Some of you oldfags might remember that a few years ago , Veeky Forums took your gf

Some of you oldfags might remember that a few years ago , Veeky Forums took your gf.
We feel bad.
Things have not been smooth lately and we feel that you guys should get back together.
What can Veeky Forums do to encourage this?
She is into it by the way but she wont admit it unless you guys make the first move.

She is still hot by the way in case you were wondering...

She's a mudshark, you can keep her lol.

She says she does not know what you are talking about.
Here is a more recent pic

We don't take sloppy seconds

off to Veeky Forums and the nu male cucks you go, miss

Keep her

She fucks niggers. She isn't even human.

Does she love books?

no but they are the most cucked male board on this site and will happily raise her son

>caring about a girl fucking black dudes
So many flavors and you guys choose to be salty. If you weren't such beta cucks then the would be into you, not the back guy in their literature class.

t.black guy

yeah it's really backfiring, as evidenced by our huge multiracial/black population right

>Veeky Forums took your gf.
>Things have not been smooth lately and we feel that you guys should get back together.
>wanting a cheating slut back
Veeky Forums 's fine. Veeky Forums can get cheated on next.
>as evidenced by our huge multiracial/black population right
Every single person in this thread, posting on 4 chan and the world over has, to different degrees; varying ancestry. Their ancestor's also did before them and race mixing's been going on for as long as humans have been around. Even you have ancestors from varying ethnic/racial backgrounds.

I like how blacks are obedient in eastern europe because they would be beaten for saying this

>manface

Please user, you're doing yourself a disservice

Girls are gross and gay

There are blacks in Eastern Europe? How different is e. europe from Russia because I first saw a black person when I was around 20yo.

>Slut left Veeky Forums for board full of beta men
>Realized living with beta faggots is unbearable
>Wants to get back
>Implying we haven't already got her replacement

Will accept for pump n dump, any chance at being my #1 girl is over

Literally who?

>bacon w/ bacon
>tabasco sauce
You knew what you went into Veeky Forums too late to turn back now

I've met many girls who hate niggers and the thought of burnt nigger genitalia is disgusting to them. Not everyone ducks Hispanics or whites juse like not everyone ducks niggers and boy do people world wide think niggers are ugly

newfag

ITT: Insecure whites