You guys can't wear sperrys or toms if you intend on appearing masculine. Fuck the cuck culture...

You guys can't wear sperrys or toms if you intend on appearing masculine. Fuck the cuck culture, wear boots but normally , not loose like a nigger

Be honest, you were these because you're a manlet.

Manlet detected

boots are for white trash

t. former blue collar fag who had to wear steel toe boots

I like boots but hate driving with boots so I don't wear them very often

What's those kind of shoes called?

boots

literally the boots autism shoes.

You have zero sense of fashion

Woodforests

I just hate Sperrys and will never understand why they're popular. Uncomfortable and look retarded with anything except the frat boy yacht club ensemble, which looks retarded in itself.
Boots are comfy and go with pretty much any casual outfit.
Only if you're wearing giant chunky work boots, there are different types that go well with normal clothes.
Timberlands

they're timberlands, the top choice of the manlet

Autism boots would be oversized brown workboots worn with mom jeans.
Timbs, despite having been appropriated by black people, look great with dark jeans and are of good quality for the price.

>TImbs
>anything but nigger-tier

This is my boots, my wife's boots and my wife's son's boots.

you mean loose like 90% of

Are you going to try out for a remake of The Wire?

Why are you posting this

These go great with my Levi 541 or straight leg jeans

Are these masculine? Picked them up recently. They're terrible on ice tho.

kek

shoulda went with the Earthkeepers

The are my summer boots. I like them because they look extreme, like me.

>2016
>wearing timberlands instead of military boots
cucks

Full-autism.

>Military boots
>Fighting for jew interests

I wear toms with slim fit jeans and I would take your girls if you could get them in the first place lol enjoy looking like you're ready to work on an assembly line at dinner

This

t. Manlet who wears timberlands

They don't look great IMHO with anything, they are not classic at all. If you wanna be fashionable, sure, if it's your style, who am I to tell yo, but when it comes to style, they are not timeless and will never be a considered clasic menswear. Tiimbs are the new square-toed black shoes.

>he can't look masculine without wearing boots

Have you tried not looking like a pussy bitch, OP?

Dr Martens 1460s are god tier

I know I sure do. Motorcycle boots are the shit, go with everything, and are comfy a/f. Plus, riding sport bikes is badass.

They make me look between 5"9' and 5"10' :D

>that guy who wears boots everyday

LIterally the autistic fedora in high school

sandals

>fuck the cuck culture
>willingly gets cucked by what the trends dictates as "masculine"
the ironing

Tims are trash tier. If you don't want to look like a pleb wear doc martins. Unless you're from BRUCKLIN BRO

>fight for jew interests for four years
>four years of education paid off
Good trade off

Don't forget 3 retirements and double paychecks if you're in a civil service job.

>10 years navy
>3rd year chair force
>11th year as LEO

When I retire at 50 with upwards of 75k a year i'll remember that goym meme.

Is lateral entry for the chairforce a meme?

>wearing sperrys or toms
>wearing timberlands over the height of 5'6"

Fashion autist detected. Those are shit tier. Just get something plain in dark brown leather with a lower profile

OP is a nigger cuck

Not bad but you look like you're about to go hunting or hiking. Something more casualwear and less purpose oriented would be better

Lifting for the race war?
Unless you're military you have full blown autism. If military you still have partial autism to wear uniform pieces other than a hat when off duty.

Close to the ugliest shes I've seen but if you ride a nice bike you might be okay.

Tims are shit these days.

Cheap Chinese garbage...

got some wingtip boots like pic related for christmas from my darling sister, am i cool now?

Timberland Earthshakers look much less nigger than plain Timberlands. I bought a pair a few years ago and they're my favorite boots.

What are the slimmest boots that looks like Timberlands ?
I love mine but I can't wear them with slimmer Jeans because it looks weird as fuck.

can't escape Veeky Forums, even in the sub-saharan iron hauling emporium.

rock a pair of these and stop heading towards nigger tier shoes