Who else plans on lifting through New Year's to distract themselves from the fact they are alone?

Who else plans on lifting through New Year's to distract themselves from the fact they are alone?

>going to the gym on resolutions day
wew fucking lad

>he doesn't go just to see the shitshow

I'm lifting at home on New Year's Eve

Wouldn't the gym be closed?

I'm a homegym fag

probably gonna rock climb on new years

I lifted while everyone was over at my place for Xmas (live with parents)

Not one fucks given. I'm the family autist so nobody even questioned it.

>alone != lonely

doesn't mean you don't feel though

Gonna go pick up on the new chicks.

op here, I get lonely on holidays like New Year's, Halloween and my birthday because no friends, no gf, no one I'm close with to do shit with.

>be alone
>lifting continues the loneliness
>lifts anyway
You know what the definition of insanity is, right?

who else has no friends and no gf but literally couldnt give a shit because it means he gets to spend 100% of the time on himself, save his shekels, play vidya and basically do what the fuck he wants?

I hate going out by myself. I tried for a year and made zero friends. People are set in their social circles and it's hard to make new friends.

I didn't say "go out by yourself". For 2017 join a social hobby or something.

fuck yeah this is me.

really comfy feels when you're finally shredded and getting mires from everyone but you've been alone so long you've started to realize you no longer need a girl in your life.

Is this making it?

Unfortunately not everyone sees it that way

I'm in this mode, but it would be nice to have someone to share these accomplishments with.

My ex gf told me I wans't good enough for her a year ago.

A year ago I was a broke.

I now make 55k at 20 yeears old with a projection taking me to 120k at 25

yet u still dont feel like im good enough for her.

The definition of insanity isn't doing things repeatedly. That's a shitty meme definition.

>but it would be nice to have someone to share these accomplishments with.

think about what that would require though.

you would have to text her at least daily. you would have to buy her gifts on random occasions, on her birthday, on Christmas etc.

you would have to mingle with her friends. you would have to talk to her family.

you would have to pretend the shit is talking to you about is interesting.

you would have to be prepared to not do some of the things you wanted to do, in order to ensure a balanced relationship. This could be having to drive her somewhere and wasting 30mins of your day. It could mean having lunch with her instead of playing vidya and watching anime.

just thinking rationally about it, wanting a gf seems (to me) a terrible idea. whenever I think I want one, i just go masturbate and afterwards I think to myself 'what the hell was I thinking'.

Sure you get to fuck her, but after you've cum, you have to lie there, listen to her yap on about some bullshit that you dont give a flying fuck about. You must act interested and tell her that her interests and issues are the most important in the world.

fuck that.