>"do you want some"?

How Veeky Forums responds?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cutting
>in December

Are you fucking retarded, bitch?

Hell yeah, I want some. I love ice cream!

stupida fackin whoa

Don't date girls with small tits no matter how gorgeous they are otherwise. My first and only gf had such small tits and it's awkward. You can't grab them, can't hold them, can't do anything with them. It's like your fucking a boy but I guess that's what you homofags are into anyway.

Only if we can eat it 101 Dalmatians style.

>not living in the southern hemisphere

Ice cream does sound really good right now.

>fucking a hot girl is gay
are you sure you're not just repressing homosexual thoughts because you're a bigot?

No thanks, apparently it makes your chest shrink

But it's not hot with small tits. Even Trump said it.

This

What the fuck is she wearing in public? Does she have no self respect? She's literally wearing a piece of nylon over her tits out into public without an ounce of shame. We get it you're hot. Get over it.

Your gay for thinking that thing in the op pic is anything other than boyish. A she male with a big ass is better than a girl with small tits you faggot

>nordcucks will never know the feel of spending Christmas in the beach

Their nipples are more aesthetic on average and that's really the whole tiddy for me right there. And the whole "fucking a boy ur gay" thing is a red herring. There's nothing more femenine than a lithe, skinny little thing upon which to inflict cock violence.

>tfw no qt pixie cut gf with small tits

>Projecting this hard
Wew lass

Fuck you Freud. I'm redpilled.

>A she male with a big ass is better than a girl with small tits you faggot
>you faggot

t .no homo

> Do not test me.

Yet all of you get skin cancer and/or are degenerate alcoholics with skanky women
Decisions decisions.

hello australia

gay

Or what?

Lmfao at how gymcels find this shit motivational.

Yeah, let's spend 3+ years lifting and roiding for the CHANCE to get a 5/10 to look at you when flexing shirtless ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU EVEN FUCKING HAD THE GENETICS REQUIRED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

but hes right
she even has a defined jaw
your a gay

-taste ice cream
-maybe 50-100 calories
-im not autistic so it wont affect me

The fact that there are women this beautiful in the world makes my being a 24 year old kv hurt even more. :(

I'd stare at her for 4 minutes making direct eye contact and say, "Don't test me"

gday cobber

its calling using unscreen u dickhead, only the retards that dont use sunscreen will get cancer so its basically natural selection lawl.

You can't get a palm full of tit but you can still play with them

Is this the new "back the fuck off?"?

I prefer small tits. They age better and are much more fun to play with.

Back the fuck off?!

>never been to a beach town in the summer

V I R G I N B O I S

>lick it once since I'm not autistic and 5 extra calories won't ruin my cut
>such delicate yet poignant flavors, a scrumpfarious treat indeed m'lady! Tis a symbol of mans progress past phony religion!
wow so hard

sure, it fits my macros aka it fits my mouth

considering she is laughing at him not gawking...

This is a shit role play. A qt wouldn't use the word "cut" she would ask why you're on a diet. Fuck this triggers me.

Had a dream last night where I was in australia and it was fucking miserable. The beach was terrible and hot as fuck

Don't. Test. Me.

maybe if you laid off dairy your gyno wouldn't be so bad

the autism in this thread can not be contained

Bitch its winter. Also cover yourself up you whore.

lmao

There is something more feminine.

Big ol tiddies.

This. Part of her obviously is mirin' but mostly she is laughing at how weird he is.

Who the fuck is the girl in OP? Can't believe no one has asked yet

She was staring at his body. She only starts laughing when she sees someone caught her staring

Why does she look like a man?

Carmella Rose

Where is her belly button?

>5/10
I'd still fuck her

Her shorts are pulled up over them

"Ok when you're pressuring me, but I'll only take one lickaroo.

Who is this?

do you have autism? She was obviously miring and then realized she was caught and thus acted slightly embarrassed.
Why do you think she pretended to fix the weights even though she didn't do anything with them?

Yep. I posted that webm and she is obviously mirin. She didn't notice at first that the girl was recording. Is incredible how the sperglords of this second tier congolese origami image board are so autistic that cannot understood typical people behavior

T-t-thanks y-y-you too...

Did she just use her hair to wipe the saliva off her fingers?

>they age better
This 100%

>that ugly, retarded tat at 10 seconds

Why do hot women CONSISTENTLY do this? They never have the balls to get a full blown that which may have the potential to look possibly tasteful and artistic. They always just pussyfoot and get some ugly little scribble on their wrist, finger or hips. Little graffiti marks on an otherwise gorgeous body. I just don't get the compulsion.

>autism

Autism? It's not like I'm saying "ew 2/10, would not bang" It's just a pet peeve. It's ugly and stupid and I can't wrap my head around it. Would still smash the chick in OP in a heartbeat.

>doubling down on your autism

Trump is fat and therefore his opinion doesn't matter.

>she's dating this dyel with childbearing hips
>but he's 6'2'' and has FACE

How is a beach being hot a bad thing?

>in the beach

Shieeet, son. You a D-Day survivor?

Don't test me

"Oh, so I can get even fatter? This is why you friendzoned me and fuck those lanklets who treat you like shit, bitch"

He has FACE, not FRAME, but dors he have HEIGHT?

Ever since reading JoJo I feel its literally everywhere

do I get to fuck you afterwards? what is the actual situation here?

6'2

It bothers me that she touches her hair after licking her fingers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases
Search for frequency illusion

>tfw just started working out again last week
>6'2'' with childbearing hips but huge shoulders to match
>kinda have face

>wearing that slutty outift
>sharing fluids with her

I don't want herpes.

>new

Only if I can eat it off your pussy.

>not already have it

do you even okcupid?

No thank you.

yeah its like shes not a whore

for real what the fuck whores have no shame anymore
>not tits at all
>go out in a fucking bra
>don't see it at all awkward for everyone around

It doesn't even look like a bikini which doesn't really make it better it just looks like a cheap ass bra

it's normie tier now user, should have read it a few years ago

>give it one licc
>wow tastes great babe
>let her finish it
>?????

She only starts laughing once she notices the camera in an attempt to save the awkwardness

>unscreen

> How Veeky Forums responds?

How do I respond?

How do I RESPOND? Are you serious? I'm almost literally shaking with anger right now (but I'm not actually). On any given day what does she even THINK about? Does she even THINK? Is there even a chance that she's ever pondered the meaning of life? Or in her mind is the purpose of life just to ooze sexuality and desirability so as to live as comfortably and aesthetically as possible?

I think the better question is.....do YOU want some..........of my DICK that is? *i tear her shorts off and we start makin the ol' shake-and-bake in the middle of the street*