This is me after max effort dieting and exercise for several months (cardio, lifting, rock climbing). Natty limit desu...

This is me after max effort dieting and exercise for several months (cardio, lifting, rock climbing). Natty limit desu. What's a hair friendly roid cycle for a beginner? I want to cut fat and improve athletic performance. I need to amog everyone around me. Can't do it natty. I'm 25--ive read good things about tbol. What's a good hair friendly injectable?

>Max effort dieting and exercise

Have you tried not eating and training like a pussy instead of using buzz words?

>several months
>max effort
>Natty limit
>Steroid cycle

I know it's bait

Thanks for the bump and lack of good advice low iq faggot

I don't want to have to rest as much as I do between workouts. I'm overtraining and want to use drugs to heal faster

Youre still too fat for roids
Get so single digits first
But you wont listen so here's my recommendations
..Testosterone 200mg. Low dose, need for var. Always start low with test then work up.
2.. Anavar- 25mg. Very little dht conversion, go habd to hand with test
3..avoid anything ending with-ol ie dianabol, sdrol, tbol.
3. 200mg dhb bid. If you can afford or find it
4.an AI and clomid

Why avoid tbol? I've only read good things about it

>several months of training
>natty limit

No

I know you're probably bait, Mr No Chest bad angle, but here's some advice.

>Several months
Not long enough for the 'natty limit". Keep lifting natty and milk that gains train for as long as possible.
>Hair friendly roid cycle
Roids only fuck up your hair if you have a predisposition or abuse them (like not doing a PCT). You seem like the sort of person who would fuck up from lack of knowledge, though.
>Cut fat and improve performance
First cycle should usually be a bulk, since it's easier.
>Read good things about tbol
Keep reading. Seriously, keep fucking reading. You shouldn't be starting with tbol, as every god damned forum would have told you.

Honestly OP, you have no clue. You don't know what a beginner cycle is, you don't seem to know what a PCT is, I have my doubts you'd get blood tests and you're nowhere near the point where you actually need to use roids to improve.

You're right about him being too fat for roids, but that cycle isn't a good idea. You're right he should start with test, and use both an AI and eventually clomid, but adding in orals is bad advice. He doesn't know how he'd react. He should stick to a single compound (test) and figure out if it fucks him up or not.

Where did you read these "good things"?

>He thinks because he has good ab genetics he has reached natty limit in a few months
lmao just lmao.

What body fat is optimal for roids

This is so bad holy shit, I can't tell if it's serious or ironic bait based around the "natty limit" meme

>auschwitz arms and gyno chest
>natty limit
L
O
L

Im aware of noval as pct. I wouldn't just guess my stack I would research it. I've read some beginner guides online I'm not sure which to trust. Have any good sources / instructions for a first cycle?

No "cocktail" cycles for beginner cycle, no more than 500mg of test for your first cycle and for no longer than 12 weeks at most

You type like an angry incel. Please go back to /r/theredpill. I would annihilate you irl

Don't come to Veeky Forums for help with gear stick to the forums, people here will tell you you need a natty "base" etc etc then talk you into 4+ stacks of useless shit for first cycle

I'm not giving you sources, and neither will literally anybody else. Mostly because legal reasons.

As for instructions, go to reddit or the /fraud/ thread. But honestly, you're fucking with illegal drugs that alter your biochemistry. Instructions come in the form of a medical degree. I don't recommend this at all.

Dude I'm not asking for sources I'm asking for a beginner's guide. Your responses are fucking useless, same with the bulk of this thread. I didn't ask for lectures on biochemistry or what the health ramifications were, I asked for cycle advice on the appropriate board. Life is fucking boring for me if I'm not better than 99% of the people I meet.

>cant get below 12% BF natty

kys

>the people advising this guy to use gear at all

He's 15% bodyfat, lifting for MONTHS. Are you guys serious? Is this malice or something?

Just roid do it it's great for your joints to roid after 3 months you can't grow anymore natty, 3 months of lifting is *max* gains brah

Its not worth the effort if I can just inject and output he same effort for better results.

>I put a needle with horse sperm in mah pooper to grow my ass muscle
>I'm now better than 99% of people I meet

6'5 225 like to see u try faggot

see how all that rock climbing pays off

I've been lifting for years m8.

true but you said max effort for months

yet still 12-13% BF

?????

post a full frontal picture of yourself instead of a shitty angle that still doesn't make you look big

Don't care about your bloated water retaining muscles. They won't do shit once I put a decent amount of force on your jaw. Then it's lights out fat boy. Sorry you're so sexually frustrated you have to rage at people asking for advice on an anime fitness board.
So what BF is optimal for injects?

Read actual experiences from real steroid users. And research the effects of any steroid before you put it in your fucking body. Just because a steroid may be very effective at its purpose does not mean you want that shit in your body.

