Girl rejects my christmas card

>Girl rejects my christmas card

Well this has been a cool christmas so far, thank god 2016 is over in a couple of days

How has your christmas been so far, Veeky Forums?

>tfw family Christmas party is in 2 hours and you have the smallest penis in your family

ALRIGHT EVERYBODY IT'S TIME TO MEASURE OUR DICKS

Can you explain how these two facts are related?

>mfw I bring out my 4x4 god tier dong to amaze my cousin

How do you reject a christmas card?

The worst part of Christmas dinner desu. My grandma always tweaks mine and talks to it like a baby

Well i sent it to her in the hopes of getting an answer whether she wants to go out with me or not and she texted me saying
>thank you for the card but i can not accept it because i've been seeing someone else

>autism

"Please be my girlfriend" jesus christ user grow a fucking cock and balls

>Decide to brave up and message my crush Merry Christmas, maybe I'll manage to get a few hours chat out of her, ask how her day was etc.
>Seen.
J U S T

m8 you're supposed to do this shit on new yrs eve
perfect opporuntiy to bang them drunk
not on Christmas where their families start giving a fuck about them

due to the weather i have spent Christmas alone with my dog. Feels fucking great

I did not send her that jesus christ

you asked someone out with a christmas card?

I'm all alone. At this point I prefer the solitude.

Basically yeah

I've been offended as fuck and Santa owes me an explanation on devaluation of karma

>bane of an american

why so?

>this guy doesn't have an annual dick display with his relatives

Overcame autism and had actual conversations with family members. feels gut brehs

>feels gut
Germany jawohl ja

Can attest to this. Trust me anons, it's not as hard as it seems.

You ask out in person or over the phone only. Don't be a sperg.

Thought it'd be a romantic thing but was wrong

honestly, she would have said "no" anyway. I highly doubt she was into you and decided to say no because of the christmas card.

>Having some pretty major breakdowns trying to deal with the first Christmas without my mother.
>Ruined my chances with the first girl thats shown me any interest in years because im an awkward asshole.
>Haven't eaten in 5 days.
>Spending night whining on Veeky Forums drinking booze.

Standard.

Fuck 2016.

Who knows

None of that stuff is unless you're in a relationship. This is what stupid movies and TV do to young men. When you're interested in a woman, you ask her out fairly quickly after making the realization that she'd be worth going on a date with. Romance comes later. Just make your interest explicit and known in a non creepy way, "Hey, I'd like to take you out on a date. How does Friday at 6 sound?" Straight to the point and decisive. This is what women like: confidence and decision making ability.

This. Better to ask in person and know right away then make a silly romantic gesture and feel like a fool.
T. did this shit to myself in my early 20s and made myself look like a fucking idiot over and over again until I learned.