Im trying to quit weed but there is a major problem, I cant eat anything. Thinking about food makes me nauseus...

Im trying to quit weed but there is a major problem, I cant eat anything. Thinking about food makes me nauseus, after I eat something I just want to throw up. I actually handed the quitting part very easily, I dont even want to smoke anymore but I cant not eat anything, I feel like shit and Its only been 4 days since I last smoked.
What to do Veeky Forums, anyone else had the same problem?
I didnt quit sips and tabacco, do you think quitting that would solve my problem?

yh cut out the tobacco. and just eat something every 2 hours, sooner or later your body will get use to it and think thats the default it needs ergo increasing ur appetite.

also tf dont quit weed man. get lit for life bruh bruh.

I dont enjoy weed as I used to, I had some shit going in my life that just made me quit it, tho im still probably gonna smoke on weekends (I used to smoke 1g daily). What do you recomend eating? All the shit I try to eat goes down badly and I feel like shit afterwards.

PROTIP!!
Caffeine and nicotine are both appetite suppressant, but lets be honest you're too weak willed to quit either so enjoy your lmao no gains druggy.

I dont even care about gainz anymore, I dont want to feel like shit. Thanks for the protip btw

HOW TO QUIT WEED
ITS KILLING ME Veeky Forums

nuts (pause). just buy assorted packs of non-salted nuts and just munch away at them constantly (throw some raisins in if the taste is too bland). u dont have to start devouring the left over chicken roast for this type of stuff, at least i didnt when i felt like my appetite was holding me back from gaining any muscle mass.

try some oily fish lodged into a baguette as well, a personal favourite of mine and one of the first things i caught a craving for.

you have to give it time, i had the same problem. can't really remember the exact science, but it's something about how both the hunger and thc are linked to the same receptors in the brain. so when you are smoking a lot (2-4+/day), your body won't naturally produce [the hunger molecule/receptor] it because it's supplemented by the thc.

it's similar along the lines of how when you roid and stop, your baseline test is lower because you were artificially increasing it.

the only fix that worked was time. just try and force yourself to eat/drink to mitigate the mind fog and light headaches. but over time (1-3mo) you should start to have your appetite again. try not to relapse because this will just worsen your problem.

also, baccy/nicotine is an appetite suppressant so you are going to want to cut down on that.

it's hard to quit now because of how socially accepted weed has become (or becoming), at least for teens and young adults ("but i only smoke when I'm bored! and i'm bored a lot!"

it's a good thing to be bored. when i'm bored, i don't want to be bored, so i do something i enjoy. find a hobby. read a book. learn something new. trust me, shit will start a chain reaction and you never know where you could end up (in a good way). when you smoke when you're bored, then you just become content with being bored and doing nothing.

doing nothing not as in literally couch-lock doing nothing. doing nothing as in nothing productive. nothing that will make you feel fulfilled. nothing that will help increase your net worth. and chances are, nothing that will help you get aesthetics. eating a a whole box of pizza and watching national geographic isn't doing a whole lot for you in the long run.

just remember, you are not wiz khalifa or snoop dog. and you also don't have a terminal illness. smoking weed all day is not for everyone and if you have to ask yourself "should I stop?" then you probably should.

Basically every social enviroment i am is because of weed in some way or another(that goes as far as my friendships and people that i know) If i withdraw completely from places that have people smoking weed, i won't go out at all, be ing college or my hometown.

It's not just the boringness, it's also the anxiety and my thought patterns and the ways my brain rationalizes me smoking weed just so i can smoke weed. It's make me insecure, it damaged heavily my relationship with parents and it kills my productiviness. However i noticed that all these symptons i told you(even anedoctals) happenned the same way when i was a teen addicted to computer games

>doing nothing not as in literally couch-lock doing nothing. doing nothing as in nothing productive. nothing that will make you feel fulfilled. nothing that will help increase your net worth. and chances are, nothing that will help you get aesthetics. eating a a whole box of pizza and watching national geographic isn't doing a whole lot for you in the long run.
I don't know, i realized exactly what you said is the only way to achieve things and to be happy but i procrastinanate ALOT as i don't even realize i'm doing it and this makes me depressed as fuck because i see i'm not being productive however when i try to be my mind monkey obliterates any chance of actually doing something with good focus/concentration. Weed makes me focus a little however i know it also makes me space out alot, i don't know if its addh(got diagnosed before but by jew doctor) or just tons of bad habits that translated into bad concentration

why quit weed?
I've been smoking daily for like 3 years and every goddamn year has been better than the last.
As long as you keep doing your best and working out what's the problem? I smoke to bulk. I'm high af and eating a whole container of yogurt right now.

>If i withdraw completely from places that have people smoking weed, i won't go out at all, be ing college or my hometown.

yes, in order to change, you sacrifice. it's also known as stepping outside of your comfort zone. if we replace your variables with fat people variables it would go something like:

>If I withdraw completely from places that have people eating cheeseburgers, I won't go out at all (because the only times I go out is to eat mcdonalds with my friends), be in college(all my peers I associate with eat cheeseburgers), or my hometown(the people i grew up with ate cheeseburgers).

now that you can see how pitiful that sounds, hopefully that clicked something in your brain.

