Decide to work out to be healthy

>decide to work out to be healthy
>it's not difficult, just boring

How do any of you keep doing this stuff for extended periods of time? It's about as engaging as mowing my lawn or washing dishes.

trick is to lift hard so it's not boring. When you put yourself under that bar with a new record on it, when you prepare for that deadlift you've never lifted before. You're not bored then

or some may be, it's up to individual. But that's the part that fascinates me at least, pushing my limits. Hypertrophy applies as well, that shit hurts and you want to stop but you prove yourself that you can still squeeze some more

Can you new years lifters at least wait till it's new years?
Just because you started 2 days earlier doesn't mean you're not one of the herd.

Music

Music and lift heavy.

Huh? If you don't like it or don't care about your health enough to do it at least then don't do it?

Fuck off faggot kill yourself retard

NEVER podt here again

This, also it gets less boring once you start seeing your muscles grow.

The way I look at it is that it's just something I have to do, like mowing my lawn or washing dishes.

these
especially this

I don't are what anyone says, some times you aren't motivated to go to the gym. You just go, the same way you don't say "hurr idk if im motivated to brush my teeth today", or maybe you do say that, you fat fucking idiot.

>tfw two smart to lift

This, after a while it just becomes something you do. You don't think about it.

just do hill sprints

they're fun, healthy, and take like 20 minutes

If you have the same intensity of thought and feeling when benching as doing the dishes, you either have the toughest caked in dirt known to man, or you aren't lifting worth a shot and will never ever make it. Do you have zero test?

last night I ctually did skip brushing because I didn't feel like it

this

When you find yourself in front of the bar about to get a squat or Deadlift PR you will not be bored i can promese you that.

You are an entertainment addict.

Cooking healthy food is boring, all kinds of daily activities are.
You wont make it very far in life, if you can't decide on what to best do and then follow through with it.

Also don't make excuses. Nobody cares if you can rationalize your poor decisions for yourself.

>test

try olympic lifting. Bodybuilding and powerlifting are way too easy. If you have real dedication to something that will challenge your motor functions beyond brainless pushing and pulling, oly lifting will do right by you.

train to be stronger. it doesn't matter what. you can do weightlifting, bodyweight training, whatever. the mindful process of getting stronger is very motivational. learn how to progress in your workouts so you're not always doing the same thing but instead you're progressing - lifting more weight, doing more reps.

wb what did you get banned for? last time i got banned from here it was reposting mike patton

... and i'll do it again

engage yourself in neuroticism,

let your mind explore the possibility of world-domination, bitch getting, and just how ridiculously good looking you're becoming.

>Compete with a bro
>Hit new PRs
>Use your strength in daily life
>See the changes to your body
>Make your own routines via research and personal goals
>Logging all your lifts to compare improvement
>Try out new preworkouts
>Try different types of whey
>Experiment with food high in protein

How is this not fun? It's a legit hobby to me now and I'm still dyel as fuck.

I'm more of a cardiofag and just bike for 2-3 hours while watching anime. Many wins such a setup.

In today's society, difficult is just another word for boring. The average normie will go through their whole life without doing anything that really tests their limits.

That being said, lifting is neither difficult nor boring. If you seriously can't get pumped up for a lift you should get your test levels checked