Do we have actual non losers on fit? Are any of you good looking, shredded and have a good education and job...

Do we have actual non losers on fit? Are any of you good looking, shredded and have a good education and job? Or does everyone abandon fit once they makeit

Yea, but my situation is really weird and I'm trying to not lose it all

yep just look at me. you might consider me a chad though

What situation

Post face body job

>What situation

I have been losing it in the last 4 months or so and finally can see who I am right now

>Be me
>2015, job offer away from hometown
>First year + being away from home
>2016, made it and two promotions have occurred, numerous bonuses has been processed, and I have learned a lot more in my current role
>Small problems have happened at work though, I'm not generally respected more as I once was and I;m kind of the guy who shows up on occasion to the office, I don't mean much to any of them except a suit in an office and it really doesn't mean much at all
>Learning a lot about life these past 5 months and it can truly be a tough journey
>tldr. on the road to six figures life style and have no idea if i can continue climbing the ladder
>let me not forget the massive loneliness feeling you will feel eventually, the road to greatest is usually alone

not successful yet but on a good path. 19, 20 in february. 2nd year in college for computer science 3.6 GPA, played high school football was all-conference, had multiple girlfriends, pretty attractive, 6'3 215lbs ~12% bf... nothing special but bretty gud if u ask me

Yeah. 100+ lay count, 60k a year salary and in med school. Live in one of the most desirable complexes in the city. Lift decent, 2/3/4.5/6. Veeky Forums is funny, good for a laugh and honestly no more autistic than general population.

>, 60k a year salary

how do you feel about that? i heard it isn't good enough

At first glance you could say I am a loser OP.

I have no assets, tons of debt and little to show for it.
I was blessed with good genes and pleasant disposition, so that helps.
But the last couple years I've worked on rebuilding my life.
I did graduate from an Ivy League college and I've gone from being homeless after a failed venture to a decent spot to live, remain very fit for my age (38). I've also boned many cute chicks in my day (over 40? 50? I stopped counting).

We're all gonna make it brah. You just have to keep at it. Fitness is life giving and life affirming.

Bruh I live off 20k a year and have enough to do pretty much whatever I want. 60k is plenty

nobody is a loser or a winner really. you can be the best at your job, school, be the biggest guy ath the gym, lift the biggest and still feel like a piece of shit.

you make your own rules. be the best you can be thats it.

1. Apparently 'really damn hot', aka 8+
2. Not shredded, but above average lifts and decent toning
3. Good job and education. Job would be considered 'badass' by a lot.
4. Still love to lift.
5. Live with nihilistic depression and a complete disconnection with people.
6. Have bootiful GF that I dumped cause I felt nothing, and a multitude of good flings.
7. Ponder existence indefinitely.
8. What is life.

I feel I am on the verge of making it. Lots of good things are starting to happen to my life. I would like to stick around with you guys forever though.

>'really damn hot'
Let Veeky Forums be the judge

Yes.
>have reached 1/2/3/4
>sales manager for a large electronics company
>have Veeky Forums wife and beautiful daughter
>close circle of friends

life isn't that hard when you're not an autist who spends all his time on the chans

On phone, I won't post pics without santitizing them, sorry mate.

Your question is loaded as fuck. I don't have all those things and that doesn't make me a loser, I'm a person

I have just recently passed my final med school exams and im in mensa, although that dosent really mean much since i have no money.
Other than that and my 6 feet (tall for an asian) i have nothing.

still an ugly obese virgin though.

I come here for motivation. for when im too tired at the end of the day to exercise, or when I'm depressed at the state of my love life. or life in general. It calms me to go on threads here and get a glimpse of what perseverance really means

I used to be like you till I took a shitload of hallucinogenics and derived the core principles of philosophical daoism while going through ego death. Was messed up for 2 weeks afterwards.

I now understand my part in the cycle and how ultimately my part is both meaningful and meaningless. It used to give me fear when I thought about it. Now there is just peace and acceptance.

Whenever I'm sad because I failed to do something I go there and remind myself that everything is nothingness and all is well.
Likewise, when I achieve something important to me or when I do something well I no longer feel happy. Just a calm acceptance.

If this is a sliver of what enlightenment is. Its pretty okay.
Dont do drugs.

if you're not winning, you're losing

if you come 100th in a marathon of 1000 people, you did really well, but you didn't win.

