>mfw

share your new year's storys

>new year's skelly asks...
>"no"

okay, i admit:

>new year's skelly asks...
>"n-no thank you sorry"

never been though the new years rush..
I hit the YMCA from 930-11pm....am i really going to have to wait in line for weights?

>hahahahahahahahahahah im the fucking greatest because I've been lifting longer than you
>fuck you for trying to better yourself.

Off yourself faggot

>20kg dumbells
>skelly
is this a bait thread

Some kid trying to better himself as opposed to 90% of the population just isn't worth your 1 minute of time eh mister emperor of gains?
Yeah,you probably look like piss and have only slightly better lifts.The guy is going to reach your lift eventually

why do you need a spot for that low weight LOL

maybe he just wants to be your bro

Your mind cannot comprehend how someone weighting less than you who only started lifting has to lift less weight??
Am sorry I forgot you were probably born 200lbs 10% bodyfat 6 foot 5.Keep on being a fucking God,lad.

Some people start off REALLY fucking weak dude

Dude, you're retarded. It's a fucking DB shoulder press, how the fuck that needs a SPOTTER is beyond me.

what the fuck get out of here you NY fags. i'm triggered

>befriending someone who will quit after 2 weeks

(You)

itt delusional autist seeking for attention on a bulgarian glue sniffing forum

How the hell is yours open so late.

The local YMCA here closed at 8:30 pm mon-sat... It's why I started going to anytime for that 12 - 1 am lifting on the weekend.

I am a skelly that has decided to get fit this year and I would never dream of going to a gym before I can handle enough weight to not embarrass myself.

new years resolutioner, I can barely curl with 10kg dumbbells.

I'm not gonna make it

post body, op

> measuring strength by curls

DYEL

Are you saying 20kgs is lightwieght for shoulder press?

This is a moronic though process. No amount of weight is too low. What will get you looked at funny is being rude, having bad hygiene, or having such bad form you are a danger to yourself or others.

I started with 12kg dumbbells Ohp and was happy about my progress when I hit 20kg. You're an asshole op

>get out of here you NY fags

fuck you my guy
deadass i'm straight buggin fuck outta here

For what it's worth, I was at my Y today at 9 and it was the busiest I had ever seen it, although there are 3 Y locations in my town and 1 of them is closed for the holidays

Had to wait for a power rack

> new to gym
> hurr durr dyel

Veeky Forums has no reading comprehension I swear

In the off chance this post was about me I just want to explain I was doing sets of 20 and you're a fatt pajeet.

What do you think? OP is probably a fat pinoy who keeps making these threads to discourage people

its 2 dumbells.
if you cant lift it, just fucking drop the weight
no one gives a fuck, you dont need a spot

Are both of you fucking serious? 45lb DB shoulder press is pathetic.

he said he was a skelly, moron

what's he supposed to do, 30kgs?

Maybe he wanted a form check.

y were u doin sets of 20 lol?

if you show up to the gym skinny as fuck lifting baby baby weights all people will think when they see you is

wow good on him, not only for seeking to improve himself but also for having the courage to show up to the gym looking skinny

Skelly babyweight lifts need spotting more than anything.
1. form check
2. injury prevention - there's no muscle mass to kick in when dropping weights, so a fail is almost a guaranteed sprain.
3. ignorance - don't know how much they can lift.

45 lb DB shoulder press is a lift you fantastic faggot. Get over yourself

If every newbie dyel would do 20kg DB shoulder press with good form for reps I would be glad to help, assholes.

Here is your (You).

huh i wish a new years faggot would do as much as 20s, i'd happily spot them, better than seeing them flop around with 16s

bait thread, saged

I have a 170 lb military press, 45 lb shoulder is an OK weight if you have any sort of respectable ROM

>some pajeet skeleton shows up while having a flu
>does the worst 10kg swinging curls I've seen in my life, pretty much just pelvic thrusting and doing some weird voodoo dance

Brehs, january is gonna be so painful, I'm just glad these fucks are too weak to take any of my weights.

eh, 20kg dumbell press is okay. Rarely do I see anyone lift much more than that in the dumbell press, other than the one fat guy that does 42kg with ease and the one roid monkey that scream at the top of his lungs doing 42 kg.

Guys that are much bigger than me, and they look like they lift, aren't far away from 20 kg dumbell press themselves, like 22s and 24s. I am currently doing 30kg 5x5.

Another man trying to better himself is my competition

any non-gym goer should be able to do at least a few reps with 45's. god damn Veeky Forums is pathetically weak

Says the actually NY fag trying to fit in.I've been here and been lifting more than you guaranteed.The guy may have needed "spotting" if he didn't hit the reps he was shooting for and that's when a spotter helps to force push a few extra reps.Don't tell me you never heard of that.

That's kind of pointless though. If you want to add more volume just do drop sets

>I am currently doing 30kg 5x5.
>5x5

ayy lmao

Brah that equals a 50kg ohp, which means 1pl8 for a max if he does the 45s for reps, so thats great if you are starting out

The capital NY got me buggin too young savage

>my weights.

>"lol you guys can only lift that? I benched that 3 months after starting"

Get into the gym you bitch, it's better to actually show up and maybe get judged by some assholes than to waste a bunch of time trying to start at something not "embarrassing"

not him, but why is that funny? tell me pls, I'm obviously insecure