>fat piece of shit forever
>never bothered me before
>two years go by
>start noticing all my skinny friends getting qt gf's
>fat fuck friend from highschool got swole as shit
>pulling bitches left and right
>start going out less and eating more to compensate feels
>23rd birthday rolls around, 60lbs heavier than I was at 21 and still alone
>Feel like shit everyday but too bogged down to do anything about it.
>Wake up one morning for weekly shower
>can't fit through shower door
>turn sideways and suck in stomach
>catch glimpse of myself in full-length bathroom mirror wedged in normal sized shower
>disgusting
>five months later and lost 25lbs and fixed diet
>been going on walks four times a week
>qt cashier at local delhi comments that I look happier.
>mfw

what was your breaking point Veeky Forums? Am I going to make it?

Keep up the good work bruh!!

Well done, user, keep going!

Thanks bros. 25lbs isn't a lot considering how big I am, barely noticeable. But lurking Veeky Forums does wonders for motivation

Keep fuckin going dude, that's awesome

Keep up the good work OP :)

Conquer

>be age 31
>skinny slim twink in early 20s
>didn't give a shit, played video games and did drugs, slowly gain a few pounds every year, by end of 20s have a significant gut and man boobs
>few months ago autumn starts, weather starts getting cold
>can't fit into jeans
>go buy some more one size up
>can't fit into those either
>have to go up two sizes in one year
>wake up call.mp3
>look at mirror
>gross fatmonster looking back at me
>start SL 5x5, walking and eating right
>lost 25 pounds so far

I still have a long way to go but starting the journey to getting Veeky Forums makes me feel like a young man with his whole life ahead of him for the first time, whereas before when I was smoking weed and eating an entire bag of Cheetos a night I felt like my life was over and I was just waiting to die.

You're gonna make it OP.

Keep doing what you're doing, you owe it to yourself. Breaking point for me was noticing my mantits were jiggling every time I drove over a pothole is the road, felt shameful as fuck. My number one tip for weight loss? Eat your fucking veggies, fatty.

>local delhi
Pajeet, my son

>be me age 28
>can hardly donate blood anymore, blood pressure is too damn high
>feelsbad.jpg sweet sweet o negative, cmv negative, can't do the one thing that makes me feel better about myself
>go to doctor
>nigga you fat
>like you need to lose eighty pounds fat
>after work 8 months later
>look in mirror
>see me for the disgusting piece of fat lard i am
>somehow have gf who is overweight
>want to have hot gf
>ok, i am going to lose weight
>1500 calories a day. walking some
>sex gets better
>gf starts losing weight
>both of us looking hotter
>everything is perfect
she asks, hey babe, what do you think of kids? cool and all, but not something I want to have. what? why am i even here, why are we even together. next day I ask if we are still on for hanging out. tells me, I don't know if it would be fun to be with you anymore.

not really my breaking point, but the break up was after i had lost about 45 pounds, still losing weight, now up to 70 pounds lost. kinda the shitty part in losing weight is realizing all women want is a husband who can provide so they can have kids. i'll miss losing weight with an SO, we both had something special with each other doing that, challenging ourselves everyday and both working towards a common goal. I hope the guilt keeps her up at night.

Why don't you want children? Serious question.

Just remember, try to have a sustainable diet. By that I mean do not construct your diet solely for the purpose of losing weight, but rather construct it in such a way that it is sustainable until you die of old age. If you hate what you eat and lose all of that fat, guess what is going to happen? You are going to gain all of it back. Be at a caloric deficit with a balanced diet of some things you actually enjoy. This is a lifestyle, not a quick solution. Good luck.

Was 245 down to 175 now bruh, started pulling some decent chicks and confidence is through the roof compared to what I was.
But you gotta get dedicated. Starting is the hardest part, once you start losing weight each day gets easier trust me.

Stick to your guns, user. It'll suck to keep going from gf to gf because they want kids and you don't, but somebody will feel the same way you do.

Also, great job on the weightloss.

>what was your breaking point Veeky Forums?

>21
>no friends, no gf, never leave house
>depression peaks as my 22 b day comes closer
>see post on double chan about never being able to feel the magic of first love in your youth (you know when the girl never had a bf as well and you make all these experiences together)
>somehow that shit triggers me hard
>motivates me till today to not let life pass by as I would be just a spectator (This includes to lift and be fit in general)

>Am I going to make it?
Sure user.
We're all gonna make it.

Women start to think about children at about 27 and then again at 33 or some time around that age frame. Get a younger gf than you and you'll avoid this issue.

>260lb in middleschool
>decide to lose weight going in to highschool
>was 175 when I gratuated

didnt really life since i didnt have transportation or money so now i'm just a skinnyfat, but it still makes me happy that I am at least normal looking now

When my gf at the time wrestled me down and I couldn't do anything about it. She kept physically dominating me from that point and I was forced to do some pretty humiliating shit before I finally broke all contact.

>be me 17
>6'5 170 lbs
>not only was I skinny fat but I was a gigantic pussy,
>I was literally the walking persona of reddit and I believed in everything they thought
>fedora is men swag is for boys, men go their own way, atheism, girls don't like nice guys. just complete autism
>I realized something had to give so I dusted off my pa's weights from the shed
>life has been good ever since

when i finally realized how fat i was, said to myself no more

i don't want to mess them up. i'm an alcoholic and i dont want to put myself in a position to pass that on or relapse in front of an entire family, much less myself.

i dunno, i think i would just make a bad parent honestly. i don't think i have the patience or the temperament to raise good children.

