Chad, Brad, Thad, and Jerrod walk into the club and look at your bae. What do you do?

Chad, Brad, Thad, and Jerrod walk into the club and look at your bae. What do you do?

kneel down and suck their cocks

Hang myself because no matter how hard I try at life, I'll never be as successful as them because of my genes

where's Skad?

I don't go clubbing with my bae

Laugh at them with her

Who the fuck go to the club with his girlfriend ?

>Trick question
They're ALL my bae

this is Veeky Forums you faggle

Who's the dyel on the left

I'm guessing jerrod is that genetic loser on the left with the really shitty mid section and pecs?

Don't forget Spad

wow theres some sad, self hating fucks here. get out of this site, grow a pair

i box so ask what the fuck theyre looking at

what happened to Zadd?

Tell them of when I was young and shit was cash.

go 4 the legs m8

what happened to dad?

>that negative canthal tilt
JUST

I don't think I've ever been this jealous in my life.

>tfw I have the same ab insertions as the guy on the left

I do Muay Thai, so that wouldn't be a problem to me

Also
>Thad

Is that really a name?

Jerrod
>not Conrad

Have you not seen Blue Mountain State?

Jokes on them, she only likes hung black guys. Not tiny dicked white bois.

Why the fuck am I taking my girl to a club? If my girl wants to go to a club, she's no longer my girl. Literally the entire point of clubs is to hook up and smack genitals together. The people you find in clubs are all promiscuous anyway, I'm not into that kind of shit. Hooking up doesn't do it for me.

>Why the fuck am I taking my girl to a club? If my girl wants to go to a club, she's no longer my girl. Literally the entire point of clubs is to hook up and smack genitals together. The people you find in clubs are all promiscuous anyway, I'm not into that kind of shit. Hooking up doesn't do it for me.
t. virgin

i know lots of guys and girls who are in relationships that go to clubs

girls and guys night out usually

Unless if one or all of them is gay there's no threat.
I'd just laugh desu

What said. Enter a relationship, want to go out with friends, decide to go clubbing because why not (or even some friends are single). Everybody goes as a group.

You don't need to be single, or even want to pick up to enjoy clubs. There's something for many people there: chicks, dudes (n-no homo), booze, drugs, music.

I don't like going in general, but if it's a choice between passing the time alone at home or going out and spending time with my friends, I'll enjoy something that allows me to be with my friends.

I've discovered I'm becoming more normie as I get older. :(

she's asexual and hates 9/10 men she meets due to her warped principles so i think i'm good

Is that Frank Kaminsky?

The guy third from left has shit genetics. Actual wide hips but he... looks good.

I might actually not kill myself in 2017.