ETHBTC = 0.4

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off you degenerate piece of shit

>LTCBTC = .0099

pls make it stahp

>flippening

ayy lmao wtf is happening

The universe really fucking hates me. Turned 0.8 eth into 57 eth, Eth crashes before i can trasnfer it. Just... Why the fuck. Everytime something goes right it finds a way to go horribly wrong.

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down, into my core
Where I've become so numb, without a soul
My spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there, and lead it, back,
home

ETH used to be 150k sats. Now it's at 40k sats. kek

Dollar value is still relatively the same though. Bitcoin is just on an insane bull run right now

> relatively the same
What's the point of investment into crypto?

You are losing money every single second before you converted your worthless ethers into BITCOINS.

>Dollar value is still relatively the same though.
WHO FUCKING CARES. BITCOIN IS ALL THAT MATTERS YOU ARE GETTING LEFT BEHIND

>muh dollar value

technically everyone is probably up in money against the USD but yeah this fucking sucks

why the fuck did I buy ETH and not Bitcoin 3 weeks ago.. god fucking damnit

Can I get a fucking answer for this fucking question already.. I have 17 ETH.. should I just throw it all into BTC right this second or what? GOd fucaiufbaugteaING HERLP ME FUCK

yes, although you should've done it ages ago. maybe you'll get a bump if you wait but who knows.

do you understand how ratios work? bitcoin is going up and ethereum is staying at $300. big deal, you cant expect any alt to rise until the fork shit is over.

yes I know I fucking should have okay? I should have invested 6 years ago right? Too bad I'm not a clairvoyant.

>literally missing free money
>the only fork that matters is in mid november
>throwing free money away (both btc % gains and fork money) to hold a shitcoin
lol

when BTC will be at 50k, you'll be kicking yourself asking why you didn't invest when it was at a measly 6k

That is exactly what happened when it went from 100 to 1000