>moved out of parents house
>bought my own food and was literally able to choose my diet

It was so simple and all I needed was a significant lifestyle change. I have very little sympathy for fat people that buy their own food.

>Delhi

keksimus intermedius.

>5 months 25 lbs
how much do you weigh? That's a diet for a normal person, but if you're not overeating you should be losing weight a lot quicker.

>Be 310lbs / 140kg.
>Have high blood pressure.
>Feel like getting a heart attack at any moment.
>Start to lose weight.
>Start to workout more than ever.
>10 months later lost 110lbs / 55kg.
>Try to get an education.
>Not allowed in school.
>No chance to get a girl.
>Can't do anything because I'm still socially retarded.
>Get hostility everywhere from people wherever I go, even from organization that are supposed to help me.
>Tell society to go fuck itself and enjoy my freedom as NEET.
>Take great pleasure from knowing how much of a burden I am to society.
>No reason to try things again.
>Slowly gain weight again.
Sitting back and enjoying life is another way to do things.

>22 years old
>5'7 58kg skinnyfat
>often drank 1.5L of pepsi/coke a day and barely ate
>addicted to nicotine as well (not smoking but snus)
>NEET
>sat on the computer all day, went to bed at 5 in the morning, woke up before or sometimes after parents came home from work
>acne, bad hair, teeth, clothes and general appearance
>zero confidence, awful posture, walked around slumped over and couldn't make eye contact with people
>kissless virgin although I'm sure I didn't have to say

>started browsing Veeky Forums (came from /a/, so yeah I watched a lot of anime as well)
>read the sticky and start absorbing information about working out
>basically it's all stuff that makes your life better, so I figure why not
>quit soda and nicotine cold turkey
>ask my brother to teach me how to lift when he comes home for Christmas

It's about two years later now. I'm 77kg, still live at home and I have a part time job (bank account from about $500 to $13000) and things are generally better.
Still unhappy though, too many things that need to be fixed still. Also I'm still 5'7.

I weighed over 370lbs, but it wasn't so much the dieting it was changing the lifestyle that was the hard part. I cheated a lot during the first few months because it was too difficult at first to give up the good food.

>23
>5'7 90kg
>generally depressive and socially autistic
>brushing teeth one night
>watch tits jiggle from side to side the whole time
>straw that broke the camels back
>calorie deficit the next day, gym membership the week after

I'm still pretty DYEL but I'm down to 75kg now and Christmas dinner is the only time I've seriously fallen off the wagon. Back to normal today.

Anyone else do this.

>gain like 5 pounds
>self loathing kicks in
>drop 10-15 lbs

I've done this twice and I get closer to my weight goal but damn really wish the 5lb gain never happend.

I used to be really fat now I'm at like a built/fat stage 20% bf look (I know it's shit). Lossed about 25lbs in total since start. Started about a year ago probably would be at where I wanna be but I keep fuckin around.

>be 24 y/o lazyfuck
>dick around all my life
>do nothing about my adhd
>finally get on adderall
>actually have the mental energy to look into constructing workout plans
>now looking for ways to get income so i can actually mature

>29
>worked out a bit when I was an insecure virgin in my late teens; learned how to pull and became a skinnyfat
>sedetary lifestyle, shitty diet, etc.
>never bothers me
>then one day I lose my erecting while doing a THICC latina doggy
>panic
>next day begin Couch to 5k, vow to start lifting when I can run it
>also start eating healthy and test-raising foods, as well as anything good for cardivascular health
>started lifting 3 months ago. Run 5ks like nothing. Lost almost 30lbs. Dick works properly.
>not gonna stop this time - this time I lift for me

I got rejected and wanted to feel better about myself. Now I do it because it's fun.

You got this buddy. Keep up the good work with the diet and start lifting my man. You'll be a monster looking jacked MF'er some day trust me.

For the past year I've been fluctuating between "Damn I'm getting close to a six pack" to "Damn it looks like my gut is in pre-beer belly stage". I just need to bite the bullet and go on a real cut and stick to it.

I only have $14 and 3 days of food left with no job, so a cut should be pretty easy.

This

After college was the first time in my life I was 100% in control of what I ate. It dawned on me that I was eating shit and wanted to change.

> be 21
> sexless, toxic relationship with this awful feminist chick I'd been dating for two years
> not sure why either of us kept doing it since I'm pretty sure we hated each other's guts
> I eat my pain away, balloon up 30lbs in about a year
> she finally sacks up and dumps me unceremoniously over fb
> despite it being the right thing to do, I'm absolutely devastated
> crying, smoking, drinking myself into oblivion, can barely get out of bed
> best friend makes an 8 hour roadtrip to come take care of me
> gently suggests I start exercising for those endorphins
> channel the bad feels into cardio
> slowly discover the machines, and from that the freeweights
> two years on, just hit a 3pl8 squat (inb4 weak), and am wrapping up my master's
> my ex dropped out of women's studies, has been living with her parents and unemployed since March 2015, and blames me for all of it

Just keep going, Motivation comes from dedication

have you told her that?

Aw yis keep it up

Yes. I've told her why I don't want kids. It didn't really mattered to her though. She wants to get married and she wants kids. I don't want that.

>this time I lift for me
AND SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

Holy shit brah that origin story sounds almost the same as mine but without the friend to pull me out and my ex is actually better off than me