PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP!...

PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP! PLEASE GO BACK UP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEm0AjTbsac
twitter.com/TraceMayer/status/918885582880653313
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All this desperation is gonna drive people away from an otherwise solid bet

it's going to keep falling and felling

I know cause I'm close to the people behind it

enjoy your life

it's dying

If whales are dumping at this price then they know its only going lower much much lower

Why are you doing this

SELL SELL BUY SELL BUY BUY BUY BUY SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL BUY BUY SELL SELL

I just put a watch and alarm for link in my blockfolio at 0.00038461538
Guess what happens then

you guys are so stupid. you could've sold at fucking 10-11k a few weeks ago. but nooooo, people won't "sell the news" because "there's no news to sell". so you waited until fucking sibos. now enjoy getting dumped on.

the whole markets in the shitter, you'd be down just as much holding anything but btc

shitlink thread 335758 of the day
just admit you made a stupid mistake
buy bitcoin and forget about it

Another user said there was going to be massive news today because he was "close to the team" and there wasn't. Check mate.

Man... I never thought I'd turn into a literal Digimarine. How did this happen?

the idea behind link is a shitty way to handle oracles.

You buy more?

Why's that? What would be a better way? Just update ETH?

no he's going to hang himself you moronic deluded linkie

>Whole market -50%

Welcome to denial phase marine, hold onto my bags for a few more days, I'll pick them up from you at 10 cents

whales will set up nodes and start scrapping any public data and offering it them selves, getting bigger in the process crowding out smaller data offerrers to the point there is no incentive for them to exist. This is horrible when you want to build an effective trustless system.

>and offering it them selves
Uh.. I don't think it works that way.

>tfw you are the last bagholder left
youtube.com/watch?v=BEm0AjTbsac

ETH is fucked LOL
twitter.com/TraceMayer/status/918885582880653313
^he has a good point

lmao you're a clueless faggot. this is objectively wrong in every sense of the word. please show how "scrapping any public data and offering it themselves" works? Or Are you just spitting out buzz words thinking you have a coherent sentence? This literally makes zero sense. Read a fucking book

So... NEO?

>What is ChainLink?

ChainLink is blockchain middleware that allows smart contracts to access key off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments.

By providing smart contracts secure access to these key resources, ChainLink allows them to mimic real world agreements that require external proof of performance and need to make payment in widely available payment methods e.g. bank payments.

>What problem does ChainLink solve?

Smart Contracts are unable to communicate with external resources on their own. Data feeds, any/all APIs and traditional bank payment systems are all inaccessible to smart contracts without blockchain middleware like ChainLink.

This limitation is inherent in how smart contract data is secured on a blockchain, and is due to the way that consensus is reached by miners around blockchain-based transaction data, this limitation will remain for all smart contracts for the foreseeable future.

The way this problem is traditionally solved is through the use of a blockchain middleware called an "oracle", which is the role ChainLink plays in the smart contract ecosystem.

>The way this problem is traditionally solved is through the use of a blockchain middleware called an "oracle", which is the role ChainLink plays in the smart contract ecosystem.

Isn't this last line kind of a farce? Isn't the reason an oracle is called an oracle is because you choose special nodes in the already existing network to act as oracles and transmit data? Not rely on some 3rd party "middleware"? Or is my understanding incomplete?