What's the point of lifting if you don't have the face for it?

What's the point of lifting if you don't have the face for it?

That shitty face + good body still beats shitty face + shitty body.

That's like saying a shit with sprinkles on top is better than just shit

A pair of contacts + a visit to the barber and this guy would look like your regular chad

but it is user

fucking triceplets when will they learn

He can buy himself a pair of less nerdier glasses and get a haircut. He would look way better.

I'd rather be a sprinkle-covered shit than a regular shit, myself.

>THIS
literally just get a shorter haircut and maybe grow out his facial hair if he can grow it out thick and BAM you're like 3 whole points hotter

His face may be shit but his body totally made up for it. It's like everyday with this shit.

It is

What the flying fuck? Why doesn't this nigger get a haircut and wear contacts? How the fuck is he living like this?

If he lost the contacts and had a half decent hair cut this would not be a thread.

Post pic WITH TIMESTAMP of your face, faggot OP, or we'll just assume you're an ugly fat piece of shit.

You don't have to assume anything, CBTs mire me but I never post my face there for a reason

Contacts, harcut, little face stubble
he will gain 2 or 3 pts

>being handsome is required for lifting

you're just another newbie faggot who still lifts for girls, come back when you reach 2nd phase

>This is what facelets believe

Oooooh, you'd go nuts if you would have to live in Eastern Europe, then.

OH NO FUCK THE THREAD GEORGE MICHAEL DIED

He looks better than he would have if he didn't lift. Honestly who the fuck makes these posts? Is it attractive people who have no other positive qualities other than their looks? Or is it ugly people that just want to wallow in self pity?

/r9k/

Don't we all?

Because you can change your body with time and effort. You can't do the same thing with your face barring some procedure ($$$) or running face-first into a brick wall amrap.

>implying anyone actually likes a boogie-tier body

No it isn't. You're bad at analogies, and probably lots of other stuff too

This is proof desu

>plain shit
Not entertaining pic

>shit with sprinkles
Very funny picture

I'd gobble that up that looks surprisingly wholesome

What's the point of living if you don't have the genetics for it?

A turd with sprinkles on it is still a turd but you might convince someone that it isn't.

Let's say you don't have a choice about the face (which is also not totally true, as other anons said, just change haircut, glasses, etc), the only choice you have is about the body.

That is, what is the point of NOT lifting if you have a shit face? You'd end up with a shit face AND a shit body.

None.

so i have a small dick, and i worry I will look stupid jacked af.

any advice?

>ib4 kill myself

always wear pants in public. problem solved.

off to the gym, i guess...

>implying

For one, stop wearing glasses and get some fucking contacts.
Two, get a fucking haircut. Stop this chili bowl or whatever the fuck you have.
Lastly, get a fucking tan. You're as pale as Betty White's hair.
Don't forget to do legs, btw.

>he doesn't recognize freddie

lol i love sculpture, that is where the fear comes from I think.

aesthetic af, but when im gonna fuck, I don't want to look like david

Lmfao when he think op is pic related

I have a smaller dick. It's a 5 inches when erect but super small when flaccid. I'm good at sex so it's not a problem.

A couple girls said they liked the look of my small flaccid cock saying I looked like a Greek sculpture.

Who the fuck is freddie?

>A couple girls said they liked the look of my small flaccid cock saying I looked like a Greek sculpture.
lul I'm sure buddy

Don't care what you say, because I succ'ed the fucc with female girls.

Ok look at his face, if he didn't have a good body he would have no ounce of sexuality or anything attractive about himself. Now he at least has something that he could turn a girl on with instead of nothing. And obviously he could do a lot more with his hair and stuff to look better

Further more this guy is like a 3 or 4 in his face, so even if you don't have a great face I'm sure most people are better off than him and it's a bit of an extreme example

he had a bowl cut for God's sake so ya a nicer haircut alone would do wonders for him

and beards are nature's mask, I'd you have a shit chin or mouth you can hide that shit with a decent beard while also looking older

>these are basics man get with it..

nice quads

More like bread with sprinkles is better than just bread.

I mean ideally you want to be cake, but not all of us are cake user.

Slushy?

im the opposite i'm 7,5 inches but completely shit at sex, i envy you senpai

This so much

Well, I live in Bulgaria and I see his hairstyle pretty rarely.
I think it's far more common to see shaved heads

claiming u get succed and fucked and brag about it on Veeky Forums. sure thing pal

because. you will be the ultimate king of the 6/10 men and get all the 6/10 women you could ever need.

I disagree. Would you rather be a tiny rabbit pellet that nobody notices, or a huge, steaming, heaping pile of muscled up horse shit and will ruin anyone who steps on it's day?

Be that steaming pile of horse shit. Ruin the day of people who are foolish enough to step on you. Lift.

i think i'm going to frame this and put this on my wall

>What is the point of getting stronger, healthier and having more energy when you are going to be that faggot to cry about something you can't change (subjective)?
Gee i wonder

just shave your head and you'l have a face for it

Getting "too big" is a very irrational fear. It takes years and years to gain enough muscle to look like a bodybuilder, not to mention steroids or insane genetics.

And if you have a tiny dick, having a shit physique on top of it will just compound the issue. Don't be some tiny dicked faggot with a couch potato body like this guy.

Yup

I wish I could grow out my facial hair - I just have shitty boyish patches