do calisthenics

Look up diet tips from Layne Norton and Tom Venuto. They teach more about lifestyle than speific diets.
Gaining weight isnt a problem, and as a woman you will go up and down in weight due to your menstrual cycle. Lift weights and get your eating into a routine. And use circomference as a meaure method along with how you look in the mirror. Be aware that you will look different due to gas/bloating/water retention, and its natural.
Look at the bigger picture. month to month instead of day to day

I can't help but feel the fattest in any room when I'm not anymore.
Thanks, I'll look that up.
My menstrual cycle stopped due to stress btw. (School related)
But I've been prescribed the pill to create fake regular cycles and honestly I'm scared it'd make me gain weight too.
I'll try to work out more as I've totally stopped since starting uni.
Thank you very much.

Confirmed not making it
You will look better than you are now, that's for sure
Also be more healthy than previously

Eat properly with proper foods, lift weights, and dont do a ton of cardio. Dont go on a big caloric deficiency. Layne Norton have some really great articles about reverse dieting. Which explains why you should never go into a too big deficit.

""""""""""average""""""""""
kys OP, you fat fuck

>My menstrual cycle stopped due to stress btw. (School related)

Stress makes you gain weight. Get that under control.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

god fucking dammit

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

The secret is to suck my cock

Bait lol

>Losing less than 20kg
>"hard"
>not event having to gain muscle to look like like what women think is an average guy
>Becoming a hot girl is literally losing weight and knowing what to wear and makeup

How does it feel playing life in easy mode? Just eat less, damn women are stupid.

>tfw talking to hot model girl who has a body almost like OP pic
Hopefully I don't sperg out or get cucked

Just lose the weight. Abit of loose skin is easy better than being a fat pig. Your skin should revert back. This model has been air brushed heavily remember.

Become addicted to thinspo tumblrs and pro ana sites. Have fun! c: They'll teach you everything about becoming a skeleton.

Threads like these serve to remind us as to how dumb most women are.

Tred desk is your new home.

This isn't r9k what's your fucking problem? Losing weight is a lifestyle change, some people don't grow up understanding how to do that and nobody tells you their daily routine at the gym. You don't just get muscle by "just lift bro" same concept for losing weight indefinitely. You need to learn, understand, make changes, and develop new habits.

And on someone of my size 35 pounds is a lot and it means the world to me that I don't look like Michelin man Jr. even if the only people I can share this with are on an imageboard.

Dw I too wish I wasn't an inferior subhuman anyways.

>when your menstrual cycle makes you look as if you were 10 pounds heavier in the stomach area just to disappear back to flesh and bones