Le efron is on steroids

>le efron is on steroids
how can you look at this photo and claim such nonsense

Other urls found in this thread:

thecalculator.co/health/Fat-Free-Mass-Index-(FFMI)-Calculator-794.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Trq1y90JN7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By having more than 6 months of lifting experience, newshitter.

hey at least the rock is still natty

no effron looks natty. remember, he's 5'8 and that's pretty much the 100% natty height(scott herman, athlean, fortress, frank yang, almost every natty is about 5'8)

The rock is on 6x more steroids.

he cant be that short

>almost every natty is about 5'8
> he's 5'8 and that's pretty much the 100% natty height

You're right, he's shorter

think about every true natty you see on youtube. they all share one thing in common: about 5'8 tall

I understand that Zack Efron has been shrinked in photoshop, but those women are nearly the same height as the Rock. I thought he was 6'4 or something, but 6'3 women who are also models are unheard of. How tall is the Rock actually?

>he's 5'8
So the rocks only like 6'2 then? I thought he was huge

the rock is also hunched over whilst running, while the women are all bouncing 1-3 inches off the ground while running at full height

zac efron was actually enhanced with an electron microscope in order for the naked eye to see him

according to Veeky Forums, anyone over 5'10 160lbs 12%bf is on roids

Because his shoulders are bigger than his quads ffs
Androgen receptors are concentrated in the upper body (esp delts)
Thats why shoulders are a giveaway for roiders

Lel
Zac Effron is on steroids doe.
>Suddenly in less than a year jaw gets more defined and wider/larger, and manlier, despite already having been in his 20s and puberty being long dead for him
>Chin gets manlier
>Skin gets suddenly older looking, with potholes appearing, as well as wrinkles despite those not being present until this sudden transformation
>Height remains the exact same despite these changes
>Large amount of vascularity and trademark roid delts, despite shit abs
He is on roids man, and he looks a lot shittier than he did a fee years ago, and that's not because of age.

If all that shit will happen to me if I take roids I'm def hopping on them. Where is lereddit to find these things?

he looks like a puppet from thunderbirds in this pic

But Zac Efron is only around 160lbs at 5'9. It's certainly achievable natty, it just takes hard work and dedication, and Veeky Forums likes to make up excuses for why they can't stay commited to a strict diet.

I don't agree, they are all bouncing 1-3 inches of the ground, including the Rock. The hunching does have an affect though, and women usually run with a much straighter back to carry their tits. But I would assume he looked bigger next to women.

A couple before and after pics of the sterons.
Key thing to note here is the delts and sudden facial changes.
Also notice how the body just appears to excude an uncanny feelings and falseness compared to before steroids.

Same photo on the right, different image on the left + face shot when he was 22 years old.
Again, puberty is absolutely dead by that point, so him all of a sudden going through a second puberty at the age of 22-23 is an absolute falsehood.
He is on steroids, and they make him look haggard despite the physique's muscles and vascularity.
Abs also look fake and appear to be ballooned compared to when he was natty.
The face is also a key indicator for knowing he took steroids.

Just because something is attainable natty dosen't mean it was achieved natty
He takes roids and dosen't lift, and op is a faggot

Maybe he learned how to do hypertrophy.

how the fuck can you think he's natty?
look at the mass he put on and then the way he's fucking low on bf%

attainable natty? maybe for someone with good genetics and a long ass ime lifting, and were talking about pictures taken the way his were, not some mirror BS shit or lightning magic

he's roiding, like all hollywood actors do. aint got no time to spent yearsl ifting and dieting when you have to work all the time

>zac efron was actually enhanced with an electron microscope in order for the naked eye to see him
kek

I think it is likely he is on gear. Nothing extreme, just enough. Although it seems like he went a tad overboard because now it has become obvious.

He went from ottermode to fukken ripped in a few years while working practically non stop gigs in hollywood. Which is not fucking easy. Ever been on a film set? Usually goes for 12-16 hours and I doubt his sleep schedule or diet was ever on point.

It is his job to look good for these roles. His financial stability and his agent, manger, assistants, etc. is on the line. Of course he is going to make sure all of that is protected by doing whatever he has to do.

>His financial stability and his agent, manger, assistants, etc. is on the line.
this. Think this dude is going to risk anything to stay baby face tween mode when he can just hop on roids and become big man mode and get leading roles. Hes in competition with hundreds of other actors. Hes going to do everything he can to get that money.

I wonder how many women Chad "The Rock" Thundercock has fucked

Confirmed manlet. He should be called the pebble.

Puberty can last until 25. My face looks noticabely different from when I was 20 to now at 25. This is next level broscience you're preaching.

The Rock is natty, hes a movie star

The Rock has been weight training for decades and Zac Efron has been doing it for like a year or something (with roids).

I actually believe Zac Efron is roodong and the rock isnt

Fuck I'm on my phone and my fucking sausage fingers hit the o instead of the I

>how can you look at this photo and claim such nonsense
Natty's don't have calves like that.

the rock is 6'5 the photo angle is misleading

> that fatty normies can self insert as

What angle are you talking about? The only way someone looks bigger in a photo is if they're closers to the photographer

1. He gets a major pump going for the shots
2. His body is bronzed and dark make-up is put in every crevice to make him look way more ripped than he actually is
3. You are stupid

ITT: People with zero dedication or work ethic make no progress, look at anyone with progress, and scream 'roids' at the top of their lungs.

