Anyone else work a physical job, 3 days a week and can only find time to fit the gym in once a week...

Anyone else work a physical job, 3 days a week and can only find time to fit the gym in once a week, due to being sore etc from work?

Feels bad gainz are declining

I work a physical job and lift 6 times a week.

Just eat more and get some decent sleep.

i work weird schedules like 3-11pm, I get home eat have a drink and then wake up like 12pm, and go to work

Working 3rd shift in my last job is when I made the most gains. You have no excuse to why you can't wake up earlier, go lift fresh then go to work. Lifting after a 9-6 shift is way worse.

Because i get home like 11:10 take all my winter gear off take a shower ,have a drink or two, browse on here or play vidya by the time I know it, its 3 am and i hit bed and wake up like 12pm

Faggot

Nigga you just don't give a fuck, that's the problem.
You see a motherfucking gym and you dodge em.

But seriously you sound lazy and undisciplined. Keep doing what you're doing, the world doesn't need you.

My back hurts after work and my feet sometimes blister

what's your point? you either want to work out on top of everything else in your life, or you want to goof off and play video games.

You need to WANT to work out to get any sort of result. It's a chore. Go and do it, or stay the same.

But like I said, don't go and do it. you seem pathetic and don't deserve any strength, so rest your poor feet, you pathetic faggot.

When I didn't have a job I would work out 5 days a week high intensity

what's you're point?

Point before I was dedicated and loved it, post job cannot do it

Not trying to be an asshole, but I work in a woodcrafting shop. Twice a week we get shipments of lumber, roughly hewn 10 - 16 long pieces of lumber delivered to the shop. I'm the new guy. So they call on me to move it to where it needs to be. I do this from 8 to 5.

First guy was right. Eat more and sleep more. Eat a hearty breakfast. You'll find that physical labor is just as rewarding as lifting. But eat WELL.
My diet is on point, which is why I can handle doing this shit for hours a day.
>eggs
>seeds
>salmon
>quinoa
>bread
>water
>avocado

Literally all you need.

so start doing it post job?
Other than your feelings, what's stopping you.

I'm the guy calling OP a faggot; I'm a fisherman, so I understand what you're talking about, working hard and then going and training. Because I, like you, am not a faggot.

Your diet doesn't even need to be that on point, just literally don't be a faggot. Just put your feelings aside, and stop being a faggot.

Im trying to get fired to I can get back to gym gainz

absolutely pathetic.

Last time I got fired I was on unemployment for almost 2 years plus Obama 75 dollar stimulus checks every other week

>3 days a week

>8 hr days

I lold day made enjoy being a lazy cunt, faggot.

I have a hard job faggot

Hard job aww princess what do you do? I work 12hr days 2 weeks straight in a physical as fuck job yet I still train 6-7 days a week. You sir are just a lazy piece of shit. Enjoy your no gainz

Most gains I ever made was doing push/pull ABxABxAB while working a 40hr week hand digging all day in railbed during the summer.

You're just a pussy

You juice?

You could prioritize the gym over vidya, but it's just about you wanting it enough.

For what a miniscule amount of gainz? If I got paid for my body then yes I'd sacrifice, but I don't

FIFO?

Then stop complaining you stupid cunt

Nope

Sure am

Nice bro whereabouts? I did a bit of it a while back but am in a Mon-Fri job now.

If the gym and mess are good its pretty easy to make gains if you're motivated hey? Haha

Nice where you based in the west? Just working in a gold mine aiming to head out west hard industry atm, not as good pay as it once was. How you finding the change back to a mon-fri gig?

Gyms not bad better then my last one was literally a shipping container with a power rack.

This ones got a few benches, power rack, cables and a heap of other stuff and its usually empty so im pretty happy with it. Foods great deff helping with the gains. Just gotta watch the desserts they bring out theres always 1 thing every week its hard to turn down and getting dragged into the wet mess on shift change. But its not a bad lifestyle for now

I train calisthenics during the week and lift during the weekend cause it's way too straining for my cns in another way

Yeah I was out at a Gold Mine out west it was pretty good.

Its a harder change than you'd think going back to mon-fri. The days are shorter and you're home every night but after having week long R&R doing FIFO 2 days off just flies by haha.

The gym I had at my last site was good, squat rack, a few benches, free weights, machines and cardio machines. Outdoor pool and some sports grounds was good too.

I know what you mean about the desserts hey, once or twice a swing they'll bring out stuff thats hard to say no to....plus the wet mess. I'd definitely go back to it if my current contract doesn't get extended.

Git gud you fucking weakling

I done about 4 months back at a mon-fri job at the start of the year didnt like it then finally got a call for this job. Cant beat the week off love being able to fly somewhere north on breaks.

Sounds like you where at a decent place we are smack bang in the middle of the desert only a small mine bloody hot the last few nights was still sitting at 39degrees at 2am the other night.

Yeah its deff worth it, single mans game tho. Good luck if you decide to come back to the industry hopefully things start picking up again this coming

workout before work you cunt.

I have too many things to do prior to work

That pic gets me everytime.

>I keep choosing to sit aroubnd drinking and playing vidjya why don't I have time for the gym?

You don't really want to get Veeky Forums, it's alright man just enjoy the video games and beer, self-improvement isn't for you.

So you started this thread as a way of arguing with people about how you're laziness is "the right decision"?

Ok.

lmao.

>starts thread about how he doesn't want to work out anymore because he has to actually work like the rest of us

>people point out that he still finds time for video games and beer

>he questions why he should even work out at all

Why start the thread then? Christ what a fag.

lmao

Minimum trolling, OP.

