Is 8 sets good for chest?

Is 8 sets enough for Chest?

I do this with 35lb dumbbells atm
4 sets fly
4 sets press
both 8-12 reps I only have dumbbells at the moment

On the same day i also do 5 sets of tricep extensions. It burns like hell after the 3rd set and my tricep is sore after for quite a bit so I think 5 is enough.

I do this 2.5 times a week ( every 3rd day )

>same weight for presses and flies

reading this already made me realize what a clusterfuck of form you use.

i used the wrong word. it's not flies, its like a curved press

>curved press
huh?

It's like this. Idk where I picked this exercize up or what it's called. I also do my chest exercizes on the floor atm

Can someone other than op explain this, please?

???

its dumbbell OHP i think

He's doing an Incline Bench Press but the faggot doesn't have a bench so either propping his head up and just doing some fucking Matrix bend to press, or doing the same thing but with no head prop at all. Can't tell from his shitty drawing.

Maybe, but then again, he said chest.. And what's that with the 45°?
OP, are you standing, lying or sitting at an angle?

Do you mean like this?

Maybe this?

yeh, exept The in 2nd thing the dumbbell should be the opposite way. you curve it as you go from the first position to the finishing position. Im laying down on the floor on a pillow

I might just stop this exercize and do 8 sets of pure dumbbell presses

Lately I've been doing my reverse-arm curved presses. how many sets of them should I do each workout?

Ah yes, Ronnie coleman's old routine had these. Any variation of the 45° curved press is a staple in my chest routine.

I hope you don't mind that I borrowed the pic, but for anybody experimenting with the 45° curved press and the reverse version, using a belt can make you push 5° in either direction, landing you on 40° or 20° degrees. Hope this helped some people with their gains!

Dying here

Am I doing this right?

When will they learn?

That's some NASA orbit lifting right there

What he's trying to say: the dumbells are rotated 90deg through the movement to become parallel with the torso in the second position.