Whats Veeky Forumss opinion on boogie? He seems like a nice person

Whats Veeky Forumss opinion on boogie? He seems like a nice person

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does he do for a living?
Like, where does he work?

He's killing himself, knows it, and is not changing anything about his lifestyle

He will dies soon and his wife will get all the jewtube monies.

He's a streamer/youtuber
He did swimming for a while, when he had a moment of realization but then physically became unable to exercise. Im suprised his wife hasnt cucked him.

He looks like the kind of guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym.

Do you think he goes through boxes of twinkies at the same rate he goes through MTG booster boxes?

>He's a streamer/youtuber
If that is his profession and he is this fat, then I despise him.
He contributes nothing to the society.
Someone out there is probably paying tax money on him.

he will die fat

Who? I don't know this moonface motherfucker.

and soon

I wear bb shorts to the gym...
I was /fat/ once, And it made me have fucking WITHDRAWLS man if I didnt eat enough to sustain my mass I would have depression fits and shit, and the easiest way to do that was fat and sugar. I feel bad for him because while he did do it to himself, its like being a crack addict for 20 years and trying to quit cold turkey.
This is true

Boogie makes like 100-200k from youtube and has had more than enough chances to fix his shit. Hes entertaining to watch, but he has pissed away any opportunity he can to lose weight. In his videos and streams he is always complaining about not having enough time in the day; he puts out one 5-10 minute youtube video a day and streams for two hours 5 times a week. Boogie, deep down, does not want to lose weight.

>he is always complaining about not having enough time in the day; he puts out one 5-10 minute youtube video a day and streams for two hours 5 times a week. Boogie, deep down, does not want to lose weight.
This.

he has reasons why he's obese he got abused by his mum and his only comfort was eating

about 30 years ago

Holy fuck that's the ugliest fat fuck I've seen. And that's saying something.

When was the last time you went to visit your mom?

Fat faggot, can't wait for him to drop dead.

his wife is cucking him. apparently they have some black "helper" around the house

His leg looks like a spool of donair meat

LARD GARGLING

He is a professional power lifter

>Whats Veeky Forumss opinion on boogie?
he's emotionally broken and unsalvageable. he'll never lose the weight, he'll always have the chronic pain, mood swings, die and leave his way out of his league girlfriend all his youtube lootz.

fat is a mental illness and he does not want to change for the better
Also hes getting mega cucked

anyone have pictures of his "hot" girlfriend?
i dont know who this is

I can see the fucking star of david in her eyes

>Boogie, deep down, does not want to lose weight
Literally most fatsos in a nutshell

shes not even hot

>He contributes nothing to the society.
He's producing content alot of people want to see - he's meeting a demand. In a capitalistic economy and society that's a major contribution.
Also he's earning money and therefore paying taxes, which is also a contribution to society.

I don't care about the guy at all, but he most definitely contributes more to society than some shitposter on a bavarian sausage sommelier board.

That explains why he became fat but not why he continues to be fat.

I have never been fat and I understand it must be incredibly difficult to eat less when you are addicted like an obese person must be. But even then I refuse to believe I would not spend every second of my life fighting to lose weight if I was in it this bad. His body is rapidly giving up and I don't think he has even 10 years. You must have an extreme lack of discipline to simply keep munching doritos with a noose around your neck

she's not cucking him, it's a good friend of his, it's totally normal for your wife to have her guy friends living with you when you're married and take weekends away with them while you stay at home becuase you're too fat to go with them

There's, you know, people that are specifically qualified to help one with problems like abuse traumata and the guy definitely earns enough to afford this. He doesn't want to deal with it, period. His choice to live and suffer and die like this.

Not really no, but she's still far above boogie's league

Something about her face also makes me feel like she sucks a mean cock

kek

In relation to boogie she's extremely hot.

He'd have great calves and a wide frame for potential powerlifting if he loses weight

Imagine all those dense bones that had to adapt to his massive size.

Honestly I hope boogie finds out he's getting cucked by this whore before he dies so she doesn't keep all the youtube shekels and the money goes to a fat kids camp or some shit

he doesn't understand that while it might not be entirely his fault that he's so fat, it is entirely his responsibility
>muh childhood
>muh unhealthy mentality about food

if she can find it

he already knows, he just has such little value as a person that he accepts it, probably gets off on that cuckold shit

imagine having to spend xmas with these fucking pigs

I watched one fucking video. ONE VIDEO of this fucking guy. Just some random video that didn't look like it had anything to do with his weight. It was about youtube censoring him or something. I did it because i see his fat fucking face here all the time.

Within the first five minutes of this video he started talking about his weight, about his medical conditions, about his fucking sob story and about how nothing is his fault because life isn't easy, etc... Every stereotype that we laugh at in fph threads being unironically spouted out of his fat cake hole without an ounce of shame or self awareness. In a video that looked like it had nothing to do with his weight.

Seriously, fuck this guy. I hope he dies tomorrow. I tapped out well before the end of the video but I get the point. He's a freak show and a pity party. "Look at my rotting limb" "boohoo my mommy didn't love me"

Who the hell watches this shit?

imagine the smell though, there is no way he can clean it properly

>Who the hell watches this shit?

All the other fat millenials, afterall, misery loves company.

There are fat 8 year olds kids that look up to him and be like him when they grow up, the is the saddest thing of all.

Retards. He pays taxes, probably more than you poorfag failures

>I watched one fucking video
>Who the hell watches this shit?

There's a lot more to being a top youtube memer than you think. Once you're in the upper echelons it's probably more than fulltime. Also
> Boogie, deep down, does not want to lose weight.
Bizarre thing about that is he only needs to get down to a weight where a stomach staple would be safe. I once heard him say it was about 50lb that he needed to lose to get there. I mean holy fuck, for someone his size that's literally 2 less oreos a day over a month. The dude has serious problems.