>studying MSc in Cosmology (theoretical physics based course for all you non-education plebs)
>'toned', 185kg squat, 120kg bench, 210kg diddly at 71kg
>apparently really good looking, alternative, tattoos n shit
>no depression or anything like that

yay me

I used to have this philosophy. a Type A personality, they called me.

but then you need to realize the long game. see ahead. think further down the track and account for possibilities.

You cant go all out, expending your energy pursuing one thing relentlessly again and again, it just wears you out and makes you empty.

From the outside looking in, I'm doing alright.

What people see:
>I have journeyed from fat to fit
>I workout regularly and take care of myself
>I went to college and have a salaried position managing others in a non-retail field
>I don't smoke, drink or do drugs
>I have a few interests, including precious metals and I manage my finances well
>I dress nice, I'm clean, groomed and have a modest sedan
>I do not play video games or partake in other nerdy overgrown child behavior

What they don't see:
>I haven't had sex in 10 years, because my experiences with women have been awful
>I don't date
>Lifting weights is the only thing in real life I even moderately don't hate
>I still have fucking college debt
>I still live with my mother and father
>All I want to do is sleep, so I can escape into my dreams

>$93k/year job in video games industry
>BSc degree
>girlfriend of 2 years

>5'11, 210lbs, 20% body fat

Almost made it.
I'll work on the body fat come January

I think I'm doing pretty well. I went from being an obese retarded fuck to a level of fitness I would never have thought possible. In my life I never expected to be able to reach 1/2/3/4 or see my abs without vacuuming and flexing the fuck out of them, or even having a flat stomach. I got admitted to the best Uni in my country, and am a published researcher. I love my field of study and it gives me an enjoyment I can't really describe.

I'm able to manage my time really well, I read a lot, go trekking often, I climb and boulder, hang out with the m8s every couple of days and for the most part I got rid of my social anxiety.

Read some existentialist philosophers phamalam. Daoism is like the unfinished version of existentialism, ending in a cliffhanger instead of providing the proper ending.

perhaps. but I know little of existentialism.

but from what little i gathered from glancing at the wikipedia page, it is more focused on the individual giving meaning to the world.

but for me, i understand daoism as one balancing their actions both with the mandates of the world's probability as well as balancing their actions internally, in order to achieve harmony as opposed to seeing things from the perspective of the individual, and in turn balancing that harmony with strife.

ultimately one characteristic of the way is that it may be felt but never fully characterised, which, although it sounds like a cop-out, makes sense if the idea of balance must in itself be balanced with unbalance, thus defying conventional logic in itself and it follows that the way itself must both be tangible and intangible.

If it was meant to be fully understood, then it would not be in balance with itself and thus not be the reality of the matter.

27, own a house, have a finance, earn in the top 10% of my country
Lifts are 1,25/2,5/3/3,25
A bit much of bf% atm due to bulking
Happy person overall

How ugly are you

I'm doing OK.
Pros: Decent face, good body, master's in a stem field, currently doing a phd, generally well liked when I socialize.
Cons: Anxious as fuck.

I used to look at it the same way, and ended up feeling completely devoid of any feelings that used to make life enjoyable. I had become unmovable, completely removed from what was going on around me. Nothing would affect me, every emotion I would look at, examine and then move on. I no longer felt depressed, but I no longer felt anything much at all.

What I did exactly would be too hard to explain in a couple of posts, but what made me enjoy life again was taking basically the completely opposite position, becoming to daoism what satanists are to christianity. This, combined with existentialist thought and some elements of personal philosophy lead me into a direction that I wouldn't have suspected would bring me happiness.

I ended up being unable to be depressed and feeling a sort of fatalism. Everything that happens I consider it part of my fate, everything is as it should be at any given time. It's like a story written as I go along, nothing phases me. Everything bad that happens is just another challenge that I can throw myself at.

>Get a role straight out of university that if I had invested my life into I could make 6 figures within a year at 23
>Begin to realise that it would completely absorb my life
>Began to lose contact with friends, missed out on a huge amount of stuff
>Call me a faggot but I realised money isn't worth it if you dont have time to enjoy it or people to share it with
>Handed in my resignation

Company wants me to stay so are going to work with me to create a role more suited to what I want. Feels pretty good I guess.

Other than that I am an uggo with slightly above average gains.

You sound an awful lot like Driver

Currently in school to become fire-fighter, great benefits great pay and I get to get paid to lift all day

It depends on where you live 60k where I live is a lot but in NYC you're slightly better than a McDonald's employee.

