So Veeky Forums, how are fat ass looking slobs so fucking strong!!!

So Veeky Forums, how are fat ass looking slobs so fucking strong!!!
>be me
>start new job at a prison as a CO
>has a free gym for employees
>start lifting with fellow co-workers
>all of them around my size (175lbs-225lbs)
>we all decide to max out on bench
>oh yeah
>most guys maxing out at around 225-275lb range
>my turn
>push up 295lbs with all my strength and might
>feels pretty good, every one else mirin and clapping, nodding me of approval
>enter big fat ass prob 6'4, easily over 325lbs
>puts 350lb on bench, does 3x5
>every ones jaw dropped
>puts on 405, does it for 2 reps
>every one completely forgets what I just did
>mfw fat ass just stole my thunder

If it makes you feel better,the guy probably can't see his own dick when he looks down.

He's permabulked his way to serious strength and you haven't. That's his decision, and good luck to him. Your decision is to be strong while staying lean and that's okay too.

Personally I'd make his choice, up to a point.

if i was working in prison i'd get fat too. hard to get pushed around when you weight 2x as much as everyone else plus you have fat to guard your vital organs in case of knife attack

people seriously underestimate how much difference it makes when someone weighs almost twice as you

I guess that's a good point. The guy prob can't even complete a 1.5 mile run and I can do it in 10:30. It's still just so crazy to me how fat ass guys are so strong. I guess I'll never reach a 4plt bench unless I become Jabba the Hutt

Most of the inmates there are extremely bulky which I don't get cause we don't have weights for them to use. I also don't understand how dindu's can just be so lean and bulky at the same time. It seems likes the first time one does a push up he can automatically bench 2plts and have a monster sized chest

I'd say you're absolutely right, and there's something genuinely terrifying about mass monsters that even the biggest bodybuilders just can't match. I imagine that helps a lot in such a dangerous environment.

In my experience most fatasses are weak AF.
>take bandmate (vocalist) to gym to show him the basics
>he's a 5'9 manlet at 240-250 lbs
>showing him OHP
>he can't even do 95 lbs for more than five reps
So used to work in construction oversight and arm wrestled a 5'8 manlet who was talking shit about me being tall and lanky. Even though he had 40 lbs on me, beat him in ftont of the super intendent and the crew thought it was the funniest shit ever.

List goes on, but i'm not afraid of fat people

Did you have to go to college to get that job? Currently working in security want to work at a prison but hate school.

Who the fuck would want to work in a prison? Oh right, people who are too autistic to be police officers (also faggots) but still have to be abusive power-tripping assholes and live off the state and be protected from all repercussions of their actions

He's a powerlifter, OP. He's not concerned with "muh asethetics" like faggots like you. He's concerned more about raw strength, hence why he can do that easily whereas you are a dyel compared to him.

"I hate school" is code for "I'm a moron" btw. It's right up there with "I just suck at taking tests." Nah, you suck at thinking.

I'm sorry for attacking you like that mister wannabe prison employee it was uncalled for and inappropriate

Not at all. Most prisons have an academy to go through. But a degree in criminal justice will def help with promotion to lueitinet and captain, which is pretty descent money

It's not the best job in the world. Wha brought me to it was the benefits and the schedule is awesome. Work only 7 days every two weeks and the retirement system is par with the military. We actually go through very similar training that the state police go through and most use the prison job as a stepping stone for criminal justice, so don't shit in something you only have knowledge of through movies and the liberal media.

taller people have larger muscles. i didnt really understand this until i had to dissect a cadaver for gross anatomy. the difference in muscle mass between a 5'10" man and a 6'2"+ man is astounding, even if they both look like typical old dead men.

Cool thanks

It's basically my back up if I cant make it as a cop for whatever reason.

Wrong.

They have nothin other to do but pushups and pullups, that's why

>cadaver
You learn something new everyday.

I hope Tyrone guts you with a toothbrush user

weight moves weight, if you wanna move heavier weights you gotta get bigger