Wow. You really rekt my shit huh bro?

His videos are not good in any sense. He's stalled out on literal bottom barrel blogshit and autistic cringe francis videos for the last however many years. He's a creatively bankrupt fatty whose entire sub base is a pity crew and you know it.

CHEESE DRINKING

Nice dude, but hes gonna die from being fat.

imagine the smell

>nice

Isn't this the guy that had his wife begging him to lose weight but couldn't even quit soda for a week and the guy who's a dick to people at comic cons?

>francis video: shitty acting and yelling for 5 minutes
>christmas party video: literally turn on the camera
>unbox lootcrate: "ugh im too fat for this shirt" for the 100th time

Pretty swamped right

Merry FATmas!!!!!

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

Fitizen tells it how it is

ASS SMELLIN

>black buck, hook nosed wife, big fat cuck
it all checks out

not sure what's worse, niggers or fats

He's a great guy with a big heart but will (probably) never lose the weight. He has continually tried to drop his weight but he always falls short. He's running out of time...

Can't he just get that stomach stapling surgery like the other fat fucks with no self control when it comes to eating?

He said he needs to lose 50 lbs before he can get surgery but he couldn't even do that.

Seems like a nice person yes, but he's completely delusion about his weight and health and is slowly killing himself while pretending like its not a big deal. Not a big fan overall.

he's so pathetic. If you can't lose 50 lbs in three months @ 500+ lbs then I really don't know what to tell you. I'd rather invest time in someone who is going to actually put effort into getting better than waste time with boogie

I'm not making excuses for the guy, especially since he gets more pity than hate here, but why don't we ever talk about his lymphodema? The chronic pain from that would be horrible on a normal person, so it much be hell on him. Not saying it completely excuses him, but if I didn't have full use of my legs, I could easily see myself becoming obese from the depression alone.

kek

well his surgeon said the same evidently

>he allows the government to steal from him
kek

he sets a bad example to other fatties with his constant failures

REKTED XD

Reminds me of the peruvian mountain hiking cucking thread or whatever the fuck it was lol

Looks like a disgusting fat piece of shit.

kek

Fuck him. If nothing else, just for having a patreon while making shitloads of money. It's not like he set it up as a small channel, either- he created it while he was already set for life.

He's definitely gonna die within the next 5 years, though, so there's not too much to worry about. He's not going to be here long.

i wish he would lose some weight, other than that i don't really care

>He contributes nothing to the society.

i hate people like you

well nobody is fat without a reason user

He said he would lose weight and never really tried. In the amount of time it took him to say he would lose weight I lost over 100 pounds.

so sweaty it greases the lens

Tell me! I need to know!

He's not a google business partner
or even an employee
he makes videos for them, and they kick him some of the ad revenue

he's living off their charity
that's pretty pathetic

A fat faggot who faked his attempt to lose weight because he is afraid to move on from the thing that made him popular.

he would be praised, adorned and carried through the streets if he EVER finally got off his titanic tuckus and put in the fucking work

But that means working for something, and that can be a strange concept for someone who earns their money by sitting in front of a camera and talking about video games. And no one would care for him if he dropped his "fat cuddly gamerbro" schtick, because most of his viewers watch him to feel good about their own lives. Just look at his comments, everyone is coddling him and telling him they love him the way he is. Frankly its disgusting and I wish he would get some tough love because he does seem like a decent guy.

I bet when he got in the pool the water got out

>There's a lot more to being a top youtube memer than you think. Once you're in the upper echelons it's probably more than fulltime

Always playing a role.

>Guy takes trip to Peru or something with gf
>GF and him have failing relationship
>He injures his ankle going down one of the mountains
>GF is getting pissed at him for ruining vacation
>Tour guide says he'll save the trip by taking his GF to a hotel room and bringing back help
>Next day, they come to pick him and the other tour guide up in a car
>GF is happy
>Driving tour guide is happy
>He vehemently denies there was sexual and keeps repeating to the anons saying he got cucked that "relationships are built on trust"
>Anons ridicule him further
>Someone makes a screencap picture of it
>Mfw my reply was immortalized in one of the many, many posts

Quality thread, user. Quality thread.

i dont care for him at all, besides his content being total fucking garbage he's a moron who is lying to himself about everything that is wrong with him and it pisses me off that hes made a dozen videos crying about his weight and how hes gonna really lose it this time before making a video crying about how its too hard three days later

fuck him

Fat cunt. Makes a sad video every couple of months where he cries and whines about how he hates being fat with some sad violins playing in the background, does nothing about it, repeat.

He should do ONLY gaming/nerdy videos.
In fact, I started to despise him only AFTER all the "im fat... can't help it!!" videos, and all the fake crying.

It's not like he is in position of power here anyway.

>let myself go
>say fuck this, I'm going on a 6500 kJ diet for a while
>it's been a few months (stopped during exams)
>lost 12.something kg so far
>continuing to do so with no problems

Now boogie video time:
>BAWWW EATING HEALTHY IS HARD
>BAWWW I'M JUST NOT LOSING WEIGHT
>BAWWWW FAT SHAMING IS WORSE THAN MURDER STOP HATING FAT PEOPLE BAWW BAWW BAWW

This guy gets it.

This user does not.

So that's why he's been saying he's so depressed this Christmas

Doesn't boogie have a really serious leg condition?

Business is about making money. If you make money doing it, you're doing good. Doesn't matter what you're doing. If you aren't making money, you're doing bad.

It's very simple. I don't know how you can look at money and say 'not good' 'bad'.

Success in business is measured by how much money you make not what some virgin on fit thinks of you.

she definitely has a coalburner's build/face