Veeky Forums is a fucking downer. I don't know if making it drives you away or if leaving helps you make it, but there's an inverse relationship.

this

LET THE ROLEPLAY BEGIN

im dyel but i have a 4.0 gpa (so far) in a masters of accountancy and im interning with a big 4 accounting firm.

im ugly dyel but I'm finishing my degree in mechanical engineering and already work for technology siemens making a lot of money (10e/h - which is a lot considering im a student in eastern europe)

>good looking, played d1 sports freshman year then quit because just wanted to have fun, 11% bf
>In a fraternity
>Have hot gf who is amazing and I would do anything for
>interned for Lockheed Martin and also Bane
>Contracted to be a pilot in the Navy when I graduate in May
>have 2.6 gpa kek

it's all about the face boyos (and who you know)

Gf is studying for cpa right now. She's working for KPMG after she finishes her finance masters in may

I'm like a chad with who spergs out with girls. I act like an autist most of the time but I'm tall attractive and in shape so I still get laid pretty often.

I come here because I love weightlifting and love the community.

Kinda okay, don't really compare myself to normies. 21yr old, studying second year of bachelor in electrical engineering at the top university of my country, I'm fairly aesthetic and I have a girlfriend of one year, solid friend circles et.c. Took up boxing this fall, though lifts have stagnated

>6'2, 205 lbs, 18% bf (still fat, working on that part)
>beautiful gf
>studying industrial engineering
>want to go to grad school for business though and only have a 3.1 gpa and suffer constant dread at the thought of not being able to go to grad school and not making enough money to provide for gf

Could be worse, I guess

I don't know what I am.

>Good looking

I'm 20, 6'2, ~74kg, broad shoulders, blue hooded eyes, chiselled jaw, low body fat %, high cheekbones, long limbs, decent hair line, dark brown hair. I generally have a very masculine handsome face, objectively 8/10 +, probably a subjective 10 for some women. I have modelled in the past. Body is almost identical to pic related but he's more tanned.

>shredded

I'm not huge but I have some bit of muscle and very low body fat so I have visible abs and very defined back muscles (do deadlifts a lot)

>good education and job

I'm a 2nd year electronic engineering student at one of the top universities in my country with an eye on quantitative finance when I graduate. GPA is 3.7. Already had an internship with a financial institution in London last year and I have an interview for a high frequency trading firm coming up soon.

With the way I've lined myself up I may be able to start on 6 figures GBP total compensation if you include the bonus. I've got good social skills / networking ability when it comes to business, and I have the technical skill to back it up (excellent mathematical / coding aptitude). I'm also working towards French fluency.

Despite all of the above, I'm a kissless virgin who spent of my teenage years as a recluse. I went to an all-male school and I had zero interaction with women. I was captain of the basketball team and I won awards for my results in math and physics.

There is a history of mental illness in my family. Just today I had Christmas dinner with my aunt who has paranoid schizophrenia. She kept talking about how people were writing things in the papers about her killing people and she was trying to convince me she didn't kill anyone.

This was eerie to me as I have similar paranoid delusions about people sometimes. Not that bad, but I believe people are laughing at me and talking about me behind my back all of the time. I also think everyone secretly hates me and finds me repulsive.
1/?

Speaking to her reminded me of what I could have become. She was intelligent in school and actually decently attractive. Now she's a mess.
The only real difference between us is work ethic. She always talks about how hard life is and how she just wants things to be easy.
According to my counsellor, someone with my childhood (father was a controlling psycho with likely BPD, mother is bipolar and was in and out of a psych ward during my early years) would have generally dropped out of high school.

I never had any emotional support growing up and it gave a lot of difficulties interacting with other people. I still don't understand people very well. Everyday of my life up until now has been hell and I've had to fight against myself just to get out of bed in the mornings most days. I've been on a lot of different medications over my life. I don't know how I've kept going if I'm honest. I keep myself busy and I just pray that someday things will get better.

My point is that things aren't always as good as they seem. Many people seem to see me as arrogant and cold because I walk with confidence and I don't talk to anyone. In reality I was crippled by social anxiety most of my life and it's left me as an empty shell of a man who doesn't know how to talk to others. I kept it all together on the outside but inside I'm in absolute misery and I have been for a long time, despite therapy and medication. I have been through a lot of suffering in my life despite being tall, handsome, intelligent and athletic. I'd give all of that up for parents who loved me.

Everyone has their demons.

