How do I lose this little bubble of lower belly fat? It's not like a tire...

How do I lose this little bubble of lower belly fat? It's not like a tire, it's just a concentrated bubble of fat and I hate it. I'm only 66kg and pretty lean everywhere else, how the fuck do I get rid of this? It might not even be so bad if my stomach didn't sink in where my belly button is, but it does and my fat is more noticeable because of it. No matter what I try, the fat seems insistent on staying there. wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ANVdMDaYRts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sticky x F should do the trick, you stupid faggot.

you're a 27% bodyfat pajeet with 0 muscle mass, that's why.

>not giving actual advice
>muh sticky
I'm looking for replies from people who don't look as bad as I do

Regular sit-ups will not do anything to it, do this a LOT

youtube.com/watch?v=ANVdMDaYRts

>he deleted his comment and reposted it

these fucking indians man, lol.

I'm not even a pajeet and this is literally the only concentration of fat on my entire body.
I had this even when I was a 54kg skelly.
God damn it Satan, quit trolling me every holiday season.

It looks like you're both lazy AND retarded. The sticky literally has everything you need to know about this particular problem, and I told you just that. Spot reduction isn't possible. You're just a slovenly skinnyfat moron. Lower your bodyfat.

Also
>Deleting your comment and reposting it for maximum upboats
xD

post your body then pajeet.

100% chance you have tits, lovehandles and flab all over but can't see it cause your eyes are too clouded with curry.

1. post body
2. I'm aware spot reduction is a meme
3. 4. >muh sticky
I don't want to look like Mark Rippetoe. He looks like shit. Pic related

Lmao at these criticisms
>It lists macronutrients without listing what foods to find them in
Have you ever heard of critical thinking and learning concepts and then applying them? You're never gonna make it faggot

I did used to have love handles and I've gotten rid of them. I only have pics from when I was chunky. I eventually was eating no more than 1100 calories a day (sometimes less), my arms and legs turned into twigs and my chest disappeared completely but this belly shit won't go. You can see my ribs at this point but this shit is hanging on for dear life

Point is, it's useless for beginners unless said beginner wants to look like pic related

Youre skinnyfat dude. Lose more weight and it will go away. Try lifting more if you don't want to be skelly.

lol i am 54kg skelly rn but i dont have it, ur just a fat cunt with no muscle. anything more than 5% bf is autism just kys

>I will not listen to common knowledge unless you post a picture of yourself for me, a stranger on the internet

Nigga, do whatever you want. I told you the truth of it, now you're free to follow through or to keep being a sad cunt

Dude, you're arguing with retards. Just do flutterkicks, and it will help with this problem.

Core fat is usually the last to go. You're torso still looks fat and pudgy though. If you're skinny everywhere else then junkyard keep losing weight and the fat will have nowhere else to leave from then your torso

Even though spot reduction is supposedly a meme, today is legs & core day and it doesn't hurt to try.

Yeah, that pic is from when I was chunky with a 34" waist. Ever see a 34" waist on a manlet? I looked like Big Lenny.
I did manage to find a pic from when I was legitimately anorexic though, I was 52kg here and I ate maybe 1-2 times a day at most. You can see it still rounds out a little bit right under my belly button...this is why I feel kind of hopeless about it.

>supposedly

It's not a fat problem, it's a posture problem. Your lower back is constantly curved, so it makes your butt looks bigger.

Nigga you have literally no muscle mass. Lift and then lower body fat. You are either legitimately retarded or expect some magic answer that will solve your problem pronto.

Spot reduction isn't real. Stop wasting your time. Having muscle in those areas helps make it look more firm. It's why strongmen don't look as shit as some random neckbeard, despite being both around the same BF%.

25% bodyfat pajeet with 0 muscle mass, lovehandles and potbelly.

yep, knew it alright.

now post a full upperbody pic, want a laugh at your mantits and flabby arms as well.

You might actually be onto something here. My ass does stick out but when I've asked people how my posture is, they say it looks fine so I've never looked into it too hard. What do you think?

lol, you are genuinely fat

Yeah, might be mild scoliosis, I recommend developing the muscles of your lower back. Having some mass there will naturally improve your posture.

yeah you're 20% bodyfat alright.

but holy shit that lower pouch you have a deformity mate, not even banting.

Thanks man I'll look into it. When I started, I was one of those dumbasses who didn't think back was important because "LOL NOBODY'S EVEN GONNA BE LOOKING AT MY BACK, CHEST AND ARMS ARE ALL THAT MATTER"
Might explain why my lower back is always sore and why I seem to have shrunk a good 2 inches in the last year too. I'll start looking for ways to strengthen the lower back, thanks user

No problem m8. I don't know about you, but most people sit all day during work/school, and this does not help your back either. Also make sure you're doing exercises in proper form.

Ask any old person, back problems are a bitch, so don't fuck it when you're young

Pic related i guess

You've hit the nail on the head there. I had to work hard to fix the 'slouched' look I got from sitting in a chair all day. Seems like the only time I move out of a chair is to do my workouts.
Offhand to fix this issue would something like pic related get the job done?

Yeah I had that issue as a teen and my physiotherapist made me do most of these. I wouldn't recommend machines or anything too heavy. I'm a big fan of calisthenics if you're concerned with your back

Cheers m8, I really appreciate the help.
I should get into calisthenics eventually anyways since I'm going into professional wrestling.
Do you have a Steam/Amazon wishlist? I'm a bit strapped for money right now but if I can fix this irritating stomach problem, I'll try to get you something later on

hey don't worry about it, I'm just passing down some knowledge as I had a similar issue. Glad to help

It's fat. You're not lean enough yet. Literally that's all that is. I suggest gaining some muscle first - run a program like SS, SL, or GSLP (pic related) until the noob gains run out. Then cutting down to 10% BF. Having more muscle will make it easier to lean out.

The best thing to fix back problems is to lift weights with correct form. Squats, deadlifts, rows, and chins (or lat pulldowns if you're too weak). These will help for two reasons.
>1 increasing the work capacity of your musculature so that it isn't taxed by maintaining posture sitting in a chair all day
>2 improve the overall health of your back and core, allowing you to avoid injury when doing shit like picking up stuff.

read Lyle McDonalds "The stubborn fat solution"

build muscles in the area, it won't help the fat go away, but it'll make things look much better nonetheless

Do you know how it is called? The deformity.

The sticky has everything you need for, this thread is therefore useless.