I work 12 hours a day, six days a week in horrible factory conditions, slinging huge steel panels into machines to weld car frames. I train 45 mins a day six days a week on top of my job because I want to be the best version of myself I can. My biggest challenge is getting enough sleep and enough to eat with my grueling schedule.

Go hard or go home, bitch.

>tfw too intelligent for physical labour grunt work

Thanks OP, I was actually wondering about a similar thing myself.

Would 100 mg of test e every three days be a good way to help me sustain lifting and manual labor? I'm currently looking for work since I had to drop out of uni for a while to save up. I've applied to a bunch of factory tech work, but even those require substantial lifting and activity for 8+ hours. Last time I worked a labor job my lifting suffered badly from being gassed after work every day, but I don't want to go back to a skinny fat fag from not lifting and doing cardio.

Anybody have experience with that?

I'm a farmhand. The physical work isn't super hard on the muscles depending on what I have to do, but it's the dusty environment that makes you really tired in the head that's worse for gains. Even though my muscles may be ready to lift, I can't focus and be energetic enough to actually use them 100%. When I lie on the bench for example my eyes are just drowsy and I feel like taking a nap. I use a respirator and drink coffee between work and gym, but it doesn't make a big difference.
I just deal with it though. What's worse is the 1000 extra calories I have to eat to be honest.

>drinks coffee through a respirator

?

You injecting coffee directly into your lungs, man?

ITT: OP is a little bitch

If you need roids just to motivate you to work out just give up now. They're a supplement like anything else, just a really effective one. You need a base of at least kind of giving a fuck.

>there are people on this board who are so terrible at finances they literally work slave jobs 2ND/3rd shift

Let's just think for a second. Avg bluecollarydoo job = $15-18 HR = around 1600-2K monthly whereas minimum wage Walmart Starbucks jobs =10-12 $ HR. = 900-1.2K monthly is 4-800 dollars seriously worth that life? I lived the wagecuck life for 9 months working ridiculous hours doing dangerous shit being on call the whole shebang and I would just spend all the money anyway because I was miserable.

>toughen up little pussy be like me and work like a dog so you can be allowed to exist nothing wrong with getting your hands dirty

Don't you just get sick of the lifestyle? Op my advice is just fucking quit. But also quit drinking, throw away all your electronics and work a job that's tolerable even if it's less pay save your cash and start a side gig.

WHATEVER IT TAKES

Why does every foreman have that shitty "sasquatch sat on my face" heard?

Beard*

They are called tradies, not foremen

I'm last summer I was working 40 hrs a week, manual labor, taking a 5 credit summer course and could still make it 6 times a week.

I do tree work bro. Shit sucks cause the only time I can ever get any lifting in is in the winter. Folks talking shit don't know shit. They ain't worked every day, 11 hours a day using every muscle all day. There's no coming home to lift, hell I'm lucky if I get every article of clothing off before falling out at the end of the day. I stay strong, just built more like a stout farmer than a weightlifter.

This 100% this

He's not even looking straight ahead lmao ive seen that so many times and ive never noticed that

Dumb frogposter

>just literally don't be a faggot. Just put your feelings aside, and stop being a faggot.
This literally applies to everything, not just lifting. Pay attention you faggot millennials.

Im 225lbs and have a job where i push 130pounds cases and stack 55lbs sacks. A long with a lot of running orof fast paced work, 5 days a week. Sometimes i worl at a second job too. And i still make it to the gym. Stop with the excuses and plan ahead. The most difficult part about this is eating enough. Not having time for the gym

Obligatory

It's not your job. you work 3 days, fucking 24 hrs per week lol all you have is free time to lift.

you're not lifting because your drinking, playing video games, and browsing Veeky Forums until 3 am every night and waking up at noon everyday, that's why you're declining dumbass

Can't argue with this desu

tfw shot up from 150lbs to 220 in 4months from a physical labour job.

OP is King of the faggots.
Easily has time to go to the gym. Only works 3 days a week comoared to most people who work 5.
Cries that his job is hard and needs to play vidya games and has stuff to do.

Man the fuck up you fat neckbeard. Go to the gym or fuck off and stop crying.

Eat more and lots of caffiene.

I work a physical labor job and get up at 3:45am to lift. Work 8-5, then Muay Thai/bjj depending on the day 6-7:30.
Bed by 8:30

Gotta push yourself if you wanna make it brah

I work at the airport handling baggage and cargo. I work about 5-6 times a week and in this job Im always moving or carrying something and i still do gym 5 times a week. If the motivation is there you make it work OP come on. You have to want it!

I work a physical job 11h a day, 7 days a week and I still lift.

Being 6'6 you have no idea the amounts of food I need to eat just to not lose gains

What the fuck is your faggot excuse cunt.
I work 730 am to 5pm goto the gym between 6 and 7 then work again from 730pm to 1130pm then repeat 5 days a week .
No wonder your not chad

That sounds miserable

I literally laughed myself to tears with this shit. Handling bags is considered physical labor? You must be a millennial. Get on some iron work in Maine during winter, go put in a summer of roofing in Florida then you'll look back on the lightweight shit you're doing now and laugh at yourself and probably wish you could be back handling bags instead of banging ice off of steel beams for an hour before you can even start working in single digit weather while toting 60 pounds worth of bolts, wrenches and other miscellaneous shit on your waist while walking along an 8 inch wide beam 60 feet off the ground.

Welcome to being an adult. You can still go faggot

I compete in mma though so it's not too bad.
2-1 only been in a few smokers so far but looking to fight again pretty soon