>It's make me insecure, it damaged heavily my relationship with parents and it kills my productiviness.

you are aware of your symptoms, you are already 10 steps ahead of a lot of people at this point. some people don't realize how bad shit can get until it really hits the fan, you are lucky enough to not be blind and ignorant. you will be surprised at how much people will blame other shit before realizing that maybe drugs can really fuck with you no matter how "socially accepted" they are. ask any alcoholic in an AA meeting.

>i procrastinanate ALOT as i don't even realize i'm doing it and this makes me depressed as fuck

depression, anxiety, mindfog, laziness/lack of motivation, all are just side effects of smoking. the cycle happens when you use weed to alleviate the side effects which in-turn just get's greater within each cycle. it's very easy to get caught in this loop of:

smoke -> feel down (aka side effects from lack of or lowered baseline of serotonin/dopamine) -> smoke again

(cont.)

currently eating lasagna and turkey high
on a comedown

I told myself yesterday that i wouldn't smoke today, it took till my parents leave to me go out chasing weed in the streets, before i went out i knew that i would smoke and do the same things that i would do otherwise, however i still did it and i'm here doing the same shit knowing that its slightly more interesting however still have shitty self control.

Is meditation the only way?

>Weed makes me focus a little however i know it also makes me space out alot, i don't know if its addh(got diagnosed before but by jew doctor) or just tons of bad habits that translated into bad concentration

it is most likely just bad habits. the brain is a muscle, you have to train it. you don't bench 2 plates your first day in the gym (at least if your coming from skelly), just like you wouldn't be able to concentrate for 10 hours on an arduous task if all your life you've been playing video games that constantly give you a dopamine hit every 5 seconds (social media is a big culprit in this too).

is it honestly a surprise that when you look at fortune 500 ceo's bio/interview that 90% of the time they'll mention something about reading? would it be misleading to say that reading keeps your mind sharp?

stimulants work and they do help, but if you aren't diagnosed since 8, be happy that you don't have a dependency with them. you can use them to help kickstart your better (learning) habits, but be diligent. however, if you have a history of addiction (the gaming addiction is usually just normal for kids/teens, we grow out of it, but each person is different).

>i realized exactly what you said is the only way to achieve things and to be happy

but at the end of the day, i cannot do shit for you. it is up to you whether or not to make the right choice. you obviously know the answer, all you have to do is take action. it's your life and no one is going to make decisions for you but yourself.

you might just find out that the grass is not only greener, but the sun shines a bit brighter.

thanks man
love you really

no, there is no magical answer/cure-all. meditation could help, but it just boils down the to person. if you want to choose the immediate reward (getting high) versus the chance of a delayed reward (perhaps a better life? healthy lungs? not hating yourself?) it's your call. no one has a gun to your head.

i guess what i'm trying to say is you're just going to have to really want it.

no problem,
good luck and stay the course

This I dont onderstand Lets taken Wiz Khalifa for An exaple. Weed gives you munchies. Munchies makers you wannabe wat more. Than why is het still skinny

When I went to a ceremony to drink ayahuasca, there was a female there who specifically stated that was addicted to meditation, which was nothing more than another avenue of escape.

Maybe the source/root of your problem is finding out what you're trying to escape from.

Everytime I try to stop smoking I deal with this for like the first week. Id say to try to avoid alcohol and eat bland food like for me bananas are cash, don't make me feel sick.

I'd like to quit as well but not serious enough. When I stop I notice mental memory gains and more witty remarks/sharper. Also crazy dreams.

yeah, although hearing someone being addicted from meditation is a first for me, what you say does hold true. just like weed, or any other drug, it can be a form of escapism.

a lot of cases where the user takes drugs due to environment is usually due to a form of escapism

exactly. Hell even working out can be a form of escapism. We all just gotta learn to find balance and love one another.

There was some study done where potheads actually usually have a lower weight, perhaps from not eating as much when not high and/or skipping meals out of laziness?

Have been thinking these thoughts but it's nice to see it come from outside my head.

>Thinking about food makes me nauseus, after I eat something I just want to throw up.

Sounds like a psychological problem tbqh. I'm the opposite; I just love food. Thankfully, I'm willing to just be big and strong and not worry about being shredded

yup, too much of anything is always a bad thing. but it is not to say all forms of escapism is bad. for example, good ones could be sports (such as working out) or even work (such as charity). and bad ones is obviously as mentioned, drugs or over eating. not to be on some namaste shit but at the end balance is key. yin and yang.

that used to be me, literally could not eat without it. but after stopping, not from forcing myself but because it just started doing nothing good for me anymore, it went back to normal pretty quickly.

maybe try to break the habit, cause i used to smoke before everything such as showering, going outside, eating so i think my body was just so used to it. i bet you could eat well while smoking if it wasn't for doing it just before i ate everytime, i think