I've read the numerous routines posted for men; assuming that women should follow different routines...

I've read the numerous routines posted for men; assuming that women should follow different routines, what is a good source for what to follow?
>google results are often "celebrity work outs" or magazine tier bull shit
>i havent found a good female youtuber that has an actual plan
>i would appreciate a excel doc format incl reps like ive seen posted before
>im open to creating my own, but why not consult with a network of people whom probably know far more than I currently do
>goal is to add muscle while keeping relatively lean
Thank you to the ones who take this thread seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

bretcontreras.com/training-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Example of what I've seen and am looking for, doesnt necessarily have to be SS

>25% for women

Hnnnnggggg

no one has anything?

Just do the same routines males do. I knew a chick who pretty much did SS and she was pretty hot and buff.

U know the drill, tits or gtfo

Women shouldn't do different routines. The assumption is wrong on it's face.

I'll drill you fuccboi

Give it a bit more time, late december is rather slow here because we are all stuffing our faces with cake and instant regret.
I've seen more than one female poster here who knows their stuff, so just keep the tread alive and someone should be able to give some advise

U want to go 123?

>assuming that women should follow different routines
They shouldn't, even though women aren't built like men, by having less steroids in their system(for example) they shouldn't shy away from training doing the same program or doing less volume, even. Some coaches report women being able to workout nearer their 1RM and being able to endure more pain, which can translate to higher intensity and volume.

>Implying women know anything fitness related that dosn't have with glutes to do

OP you need more tits posted.

As others have said, as a woman you do not do different routines. Instead you vary the intensity and rest based on your physical needs. IE don't warm up with bar on squats and proceed to squat your weight.

I'd suggest bodybuilding.com and looking at their beginner routines. Pick something that fits your day plan and go from there.

Another option btw is to forgo bodybuilding and take up cathstics, gymnastics, etc. You'll build muscle and stay lean but it will take longer visual results to show.

Just do SS. T-rex mode is basically what ever woman should try to achieve.

My routine is pretty asymmetrical
Upper body:
I switch it up, but it's always high rep resistance training which i do with little to no breaks in between sets to make up for my non existing cardio routine.
Example of an upper body routine:
***Bench press 4x8 (olympic bar)
***Shoulder press 4x10
Bicep curl + wide curl 4x10
Curl + press single arm 4x8 (both arms)
Triceps kickback both arms 4x10
Triceps kickbacks pulses 4x10
Bicep curl inwards, normal, outwards 4x10

+Core workout at the end of session
(Ones not marked with *** i do with very minimal breaks since i go with lighter weights)

Back workout
***Deadlifts 5x8 (+plus warm up sets)
***Rows 5x10 (+plus warm up sets)
Good mornings/hyperextension 5x10/5x12
Single arm bar rows 4x8 per arm
(ones not marked with *** i switch up with other lower/upper back workouts from time to time)

Leg workout:
***Squat 5x5 (+warm up sets); you want max weight here since big booties are in now
Standing lunges 5x7 (+warm up); again, aim for higher weight
Romanian deadlifts 5x7 (+warm up); same story
Calf raises (desu im usually dead by this point and will often skip them, but try not to)

Hope you found it useful

thank you!
you look amazing

>Didn"t include tits
Gtfo

this isnt /b/, go fuck yourself

Alright, gonna need those pics mentioned before to do it thought

y-you too

the internet is literally full of pron and you need a single pic from what you know would be a real live person paying attention to you.
your loneliness is real
go better yourself user

>pron
HHHNNNNNNNGGG

So i'll take that as am getting the pics?

Low frequency. But seems ok.

Finding a good source is often diffcult, the fitness industry in infested to the core with broscience. The sticky is a good basic source, if you read something that contradicts the sticky, be skeptical.

>>i havent found a good female youtuber that has an actual plan
There are very few decent female fitness youtubers, Amanda Bucci and Megsquats are really the only decent female fitness youtubers. If you're into powerlifting Katie Anne is good too.

Some other good sources, not necessarily female or on youtube, are Greg Nuckols, Omar Isuf, Candito, and especially Bret Contreras, who is pretty much the leading expert on glute training. Btw. stay away from bodybuilding.com, it is a complete cesspool of broscience, and you should take nothing that has been posted there seriously. Tnation is pretty good, although I can't vouch for everything written there, of course.

This routine looks fine. You could alternatively just do SS with accessories, like hip thrusts and lunges and shit like that (I assume you want dem glutes, like most other women do). In that case you may want to stay away from, or alter, programs made for guys, as most of them are pretty upper body focused.

Programming is alot harder than people think it is, so I can't provide you with a fleshed out and periodized program, but keep my advice in mind when you're looking out for one, and you'll be fine.

Also read this article, it's pretty good: bretcontreras.com/training-women/

TL;DR: Look out for broscience, but Bret Contreras is a smart guy and you should listen to him