I'm fairly normie

I just like Veeky Forums because you can low effort post without having an account and username, I never cared about anime or video games or whatever

>ex and her friends always called me cute, hot, etc.
>$105k/yr job
>23
Could be thinner, could be stronger.

>electronic engineering

lol fucking meme degree

Get outta here Dan

>I'D GÄ°VE ALL OF THESE FOR PARENTS WHO LOVED ME
how dramatic you are.
I hate fucking faggots that goes
>6'3, make more than 20 k a month,6'3 and 10/10 gf but parent didnt lov me and i have social anxiety :(:((:(:(
Fuck off,loving parents doesnt mean jack shit.

Same

either you're a good writer or your shit sounds pretty fucked, get help and get well mate

>get paid to go to uni and work on & off every three months
>have gf of four years
>1/2/3/4 pl8
>own cat & appartement

pretty normal in the circles i hang out, some might call me a normie but i'm an autist at heart (browsing Veeky Forums since i was 12, ) so i kinda "made it".

This and only this.

Feel like posting just because of my potential and my newly found confidence in myself.

>fitness
I'm not fit whatsoever I am like 260 pounds at 6'2" at 18 years old. I am not like extremely obese but I have fat. I've been cutting away junk food and soda for the past couple of months and recently started hitting the gym. I think I broke through the barrier of being sore from going to the gym as some days I can't help but go (Granted I'm a little bored over break). I hope to cut down to around 200 and then get a good physique (not going to say shredded as I am far away from that).

>Job/education
I am a freshman getting a degree in physics with an intended double major in mathematics. To say the least, I am really intelligent. My cum GPA is like 3.74 but I slacked off this fall even though I can apply more effort and easily get all As. Because of my achievements I am starting to evaluate other parts of my life like my health and relationships.

>Looks
I would say that if I got skinny and gained some muscle I would be really good looking. Despite the fat on my face and my double chin, I think I have a pretty attractive face. I am white w/ brown hair and brown eyes and like I said before I stand at 6'2" maybe 6'3" now. I have a pretty large frame too so I wouldn't be a skinny tall guy if I lost a ton of weight.

>Belief/religion
I am an atheist, as to be expected. I personally think the perfect human is an atheist as that is the most rational philosophy of the universe. I am not saying an atheist in the sense that they disbelieve anything and everything to do with spirituality but rather that it is rational to suspend your belief in a deity. I don't mind people who believe in a God it's just that when it starts to incorporate religion and concepts from things on Earth and in the universe then I start to think it is a bit irrational (Basically I don't mind deists).

I'm not trying to become a "perfect human" but if I lost the weight then I would be set.

Also want to add that I don't party, drink, smoke, or do drugs. I am somewhat socially anxious but I think I can manage myself when I need to. I am just a truly set back guy. This is probably considered to be the description of a loser but to me it is optimal.

>mentioning 'perfect'
>fat
I sincerely hope you kill yourself.

>good looking
objectively above average, apart from my height (5'6"), however i don't find that too much of a curse. i even got randomly asked for my number couple of times (which is pretty unusual in the country where i live, cause everyone is shy/conservative af)

>shredded
still on my way. i went from a skinny 60kg to a almost 68kg muscle-fat body in 6months
(still bulking)

>good education
currently in med school

I never said i was perfect and i just said i never would be. Learn to read.

There are people who are shorter than me, less attractive than me and dirt poor who will live far happier lives than I ever will.

When it comes down to it, isn't that all that really matters?

Also if you seriously think that the role of parents in developing a happy, contented person isn't important then you are an ignorant fool.

I had to work fucking hard for everything I have. I have a strict diet, I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. I spent my teenage years studying. I'm not that intelligent but I worked fucking hard and that's why I'm succeeding. Fuck you.

You should try to become the perfect human.

Of course you'll never be perfect, fat fuck.

What is with the hostility? This isn't /b/ and you were the one implying I was saying I am perfect.

Define "perfect". To different people it means different things in respect to different parts of one's life.

>Live with nihilistic depression and a complete disconnection with people.

