Is it possible to look strong working out high reps/low weight?

Is it possible to look strong working out high reps/low weight?

I may have to resort to that because of a medical condition, and I want to know whether I'm fucked or not

Hypertrophy.

What about it?

Trigger it.

I'm pretty triggered at this thread right now. Does that count?

If you inject yourself with deca and tren, yes.

No u cheeky cunt

Then I guess I'm fucked

What exactly does "endurance" do? Low reps high weight gives you strength, medium reps medium weight gives you size, what the fuck does high reps low weight do?

gives you endurance you fucking sperg.

What does the fucking mean? Endurance in what?

lifting really small infants for extended periods of time

How high of reps are we talking? I think that anything past 15 reps and it will be seriously difficult, but if you keep it below 15 reps you will eventually look stronger. Most important factor is that the weights keep going up

What medical condition do you have? Bicuspid aortic valve?

Cardio

No, you'll look like a ripped hungry skeleton

Like an anorexic but with well defined muscles. No size whatsoever, just outlined muscles, unaesthetic as fuck, a skinny fat looks way better than that

Even if I eat at a surplus?

Don't let her go, she was the one.
Don't quit looking for something better, because you won't find it.

Wooooops wrong thread...

Yes - that's how we used to train before "powerlifting" (I use that term VERY loosely) became a fad. Surprisingly all of us became bigger and looked better than the current generation of skinnyfat DYELs.

>look strong

Meaning training for size/bodybuilding? Ideal rep range is 8-12.

Stick to the ideal rep range for your goals, eat only clean food. Chicken breast. Rice. Oats. Steak. Eggs. Milk.

That guy is a fat ass that thinks he looks good ignore him

Powerlifting is a legitimate sport it is just not the way to train for size, to train to look good, or to body build.

The only thing about powerlifting that offends me is the idiots schilling SS/SL for people that want to look good (bodybuilding)

Yeah - that's what I mean. Powerlifting is fucking AWESOME! Doing SS/SL is lame. Doing it for bodybuilding is even lamer.

Endurance trains slow twitch muscle fibres.

Look up fast twitch vs low twitch muscle fibres if youre curious about this. But generally, slow twitch training is only useful for sports or specifically being active, fast twitch fibres have a higher capacity for size growth.

what do you mean by "look strong"?
as in gain muscle development?
yes, that's possible. Typically, it's more for people with an existing strength base who don't reap the same results from a simple 3x5-8 linear program, where that extra volume, even at a low weight, contributes to their training.

If you mean look strong, you're never gonna look strong being one of those lazy shits that does sets of 12-15 reps because their PT told them that heavy sets low reps is dangerous.