"You think James Bond would spend all his time in the gym eating out of Tupperware and sipping on little protein shakes...

"You think James Bond would spend all his time in the gym eating out of Tupperware and sipping on little protein shakes all day?"

But he doesn't exist.

No he's on those Mi6 roids obviously

>*teleports behind you*
>*tips fedora, scratch nose*
My name is Bond, James Bond. I guess that's nothing personel, kid.

No. In reality he'd be a barely functioning alcoholic, wholly unreliable for any kind of military work, covert or not.

Not to mention long term damage to multiple systems due to numerous instance of poisonings and shitty work environs.

Now fuck off and read a book, Chad. I have a workout to continue

I've seen literal dragqueens use less filters than that faggot.

Thats why hes James Bond though

You're implying he doesnt get state of the art blood transfusions and CNS therapy.

/thread

No bond is the chad of chads, while chad does CURLS and eats PIZZA bond does GUN and eats ALCOHOL and he STILL gets 11/10

CNS therapy can't help you if your mental state is fucked from either being inebriated or needing to be fucked up

Did the books ever go into Bond's life outside his missions?

Just based on the movies I'd figure he's an alcoholic and a workaholic. He'd obsessively put in the extra effort needed to stay afloat. It works but he'd be a wreck of a man a decade later.

>eats ALCOHOL
Solid

Bond is also a spy who's supposed to blend in at some point with normal people. (In theory at least.)

If he was a super-jacked he would attract unwanted attention any time he stepped off the plane into some third world hell hole.

Yeah.

WHY FDOES HE WEAR THE MASK

So they can track his breathing patterns throughout the workout?

He has like one hobby, and it's maintaining his car. He also does calisthenics.

for you hehe

He probably would do tons of conditioning work like lots of special forces soldiers in the military, yes

You're missing the point. Literally replace james bond with any successful cool dude with a nice body and it applies

Would he die without it?

Why do people believe that kinobody is on roids?

He got in great shape for this role. Daniel Craig is a good actor, I enjoy his work.

If you watch the video where Kinobody goes to the dollar shave club mansion party you realize he's really autistic and not that cool. If you hear him laugh you'll realize he's just a rich autismo. He's not that good around women and he spends most of the night walking around alone yelling to people he is "vlogging". I also get the sense he's the type to tuck tail and run at first sign of danger. He just needs to be himself and stop trying to be this suave mystical movie hero.

This
Dudes a fucking faggot with no actual advice; Everything he does is just to inflate his ego and comvince himself he's not a loser

He went to a party with a bunch of rich beardfags he never met before you'd both be awkward too.

How many successful companies have you started? He started one at 20-21.

But carry on sorry I had to interrupt your cope banter

He used his dads for that mate. It's not too hard if you have rich parents. As soneone who struggles with my first business investment would be really nice

>In saying this, the literary version of Bond was still a pretty handy sportsman. Like his creator, Bond excelled on the school athletic track. He was also proficient at boxing, judo and golf (playing off a handicap of nine). Also like Fleming, Bond was an incredibly fearless skier, mastering the slopes in the Austrian Tyrol at Kitzbuhel. Fleming once skied into a fenced-off area where he was overtaken by an avalanche. This inspired the famous ski scene in On Her Majesty's Secret Service. And considering a typical day's skiing can burn up to 3000 calories, Bond must have been a very healthy physical specimen.

>He was also a bloody good swimmer, able to swim “two miles without tiring”. In Live and Let Die he makes a dangerous underwater swim across Shark Bay to the island of SMERSH agent Mr Big. This sequence was motivated by Fleming's own scuba experience with the great Jacques Cousteau in 1953. Plus Fleming swam every morning in Jamaica where he had a holiday home – Goldeneye – on the north shore.

>It isn't until From Russia with Love, Fleming's fifth Bond novel, that we discover a little of 007's daily exercise program. The spy rises in his Chelsea apartment and does 20 push-ups, “lingering over each one so that his muscles had no rest”.

>“When his arms could stand the pain no longer, he rolled over on his back and, with his hands at his sides, did the straight leg-lift until his stomach muscles screamed. He got to his feet and, after touching his toes twenty times, went over to arm and chest exercises combined with deep breathing until he was dizzy.”

Also
>BP 160/90
>He has frequent headaches, a spasm in his trapezius muscles, and drinks an average of half a bottle of spirits per day.
>60 cigarettes daily (!)
>Diet: crabs, caviar, lobster, partridge and eggs benedict and spirits with amphetamines

holy shit, I knew he was retarded but I actally went and watched that video and you're right.

Speaks to barely anyone;
Can't talk to women;
All he talks about is the vlog, pineapple juice, and doesn't really know how to function;

I beleve that the camera is a prop that he uses to overcome his social anxiety - it distances him from the people around him that make him nervous.

Unfortunate, but this guys a sack of shit that only got a head start because of daddy's money. Nothing wrong with having money via inheritance, he just comes across as lacking humility

>How many successful companies have you started? He started one at 20-21.
It's easier when your dad is a millionaire.