Combine that with having your goal in life being stopping being a virgin and having failed to do so yet and turning 20 in May and just picture related

>your goal in life being stopping being a virgin
fugg, I feel bad for being able to relate to this
>21 yo KV here

alright ill give this a shot (P1)

>19, turning 20 in may
>went into college with the dream of getting pussy
>was a fat robot who had spent entirety of life in and out of special ed and living in my bedroom thinking i had a snowballs chance in hell of getting it
>got destroyed socially within like 7 weeks and got arrested and suspended for the rest of the semester for threatening normalfags over yikyak
>spent october nov, dec, jan, feb, in total darkness (dream still never faded out)
>make a few efforts to get pussy again at the very beginning of 2nd semester but get slapped again
>hit tail end of feb 2016 and decide that I will not accept this, that I want to fuck that I will give anything for it I wont let it be like this
>have an epiphany that I have to lose all the fat
>start protein sparing modified fasting
>start learning how to into fashionable clothes and growing my hair out so I can get an undercut
>start reading a bunch of books on social skills (how to win friends and influence people, talk language, the psychology of influence, the definitive book of body language, a billion wicked thoughts)
>starve myself eating 500 cal a day 5 days a week for 5 months to lose like 60 pounds, feel like Im going to black out when I stand up
>spend everything from late Feb to early August 2016 just cocoon moding
>hit late August
>get my first makeout and grind day one
>botch doing shit with her after seeing her again and getting her number
>rush frats and come pretty close to getting in but cant seal the deal
>went from repulsing everyone I met (pre and the very start of college) to having them be largely indifferent (2nd semester cocoon mode) to them liking me at first but then sliding back to indifferent
>join up with a shit ton of clubs
>slowly get better and better at socializing
>go on a few dates but they never go anywhere
>get two really sloppy really shitty blowjobs from two different drunk girls, couldnt feel shit

>had a few chances to fuck girls but botched them out of fear of cops (now I know how not to get caught), fear of diseases (now I know the odds of getting HIV/AIDS from fucking a girl are like 0.000000000000001%, herpes has no symptoms 99% of the time and the 1% it does its basically nothing, and all others are killed with anti biotics), and fear of pissing people off (had the chance to get with a girl at a frat rush party but didnt wanna piss off the guys by making them think I was "stealing" their girls)
>now I know better
>didn't know better until all parties had basically petered out because of finals
>met people who host all the time and arent frat so I can get in, but didnt meet them until parties were almost done and thats how I got one of those shit tier blowjobs
>keep getting told I look great
>girls keep looking up at me with smiles on their faces asking me if I'm foreign "are you from Germany? Are you from Russia?"
>got my first real friend ever so far at college (he talks to me all the time)
>he is a chad or at least an upper end normie
>knows I've never gotten laid
>doesn't abandon me over it
>says "the puh will be plentiful next semester bro"
>moving into "people like me beyond just barely knowing me" territory
>cousins at christmas gathering friday night seem super into me
>my mom says one of them was talking to her and saying how natural I seem now, how I'm really easy to talk to and they've really noticed a huge change in the way I act vs the way I used to
>still feel post related
>another year has still passed still being a virgin
>I've still failed again

So I dunno what to call myself, you guys tell me

I'm at a good university doing well on the pre-med track, getting closer to achieving my goals. I have a qt girlfriend. Although we've fought, she's been very supportive of me. I've had the same shitty cashier job that I work over breaks since junior year of high school and I'm now a sophomore in college. I don't know if that's making it though.
My friends were surprised I told them I didn't get my first kiss and lost my virginity until 19, like two months ago. My girlfriend, who took my virginity, was surprised too. She thinks I'm pretty hot and is genuinely surprised girls don't approach me. I think she just says I'm really hot because she's my girlfriend, though; she worries about girls hitting on me. Then again, I'm too stupid to realize when girls are hitting on me.

19 years old, 5'11 ~170 pounds
>5:13 mile
>18:00 5k
>didly 1x3 - 350 lb
>OHP 3x5 - 145 lb
>weighted dips 5x5 - 75 lb added
>weighted pull ups 5x5 - 80 lb added
>front squat 5x5 - 200 lb

My legs are weak.
Currently working toward one arm push up, one arm chin up, and handstand push ups.

>Make enough to support myself
>Nice car
>Dress well, personality, reasonably handsome
>Taxed hard on income because my income bracket is high but I can work less and actually generate same disposable, hoping I get a proper return this year
>pretty Veeky Forums I work hard and look good
>Have achieved 1/2/3/4 a while ago working back to 3pl8 squat for reps and 4pl8 diddy but injured currently
>Fucking up a lot though
>Set myself back financially because of that
>Weird home life, enjoy being at work
>Trying to restart with what I have this time

3 1/2 plate squat and 4-4.25 pl8 diddy for reps by year end would be nice. 245-250bench for reps also

What do you do for a living

That's sick man, keep killing it

>get hit up by instawhores occasionally
>have a degree at 20 y/o
>bench 120kg, 3 pl8 squat before torn acl playing footy
>not depressed

yea

Pretty boy over here
Shredded with 0 visible body fat
Qtr million year job
35, but look 19

Guess I'm happy
I want kids badly.

