Hi guys, I plan on starting lifting in a week, what type of exercises should I do...

Hi guys, I plan on starting lifting in a week, what type of exercises should I do? I'm kinda shy around the big guys so machines would be appreciated,

thanks.

there's like this thing called the sticky and you sjould like tots reeed it brah it'll like totally change your life

Where would that be good sir?

thanks.

Its like the sticky brah its like on the ya knoww on the front page when u like click on Veeky Forums there is this like big sign saying read the sticky but i dont know man that could be like a bit too advanced for you to do

>I'm kinda shy around the big guys
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Yeah that sounds good I'll make sure to read that but I was looking personal advice that would work for me,

thanks.

Compound exercises
Examples
>pull ups
>bench
>squats
>deadlifts
>rows
>OHP
>dips
Not much else that you would need tbqh senpai

Yeah but I'm really shy around the big men, are there any machine exercises I can do?

thanks.

Adding to this. Forget machines. You will need to learn free weights eventually. Go to any gym there will be big and small guys training with free weights. There is no real reason to avoid them.

I'm afraid you don't understand, I'm really skinnyfat and have terrible moobs, I physically can't force myself to go near them and face my shame,

thanks.

Like I said forget machines and just use free weights. This way you will out yourself in awkward social situations thus making social gains and you will build muscle while doing it. 2 birds 1 stone.
Put yourself out there and believe me you will find comfort which will never happen if you avoid these type of things.

they might joke a bit but generally there are just there doing there thing and will encourage you if you ask for advice

listen to this nig

I'm sorry to be rude but I can't do freeweights, I am too ugly to go near those men and ruin my already problematic confidence,

thanks.

No one gives a shit about your bitchtits or what you look like. Just wear deodorant try not to smell like vomit when you go to the gym and everyone will be happy.

Compound lifts are the best muscle builders. Machines are good if you're already lean and you really know what you want, they're not good for skinny fat people.

Im sorry to be rude but stop being a fag
1) when you go near free weights you will see fat, ugly, skinnyfat and all types of people just like yourself. No one is a fitness model. Everyone is just working to improve themselves
2) it will allow you to break a social barrier that you have on your mind. This will help you in other parts in your life which is even better than just gaining muscle. All your unnecessary fear will do is hold you back.

I'm sorry I just can't, please just tell me what machine work I can do. I'll build my confidence that way,

thanks.

CMON bro you can't look that fucking bad. Get your pussy fucking ass in the gym or you'll look like shit forever.

post pic.

No you wont. You will stay in your little shell and never gain the confidence you want. This isnt just about freeweights vs machines. You need to do whats best for you which is to break out of your shell and put yourself out there

Fuck you cunt, I just want to know some fucking machine exercises is that too fucking much to ask?!

Sorry user, machines are not high test, they are high estrogen. Try asking womyn which machines are best.

We can't properly access the situation until we see pics faggot.

thus the faggot revealed himself for he truly was a an autistic sperg who tried to leave his contaiment board

>is that too fucking much to ask?!
Yes. We are not gonna tell you anything about machines because we want you to improve every way you can.

Don't. Start in feb or forever be a new years autist. The gym will be packed with retards in jan anyway.

Post boipussi

wtf??

Alright you cunts this is my body, laugh at it all you want I know ytou will, this is why I can't use freeweights.

How is this an excuse not to use freeweights? Everyone looks like shit at the beginning. Pic related is me in 2014. Every big guy in the gym looked bad before starting.

Why are u so worried about ur moobs? Are u gonna lift topless?

If u are so concerned, then wrap ur tits and wear thick clothes

Wait a week?? Wait for 2017, never gonna make it. Do 100 push-ups today faggot.
Much Love Homie.

Machine chest press
Smith machine bench
Pec dec
Smith machine seated shoulder press
Machine calf press

AxAxAxx

Kek

Might as well get on HRT and start sucking cock if you're too afraid of free weights, user. Your tits have a head start and you aren't going to get rid of them on a machine.

He's just an attention whore. Posts his disgusting body here nonstop. Still hasn't started lifting.

It's all the estrogen in his body. Look at those milky tities.

Fuck this guy 0 respect for those that don't try to improve

le troll/10

machines are fine...just don't squat/deadlift/bench in a machine you can do everything else though

>responding to bait threads seriously
is this somekind of meta bait?

All bodies work the same, so you'll find it in the sticky you fucking retard

>all bodies work the same
>he has fucking cowtits

I C

You posted on reddit and took DNP didn't you LMAO