Shoes

>Shoes

what type of shoes does Veeky Forums wear to the gym. Ive been using Nike free and converse. I stopped wearing the converse though i honestly do not notice any difference when doing squats

id like to by some new shoes with all this xmas money

>wearing shoes

Good job giving up your solegains to Nike

I am gonna buy those soon.

Tried them on in my gym, feels great man.

Vans sk8 hi
I made the mistake of wearing sneakers with no side support while doing clean and jerks

I sniped some Adipowers for $80 recently but have yet to use them. I was using the Nike Zoom Toranada crosstrainers and I liked them a lot.

chucks

Chuck taylors.

>I sniped some Adipowers for $80
>for 80$

I wouldn't mind that.
Where?
Please?

Adidas elements

>squating with runing shoes
kekd

I walked into walmart and bought some cheap ass flat bottom shoes so i wouldn't have to squat in runners. They work great. Weightlifting shoes are fucking stupid.

It literally doesn’t matter. I used to sometimes oly lift barefoot and dl in my (albeit flat soled) work boots for lulz or time saving, who gives a shit.

If the kind of shoes you wear totally makes or breaks your form and strength you need to reconsider some life choices.

I wear some old blue running shoes and take them off to do DL and squat.

Socks are clean and fresh every-time.
Is this weird?

A pair of Nike Frees if I'm just working out or doing cardio. If I'm sparring as well (submission wrestling) then my Otomix Stingrays.

boots might be a far stretch here but barefoot or socks is actually bretty nais when you’re used to it. hardcore on the ankles if you’re a faggot with poor form but alas

white girls are naturally hot

Sworn by nike frees for years, would recommend.

As much as I loathe Kai Greene in general, the Ryderwear Raptors he constantly shills are kinda neat. Like Otomix but specifically with lifting in mind. Got them half off so swiped them, had simple knockoff chucks before which served me well too.

So the best thing is to just get a pair of normal shoes with flat sole and no cushy bullshit for lifting?

Just some pair of running shoes from Kohls. Were only like 50 or 60 bucks

Of ftopic question.

Why do girls stand like that? With their hands like the one in the pink long sleeve deal? insecurity? hiding their gut?

why do a tonne of bodybuilders wear high top shoes, they look fucking disgusting and 100x worse on built guys because it makes them look like they have cankles. I mean if you're going to spend $1000 on shoes you might as well buy something like pic related.

>wearing boost in the gym

are you fucking retarded or just a nigger?

I want to eat her ass out (right) while she holds my face with her feet

But I wear adilift 2.0's, got them for Christmas. When deadlifting I take shoes off, and when anything else I just wear some normal black Nike sneakers.

Chuck Taylor Street Mids for squats, deadlifts, and general workouts. Nike Romaleo2 for front squats and bench.

Comfy and stylish enough to be worn outside the gym too

those shoes cost like 300-500 dollars

romaleos for squatting and any other shit that involves oly shoes

crossfit lite TRs for deadlifting, tried wrestling shoes but toebox was too small

random nike gym trainers with flexible toes for everything else

Copped some powerlift.2s at a local Adidas outlet for 40 Canadian pesos. Marked down since pl3 are out and boxing day sale was 50% off marked down items

Easily added 10lbs to my deadlift with these alone