F

F

F

F

Looks so much better than modern anabolic freaks

what even is this f meme

kys 12 year olds

Fuck you, OP.

I assume it's "Press F to pay respects" shit from Call of Duty?

fugg off he is still alive

it really was mostly the pecs wasn't it

Cunt

f

fugg

For fuck's sake. Here's your damn (you).

Reee

It's not even from call of duty you fucking normie piece of fatness

Fucking idiot it is from Call of Duty.

I dont usually reply to this crap. but I cant take a chance on this.
Is there any reason to listen to anyone else other than arnold when it comes to fitness? Hes pretty much the best there is.

Fuck you, you underage brat. You are not from Call of Duty. You fucking little cunts come to my Veeky Forums and try to shit on everything I have put so much effort into. Do you think this place was like this in the first place? No, it wasn't and it wouldn't be if it wasn't likee and men similar to myself who fucking built this out of crap. So I auggest you show some fucking respect kiddo and press the motherfucking F or leave thia place forever.Nobody, and I repeatnobody wants you here. You are not wanted or needed since you contribute nothing to this aite. You just come to have a little pissing contest with real men who fucking apply themselves for you little fucking millenials. This is a gentlemans club, not a fucking daycare. You should consider yourself blessed for even having had a peek at this place. Go play outside and come back when you have become a man. If that is even possible for you kids nowadays. Fuck you got me so revved up.

Fucking kids I swear cuntfuck.

What the fuck is a special friendship like? Have to listen to her talking about her feelings and stuff. It's really hard to feel connected to anyone except the cashier at the gym. There will be setbacks and stuff to do. i am planning on doing your bullshit fitness workout then there will be great joy after some time. I've created a habit of feeding magpies and crows while making fun of posting Tay Tay. Sure they never leave the house or anyone anymore. Scooby said that he was gonna follow up with a compliment but it makes me even more alienated. Press F to do crossfit in their free time for a child on daycare.

>meme

F
F
F

Cunt

This. It can't be said enough. It doesn't matter if you're big once you stop being beautiful.

Actually, you will die in your sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post, faggot. This, of course, is only meant for you and not for anybody else.

Replied

F

I hate you.

You got me

fuck you

K

Fucking asshole

fu

ugh ree

dude, no!

fuck you

F

You motherfucker

Shit

F

I don't normally respond to this shit but dubs don't lie

ataa

REEE

at least i will be able to say i did everything i could

And his back, and shoulders, and legs. I think his weak points was his calves maybe.

FUCK THAT GOT ME

I just watched Conan the Barbarian.

Why do I have to stop my mom from dying in every thread?

nice.

no

sleep tight porker

Sleep tight porker

sleep tight porker

sleep tight porker

sleep tight porker