Go in for interview at Wageslave job

>go in for interview at Wageslave job
>have interview
>no contact at all afterwards
TELL ME IF I GOT THE JOB OR NOT FOR FUCKS SAKE!

we'll let you know :^)

inb4 they give you a scripted "lol no" email

that'd be better than nothing

atleast you got an interview

I've sent my resume to 50 companies.

crickets

t. 15 year it veteran with Microsoft and Cisco certs

>TELL ME IF I GOT THE JOB
oh, you. probably you would be working if you did.

I just want to be told I didn't get it
Is it so hard for the PR person to send me a scripted email?

You must be one fuck of a retard

Its so they can keep you as a potential applicant in the future even if you aren't the best.

I literally applied for some low tier intern job and they didn't answer me then 6 months later when I was working at a different place they call me and ask if I was still available.

thank boomers for turning the employees market into an employers market with free trade with 3rd world shitholes and importing 3rd world niggers

m8 it's for an inventory job at Best Buy I don't think they're gonna outsource for that

>didn't want to pay you minimum wage
>imports a bajillion 3rd worlders to pay 50 cents an hour under the table

I will be happy once the boomers are all gone

supply and demand of workers still come into play, especially all unskilled labour is affected by the unskilled labour market as a whole

>go in for interview
>guy tells me i got the job and come in tomorrow
>calls me when i get home and says he jumped the gun and didnt talk it through with his manager
>never hear back from him
I'm sick of living in this hell world.

>not following up
it's like you don't even want it.

LMAO it's capitalism, the market will correct itself by having job seekers not incentivize companies that do this! I'm sure it will all work out.

>Adam Smith/Ayn Rand capitalists actually believe this.

This shit right here, the fuck is wrong with you OP? You gotta chase the booty and grab on, not just stand there and let it get away.

are you a boomer?

Ive had companies tell me no before.. desu its not much better than never hearing from them again... in fact it kind of hurt a little bit.

i'd rather be told no than be told nothing
no means it's done and over with

Almost worse than the boomers are all the female HR cunts who are completely irrational in their hiring process and apply their retarded female sensibilities where they dont belong

>tfw one of the first jobs AI will destroy is HR

I can't wait for all those worthless cat ladies to fuck off

>imagine the sjw cunts wont program the ai to act like retarded women

>blaming boomers
>not blaming banks
Good job goy.

>blaming anything other than banks for any kind of societal problem whatsoever
hurr durr goodie goy

Why is this a thing? Why don't companies have common decency? Amazon does at least, they tell you pretty quick if you failed the interview.

Yeah I hate them. Last interview I had involved 3 people; woman who would be my boss and another manager relevant to the actual job...and some pointless fucking 22 year old girl from HR who had absolutely no fucking reason to be there and was in no way qualified to ask me anything.

I honestly think the only thing keeping most HR departments alive - apart from the fact that like any bureaucracy their primary mission is keeping themselves alive and expanding regardless of cost to the organization - is that they are always nearly 100% female.

Almost everything HR is supposed to do could easily be automated and the departments reduced to a couple of expert employees to oversee everything (inevitably these would be technically competent and legally qualified men) but as this would result in the layoffs of an overwhelmingly female workforce the PR would be pretty disastrous for any company and there would inevitably be a shitload of frivolous 'sex discrimination' lawsuits by said HR cunts being laid off.

It won't be artificial intelligence if it's not intelligent

>boomer is conditioned to think that the good times are forever and that debt will save them due to rampant consumerism
>this attitude is passed down by the generations, even in a bad economy
>treating the symptom, not the disease
>implying that all nosepasses are elites and that I'm not just following board culture
Who controls the money, user?

Ok sure but then the stupid fucking boomers should stop whining about millenials. And at some point everyone complicit has to be he held accountable, even if they were brainwashed. We're all victims but that doesn't resolve us of guilt.

These boomers and their descendants sound like an awfully easily group to brainwash.

Maybe they weren't meant to succeed

>kids are easy to rape maybe they were meant to be raped
Amazing philosophy.

So why is nobody protecting the kids?

Somewhere along the lines the parents and leaders let this happen.

Some HR woman didn't send me to the hiring manager because I "didn't sound like I wanted to be in management". Bitch, why would I be applying for the job otherwise?

Boomers grew up with only tv and radio. And you wonder why they are all brainwashed as fuck? What would you do if you had no source of information except for what the top 5 corporations let you?

in order to appeal to those cunts you need to fake a ultra politically correct, overly positive, happy go lucky kind of persona, even if the job application is for mining 2 kilometers underground with a pick axe

it wasn't 5 corporations at that time, they didnt even have that excuse

Well it was 20 or 30 but still. Same shit. They're the ones that lived the true 1984 reality, we have a huge upper hand because we get to talk to each other (for now).

Fair enough. I'm aware that this is a boomer hate thread but I just wanted to point out the bigger picture that I see ignored in multiple threads.

>Boomers grew up with only tv and radio. And you wonder why they are all brainwashed as fuck?

I don't wonder why, I know why. They were stupid and naive people who had been outmaneuvered by people with ill intent.

You people seem to forget that life is nothing more than a game of power.

>What would you do if you had no source of information except for what the top 5 corporations let you?

And how did those ebil 5 corporations come to dominate?

Not sure what question you're asking. We know better. So we have no excuse to fail like they did.

Taking power away from the banks would be a major first step. Actually they're the ones that have fuck up a lot of things around here. I almost feel guilty for investing in LINK because it would give the current establishment more power. But I have to be pragmatic. Not like people that spent centuries gaining power are going to give it up because the internet happened.

Go to Hong kong, Singapore or Australia they have some jobs