She's having a late breakfast with her chubby, lazy boyfriend right now...

>she's having a late breakfast with her chubby, lazy boyfriend right now, afterwards they'll have sex and cuddle while watching movies
>while you're at the gym, pushing yourself to do another set of deads, alone

this isn't worth it

Guy with a lot of past long term relationships here. Stop being so hung up over getting women,love,relationships and all the other beta things you are going on about.
Trust me I have a gf and guess where i'm going today (homegym masterreace)

Guess who I return to? no one

You're never gonna make it, pussy

>another set of deads

I just do 1x5

and lets all be fucking honest, who's winning?

they're going to get married, maybe have a bunch of kids, she's gonna get fat and ugly, he's going to develop a heart condition

she's gonna start fucking someone else, they'll become estranged but stay married for the kids

eventually either he blows his own brains out or finally develops a pair and divorces her, and in turn channels his rage and becomes one of us

>1x5

dyel detected

Even if that were true Chad still eats pizza

Okay SL says 1x5 but wouldn't 5x1 make more sense? You're supposed to lift heavy on the deads

I end up doing 3x5 anyway.
Considering my warmup sets.

this post made me think. Is it even worth getting married and having kids nowadays?

It isn't. Almost every married man I know looks miserable. Focus on yourself.

I don't think so

I haven't met a woman that could handle my autism anyway so who knows?

I don't know what to do with myself anymore.

I'm nearly 30, never had a GF, haven't had friends since high-school. Can't relate to anybody some people on /r9k/ which is horrifying.

Years of isolation have made me lonely and depressed, but at the same time I don't want to meet anyone or talk to anyone.

I've been like this for most of my teen and adult life, I'm so use to it I forget how far I've fallen from society and it's norms & expectations.

5 years lifting now, and it's still not made anything better, I've just continued on down this path far away from anyone or anything.

I've never told anyone I feel like this, nobody has ever asked, and I don't think I will ever tell anyone how I feel. I'm too scared to see a shrink or anything because I'm afraid they'll recommend I get on SSRI, which will probably fuck with my body-fat percent. Also, I don't want to have the stigma and loss of opportunities that comes with being an OFFICIAL broken person.

yeh 1x5 is basically just 5 reps. take like 5 seconds break between reps and go heavy, never rest for longer than 15 seconds tho

Just go to a shrink. You aren't crazy so they won't throw you in a nuthouse

Have you at least tried something else? I spent some years in that state (25-29) I decided to get better. You have to want it. Plus I discovered some mild medication that helped too. I'm 29 now and I am making changes in my life at last. Good luck user.

SSRIs have had no noticeable side effect on me except lower sex drive at the beginning. They've really helped, feel so much better with them. They just give you more serotonin. People tend to be overly dramatic about how meds turn you into a zombie or "not yourself", but that's probably just ADD meds.

You're supposed to be doing ramping warmup sets anyway. If you're able to complete more than one set on your last weight it isn't heavy enough

What else do you do outside lifting and going to work?

They're hacks who would be just as miserable without a wife.

If you let a woman get between you and happiness it's your own fault. The problem isn't getting married, it's getting married with twofaced golddigging bitches that you can't keep in check

>used to be extremely antisocial, sometimes went a whole month not talking to anyone
>was mostly wasting time online and drawing
>decided to fix my shit up senpai
>started lifitng to boost my confidence
>started talking to people more got some friends
>still am akward and struggle to talk to strangers
>met this qt.3.14 kv girl thru some friends
>got her number went on a couple of dates
>were both really shy, but im talking most of th time
>i feel like she isnt really into me, yet her friends told me she is obsessed about me
>tried to kiss that ended kiss on a cheek
>cant never get pass huging
>more or less im more engagin in convo in text, yet she is complementing me alot, but isnt asking about me either

We been doing this for a month now, and im not sure if i can get her to be my gf till end of the year or not. im really confused about this, on one side her flatmate told me she is talks constantly about me, but on the other the conversations die out really fast between us. I feel like she made a perfect image of me in her head and my dull anxius personality is slowly tearing that image up...
wat do lads?

If you do SL as a beginner, singles are a great way to hurt yourself

>novice programming

Communication is key user. Just tell her how you feel, she could be trying to engage in convo but she might be just shy.

Every person responds differently to different drugs.

>not being the chad that cucks her slobby bf

ahh okay, will do. Still what time would be best to suggest going official as a couple if things go well?

Are you seriously, sincerely, earnestly, all jokes aside, with sobriety, literally (not figuratively), implying that ramping sets are only used in novice programming?

Go official? As in marry her? Dude you've only known this girl for a month, calm your betaness.

Act uninterested in her for a while. It'll drive her nuts because she's a woman AND if she's actually obsessed with you she'll show it. Make her step up man

i meant that we acknowledge each other as a couple not marrying her. im not that autistic..
Right now we just text on facebook and snapchat, end get together every weekend to do something.

define untinterested? like i usually text her first everyday, should i skip for a day to see if she will text me back or should i text her then leave gaps of time between my responds.
I initially want to get things to the next level faster, becouse i want something acomplished for 2016 :/

I'm somebody who used to browse r9k every day. 24 years old, virgin, never had a gf, don't have any friends besides me roommate either.

Being with a girl won't magically flip a switch and you'll be happy forever after.

I've identified 4 things that I am starting to work on and have seen progress in my well being.

1) Physical well-being. We're on Veeky Forums so I'm guessing you're already well on your way and I'll leave it at that.

2) Social engagement. Humans are social creatures. Trying to be the lone wolf is fucking lonely, I've tried it. Volunteer, look for recreational group sports, learn guitar and jam with other people, anythint besides staying at home playing video games. If you keep searching you'll eventually find something you really enjoy and making friends will feel natural.

3) You need to set goals for yourself. What are you looking forward to next week? What are you looking forward to next month? It can be work related, it can be related to a hobby, it can be anything. Actively search for something that you can look forward to. For me it is practicing guitar and playing sports.

4) Try to think positively and more importantly, reject negativity. Lots of times when I'm feeling down and I'll imagine an acquaintance saying "user killed himself yesterday". I've conditioned myself to immediately retaliate by saying "NO HE DIDN'T!". Also a big part of this is to reject negativity from surroundings. When somebody is telling you about how their day has gone to shit, you can agree with them that "aw that sucks", but try to think of something uplifting to say. If you're a positive cheery guy people will like being around you more. Being a positive person is a skill you learn to practice.

>not only training because of women, but training because of ONE woman
Would rater kill myself.

I wish my gym was open on Christmas.

Become a single dad

Please elaborate,user. Do ssris make you feel more sociable and friendly? What does it feel like?

This is bad advice.