I have a cool job at least

Pics?

Well I'm about to graduate as a dentist, I play guitar and piano, ride motorcycle, do martial arts (BJJ and muay thai), am in pretty good shape and try to read too. I'm pretty cool guy eh.

Still suffer from depression, I've mostly gotten over it affecting my social life but still from time to down that shit gets to me. Currently trying to find happiness in life and I've realized it does not depend on: having lots of sex with lots of females, having a good paying respected job. I guess they boost your confidence somewhat but it doesnt make me truly happy.

I'd say I'm not a loser
Good Education: Yes

Good Job: Not yet, but that's cause I'm in a gap year to save money and ski, right now I work as a bank teller but I love my job and I make about 2-3k a month on a part time schedule due to the fact that I'm great at selling

Good Looking: Yes, I got a mire yesterday at the family friend's christmas party
>standing next to qt3.14 asian gf
>She looks at me and my girl
>Says to me, "You guys are such a handsome young couple:
>Shecalledmeasteed.jpg
>I'm 6'4 190 lbs ottermode

I'm still here for you brahs.

Area if study/ publication?

i don't have enough fedora pics to respond with, jesus christ man

I stopped browsing Veeky Forums almost completely once my social life took off

Now I just check in once a month or so

This site is funny, but the community really is toxic to you
There's so much negativity here, so many people who want to drag you down

Has anyone here seen or run into someone you had class with from high school? How different are they now?

I've noticed that a lot of the kids I graduated with ended up gaining a shit ton of weight. A lot of them are also done with their degree and some of them are now getting married.

I'm still pretty thin, but I'm not done with my degree or getting married. I still haven't had a gf yet.

Fucking sucks man

how do you get in a situation to have a company trying to adjust you just so they can keep you and give you 6 figure salary at 23?

> not ugly in the face but no hair since started balding at 21
> about to graduate in engineering
> I'm really good at what I do. Future looking bright professionally
> work remotely and travel a lot for free bc of my research
> had insane internships
> can't bench 2pl8 mostly bc arm is fucked from injury
> lonely but can't do anything about it until after I graduate bc have to publish
> SO LONELY
> gym is closed today
> Jesus, why?

I need a r8

Have kids and save our race user, ive got 4 and it feels great, wouldve prob killed myself because of hiw miserable i was before having birthed muh first child

Attached somewhat recent pic
This actually makes me MORE down.
TFW not white, but only been attracted to and been intimate with white girls.
Also
I'm a youth chaser.
I can't seem to stop pursuing dead end relationships with girls waaaay to young (18-21).

Not white, but not
Indian
Paki
Middle eastern
black

mix of east asian and "white" brazilian

Good to hear. What was the venture?

210kg dead at 71 kg.
Calling bullshit or manlet alert

This placed used to be a lot better before the /pol/ invasion. I think most people that were regulars here and actually cared about lifting moved to bodybuilding.com

>dark-skinned
Yeah for sure, life sucks if you are haha

I have a ffmi of 22 and work as a "data architect"

Still a virgin tho

Got good facial aesthetics, nice body for the first time in my life, going to Uni(should be there already) and have a job aka my parents business which let me have a (high) middle-class life and also been dating a qt for 3 years and 9 months.

Wouldn't consider myself a loser but I have no friends, only acquaitances.
RIP fun videogames times, chilling by the pool, organizing football games, hanging out all ime and all of that.
Guess I want something close to a brother, too bad I'll probably never find it again

lol 160 cm

I'm not swipe, I'm normie fit though and bulkan so hardly an ab in sight. I'm young but have a considerably good job given the state of the economy, making about 20k a year at age 20 as a patient sitter. My work will reimburse me for nursing assistant training and maybe even nursing school which is all held right next door. I could get 30k and 60k a year respectively . Maybe after this years cut I'll be beta tested, Veeky Forums approved.

>Are any of you good looking
I'd say I'm average. Not hot, but not disguising.
>shredded
Getting there, still have some work to do
>and have a good education and job?
College drop out due to not knowing what I wanted to do. Currently working at a factory making 13/hour and just saving money for when I do know what I want to do.