If you guys would just get your diet and training right you would make progress too, fuck.

Zac is not on roids....

thecalculator.co/health/Fat-Free-Mass-Index-(FFMI)-Calculator-794.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Trq1y90JN7Y

> Veeky Forums where anybody smaller than you is DYEL, and anybody bigger than you is on gear

>same height
>tallest one maybe up to his nose

Fucking splerg

The rock completely towers over zac efron! It doesn't look like it in the picture because of the angle.

See pic related. Top is OP. Bottom is the image with the correct angle. You can see the height difference is incredible now.

Kekked harder than i should have

You hit the retard button m80
The rock being natty is laughable

The Boulder takes issue with that comment

Are you retarded? You're just adding in the distance they are away from each other with that angle

>believing a wrestler's billed height

lmao you're a retard

His abs are great, though.

Like I said come back after at least 6 months of lifting.
t. /fraud/

> not being able to prove an angle exist that adds 10 inches

You're one special fellah

Nice try, Dwayne.

at least post the real picture

Kek!

Anthony Joshua is a bit of a beast tho

Sure, and he's 6'6. If the Rock was really 6'5 he would be almost as tall. Based on these pics the Rock is no more than 6'2.

Well I'm convinced. When I woke up this morning I was shorter than the Rock. This day has improved. Cheers me old butty.

Good for you, lad. And just to reinforce my point, here's the Rock next to Kane, who's real height is around 6'7-6'8 according to most sources.

We calculated it with Photoshop from that opic with Shaq and Barkley.

The Rock is 6' to 6'1".

The black chick next to the Rock is 5'11, so he's gotta be around 6'2, imo.

Gadot is 5'10 and Vin is 5'11. Based on that I'd say the Rock being 6'2 is about right. I know Gadot is wearing heels, but Vin and the Rock are wearing RDJ-tier boots, so it evens out.

criminally underrated

>believing US actor heights
Too many maybes, ifs and buts. You're wrong, just admit it.

Gadot isn't a US actor, she's an Israeli model.

I believe this is the official chart.

But Effron is on gear, make no mistake about that.

>Israel
>not US
Come on, apply yourself.

>only
Oh my,Veeky Forums has really got into you

Hollywood camera tricks, look at the new trailer for Fast and Furiors when the Rock is fighting Jason Statefarm and on one shot they are both standing at the same height even though Statefarm is 5.8/9.

talk about pointy elbows. that guy is outright dangerous.

OP is a faggot.
Not even 12 months between those pics here

>inb4 """"""newbie gains"""""""

He now looks like he's in his early 40's WTF?

The Pebble is Kevin Hart's name.

There's almost a foot of height difference between them. Get your fucking eyes checked nerd.

Lmao at this picture, the Asian and Paul Walker are the only ones standing properly. What the fuck is Vin doing with that pose, Jesus. You are big bro.

Why can't they fucking dress?

lol are you kidding me? he isn't using as much make up now, he has a beard, he is tanner and he has a pump every time he is on camera, thats what happened lol, if you think zac is big you are fucking retarded, i met him months ago when he was in Brazil for the olympics and he is short and proportional looking

more like
>US
>not Israel

is that suposed to be a lot? he grew his shoulders more and cut a little, oh and don't forget the constant pump, fake tan and oil for a movie shoting, watch a interview and see how small he looks

kek

>getting bigger and leaner at the same time
>natty

pick one

top kek

underrated

>fronk
>natty
3/10 you made me reply

(No need to thank me for this information)

Working out => more growth hormones => same effect as roids

Merry Christmas

Wow, I knew something was off. Those Hollywood directors are getting jewy

>160 lbs
Fucking manlets, WWTL?

well, it worked for me, i'm not as lean as efron because i started as fat, i was 200lbs 6'0 cut down to 165lbs about 10 or 12%bf, now i'm 182lbs 6'0 13%bf

>movie star on set
>in a film where his body is the selling point
>entire teams of professionals curating every facet of his appearance
>anons then proceed to compare these photos to candid ones of him

almost forgot nothing gets past detective Veeky Forumszgerald.

Well, at least the women can dress.

>what is makeup on his body

His biceps are significantly more vascular than his forearms and the only place where he has good definition is his abs. The definition there is what you'd expect to see from somebody sub 8% bf, but looking at the rest of him doesn't look anywhere near that.

He just has god tier genetics

Paul walker is 6´2, he is wearing flat vans. The rock is a little bit taller, while wearing RDJ tier boots, so its clear that he is about 6'2.

>Paul walker is 6´2
not anymore

Salty manlet

Jesus, he looked so much better before. Why would one of the best looking guys alive do this to himself?

nice catch

No. I'm just 6'2 and it seems like the rock would tower over me and smash my face in. Its hard to believe I could possibly be that big.

>b-but muh memes
Kill yourself

>looked like a dyel cuck little boy
>goes to shredded man
>jawline blows up
>more masculine features

Yeah he looks soooo much worse now