It takes months of research to research for a beginner to responsibly start their first cycle lf test. It takes even longer for them to safely start adding in knew compounds and combining compounds for specific results.

Also remember that steroids are like getting the keys to a hotrod for the week. It is going to be the time of your life and chances are your never going to want to go back natty. So unless you are financially enough to afford steroids for the rest of your life don't even try.

Oh. Well, this whole thread is less cringey now. It sounds like you want to roid out of insecurity, you don't really want to compete, or nothing. That seems pretty stupid.

You are no where near natty limit anyways. Why do you feel the need to be bigger than 99% of guys? Anyways, like 5% of guys lift seriously, and 1% lift seriously and roid. Even your (insecure) goal can be achieved natty

Just keep putting in the 'maximum effort' for years. You can grow natty. You look better than most people do already.

I don't know why you keep your bodyfat % so high though. You can get to 9% natty! YOu don't need roids u need discipline

>14% bodyfat
>Still small
>Natty limit

Dog... Are you at least good at calisthenics?

I can do 5 raw one arm chins, and I'm still making linear gains.

Natty limit is a long way away for you

Don't you think it's funny how no one is questioning the fact that you've been lifting for months based off of that photo

>This is me after max effort dieting and exercise for several months
>Natty limit

nah, you're just a weak willed bitch who will end up fucking off and becoming a corpulent, bloated shitter.

enjoy looking like shit, bitch boy.

>calisthetics

Post body lol

>linear gains

This is typical for novices... ie, dyels, ie people that look like total shit

Post your lifts you stupid fuck

Fine. You want instructions? Here. I'll be helpful.

>You're talking about putting chemicals into yourself
>The idea behind roids is to put more testosterone into your body so it can build muscle
>Doing this causes the body to freak the fuck out and stop it's own test production, as well as turn all the extra testosterone to estrogen
>This means that you'll be balancing the shit out of your body, trying to keep all your levels in check
>Roiders, at an absolute minimum, need a shitload of blood tests. Like, once every few weeks
>Most roiders also have a doctor they consult, but different countries make this tough
>You're getting angry and upset because nobody will teach you how to do this
>That's because we fucking can't. Every single person responds differently to roids. That's why most people start with an estered test, a bulk and nothing else; to figure out how they react
>THis process requires a fuckshittonne of knowledge
>That knowledge can't be given to you in the word limit on Veeky Forums
>Remember how I told you your body freaks out?
>WHen you stop roiding, it doesn't stop freaking out
>You need to calm it down and reboot test production yourself with drugs
>Those drugs are an entire other world, and most have really fucking bad effects if dosage is even a little off
>You also need to adjust depending on your bloods
>Which you probably can't interpret yourself since it involves shit that you don't understand
>You're unable to put "steroids" and "reddit" into a search bar yourself, so I have my doubts you'd be able to balance your hormones
>That's assuming you can even get roids, which I don't think you will
>And if you can it'll be from a shitty UGL which isn't real test, or it's been fucked with, and it'll permanently crash your test
>Oh, and the needles you use? You need a fresh one every time, and if a steroid touches your bloodstream, your organs or pretty much anywhere bar a very specific place, you die
Cont

if you punched my jaw it would hurt your fist more than my face

>225 is fat
How I know your dyel. I don't even take creatine.

Nope, this board shits on everyone who posts a picture of themselves. They're prolly angry ethnics / uggos. Attractive people never post angry hateful responses for no reason

>Life is fucking boring for me if I'm not better than 99% of the people I meet.
>Its not worth the effort if I can just inject and output he same effort for better results.
Stop, you are way too insecure, mentally unstable and not dedicated enough to be even thinking about a steroid cycle. You aren't going to put the effort into your diet and training enough to get good results from your cycle and pct is going to be living hell for you once you come to the realization that A: no amount of drugs and muscle will ever make you better than someone else or even make someone think you are better than them and B: once you come off your cycle and are back to regular test levels you will realize you do not feel any fucking different.

Yeah I'm aware I need blood tests. And I know SST is a good place to get roids -- just have to research other user experiences. Insulin needles aren't hard to come by, and I know not to pin into a vein. I was planning on staying at TRT levels (150 mg/week see where I go from there) I'm low T around 420ng/dl -- 80 year old levels. Im putting a bandaid on my shit genes.

This board loves people that actually look good bro

Do you honest to god think that's the natty limit?

>I'm not trolling. You will literally die very painfully. Steroids go in a specific place that changes on different people and is constantly rotating
But it gets better user
>Cops will also be out to get you
>You'll lose a large portion of your roidgains if you ever stop roiding
>It's expensive
>Again, most people fucking don't sell proper shit; unless you're diagnosed with low T by a dctor, in which case you can get a perscription

And I'm gonna stop now.

