Yo what are some good movies deal with fitness or maybe some documentaries...

Yo what are some good movies deal with fitness or maybe some documentaries? I'm alone on these Christmas nights and wanna watch something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hOil9R5qI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jingle All the Way

Pumping Iron is the goat

I wish i was alone im jealous OP, im a spic and i have to celebrate it with such a big family

Teddy Bear

Would rather be alone than at awkward big family. small senpai to optionally chill with is toptier, topped only by xmas with a gf.

Bigger Faster Stronger is a good documentary.

The grass is always greener...

I liked the documentary with the italian cyclist. Cant remember the name. Its on netflix

Found it. Its called Pantani: The Accidental Death of a Cyclist
youtube.com/watch?v=5hOil9R5qI8

Die Hard marathon on IFC

Only good Christmas movie desu

Junior, Kindergarten Cop and Twins are probably the finest examples.

Junior for how to deal with the unbalanced endocrine system rampent steroid use inevitably brings and also how to cope with the resultant pregnancy.

Kindergarten Cop for how to best raise and protect the offspring of said pregnancy.

Twins for how to ensure your best traits are funneled into one fetus and all undesirable traits, such as manletism and poor face and frame, are siphoned off into another "waste" fetus.

Follow the teachings of these three movies and not only will you be strong, healthy and Veeky Forums but you'll also give birth to future Mr Olympias.

>Kindergarten Cop for how to best raise and protect the offspring of said pregnancy.
The what?

Didn't you watch Junior? Arnold finally takes to much Dianabol, gets pregnant to Danny DeVito and has a baby.

Kindergarten Cop documents his struggles to raise the kid.

>gets pregnant to Danny DeVito and has a baby.
Is this pasta or something? Where do you come up with this shit?

Actual kek, thanks user

Kek same. Hate it since everyone is doing better than me.

I wouldn't reccomend it for Christmas time though, it's pretty depressing

: O )

Also a spic, glad I only have to attend one of these big parties every few months. Tired of going every other week for an aunt's birthday I didn't like. I love my family but fuck I don't want to spend time with them.
I'm a drinker, but I don't drink at family events, is that wierd?

watched pain & gain for the first time a week ago and it was pretty good i must say. if you have nothing else to watch i'd recommend it if you want some chuckles

Fight club. It's kinda fit related but it's pretty good.

Watch the tom platz and lee priest docs on youtube or have a misfits binge from episode 1