ACCUMULATE

ACCUMULATE

Why is the lambo about to hit the woman? Is ETP going to run that bagholding ho over?

Where is this traded?

Bitfinex, for now. I've heard that a new major exchange is coming. But like everything I hear on Veeky Forums who knows when that will happen.

She's no bagholder. She knows that ETP is comfy.

I didn't say ETP bagholder. She's a LINK bagholder.

They have in person meeting with bittrex this week

Should I buy this coin

Yes, but don't.Wait for it to become more mainstream, so i can accumulate enough and become rich.

Can you explain why you think it will be successful?

dont buy now, its gonna crash a bit more

btc is rising fast and people are moving out of alts

Do it. It's a direct competitor to NEO. It's better in some ways, behind in others. But here's the thing: it's 1/14th the size of NEO. So you have to believe that there's less than a 1 in 14 chance that it will do at least as well to think ETP is a bad investment. Of course, do some research user, but I think you'll find that the odds are way better than 1 in 14.

I honestly don't think its going to crash much bro.. maybe $3.00 at the minimum but I can't imagine seeing it going any lower than that with all the upcoming events

3$ would be a very nice dip

yeah no doubt, I have buy orders in at the price and few above it but I don't see it hitting it... I'll probably dump all those orders and put everything in at market value on the 23rd or 24th

Yeah after this Bitcoin gold bullshit is past us this is gonna moon, probably more than most alts.

excellent work, friend

Should have known better.

What about the November fork?
Should I just cash out all my shit when Metaverse announces a new exchange then wait?

its gonna be on hitbtc soon check their twitter

In person discussions with bittrex this week also

i am all in on ETP. hoping the $15 price comes true

More like 150 is going to be true in 2018
15$ in the next month or two