Anyway, now let's look at you:
>Nowhere near the "natty potential" (Google Aaron Curtis, he's close to the natty potential)
>Probably could make headway with altering training, diet and all that shit
>Wants to use roids without understanding them
>Gets angry because Veeky Forums won't spoonfeed you despite Veeky Forums not knowing shit about roids
>DOesn't understand that you really, really need to make more gains as a natty before you even fucking consider roids
>2 years serious lifting is considered the ultimate minimum for roids

Look, here's my advice to you. Buckle down on diet and nutrition. Keep lifting. Try out a meme routine or two from the 80's bodybuilding scene (I'm adding crazy amounts to my squat with widowmakers). Learn about fitness. Continue making gains. Forget about steroids; I've done a lot of the research you want and they aren't quite as shiny as they seem. You can still make assloads of natty gains, and normies really won' tell the difference; unless you're competing in untested bodybuilding roids aren't even necessary.

Just don't use roids. You're not ready for them. To be fair, neither are me and half the fuckers on this board.

How'd you figure out your test levels? Sounds like you have a strong case to go to a doctor and get perscribed test (much better grade and administered by a doctor) to get back up to optimal.

You're not even that big lol

Why do you think you've hit the "natty limit"?

Alright. I'll fix my diet. I'm 6'2 198 atm, wanna walk around at 180~. It's hard without appetite suppressants.

>Google Aaron Curtis, he's close to the natty potential
You're kidding, right?

>rock climbing
Jesus christ

That's like making linear gains after hitting a 5rm weighted chins with 100% bodyweight added. Symmetric strength says world class

I don't do strictly calisthenics. There are way better ways of training the body

I look like this and im not even 1/2/3/4. If this was the natty limit nobody would ever pick up a weight

>dieting is hard without appetite suppressants
And you want to take steroids what the fuck

I don't feel as excited and awake as I did when I was younger, I've read dozens of anecdotal stories online about test making them feel better. I have many symptoms of low T.

>dream is to be able to competed in tested men's physique

I really really hope I get there one day senapi.

That's one of the reasons I never considered roids, I'm lifting because I want to be on that stage, and I can't do it with gear. Or at least, it wouldn't be proper. If I won there would be no pride.

I don't care about adding pointless numbers to my lifts, I do high volume medium weight. I'm in a sport where PEDs would be extremely useful (not referring to rock climbing).

wow you look gignatic and very very lean too

promise natty? that's a world class physique if I ever saw one.

Calisthenics works for sure. You should start competing

>there are better ways of training the body

... barbells.

He's been training for about 15 years, is a pt, and uses supps that aren't roids. Are you really so suprised he looks good?

I actually know exactly what you mean, since I was in the same boat literally weeks ago. I got a blood test, and it gave me an exact value. Average. I'm looking at all other factors now, and adjusting, and feeling a lot better without the roids. There's a shitload of different things that can cause similar symptoms to low T, and fixing them is better in the long run than blasting roids and hoping for the best.

Good luck user! Remember to go into tested ones, so some roider doesn't steal your show. You can do it, user!

A natural strong physique is a thing of beauty. Too bad youll never experience it.

Well, it is hard. It's unpleasant. Unpleasant things are hard. That doesn't make it impossible.

If you want a good physique bad enough, you'll simply accept that it is unpleasant/hard, and fucking do it anyways,

I don't care about looking like a bloated powerlifter I care about optimizing my body for hard contact sports

Well, even the "tested" ones are all honor system right? Someone can just roid and then enter PCT lol, and then compete.

I just can't see why someone would get any pride (the only thing you are competeing for in a natural show!) from winning a natural show on gear lol

so you just want to cheat, got it

My pull strength is world class.

Nice strawman, though.

I said there were better and I'm talking about barbell.

I do both. You mad tho, Op

Manlets doing one armed chinups don't make me mad

You're getting BTFO by everyone in this thread.

You def mad.

>6'

>5'10 frauding manlet claims 6'0 online
How surprising. Please go back to /r/shortpeopleproblems, adults 6'2 and above are talking.

>> You will literally die very painfully.

he's a big guy

>5'8" user that can't send a 5.10 wants to juice

You're good at bait, I'll give you that.

Stay on Reddit

Topo keku

I wasn't top roping in that picture genius. It was a V5

sub 10

Didn't even know there was a pic.

Just checked though.

Yeah, you've got a while.

Back is good, but arms and shoulders need work.

My prescription, OHP and dips/push ups. You've got poverty delts.

Common for climbers.
When you're training that don't fall for the beginner advice.

Focus OHP over other exercises, and do both low rep and high rep ranges.

>Are you really so suprised he looks good?
Not at all. I'm surprised about the mass and fullness he maintains while being absolutely shredded. I don't think he's natty, sry.