Who here has been pegged?

Who here has been pegged?
Gf wants to try it but I'm hesitant
Question is obviously fit related

Bump

Your girlfriend wants to dominate you in bed? Yeah, because the dynamic of a relationship where the man is the effeminate bitch ever works.

she will lose all respect for you

but if you've ever eaten her out (and I bet you have for her to even ask) it's already gone so do whatever you want

>ex "joked" about it a few times
>obviously said no
>kinda wanted to try it but didn't know how to bring it up
I guess it's too late now

Not sure if troll or virgin

regular to the peg game here. Firstly always relax your sphincter to let the object slide in, second you don't really need lube, but if you insist, using any type of moisturizing lotion you or your girl has should work fine, plus it smells great.

>he's never held his gf down and devoured her pussy

What are you, gay?

Did you feel violated at all?

yes.

Just open your eyes,
Open your heart,
open your mind
and ass will follow.

I think you should both see other women.

r/cringe

>you don't really need lube

Fifth grader who recently had his first boner erotic fiction thread? Fifth grader who recently had his first boner erotic fiction thread.

Hit too close to home, faggot?

B2R

Coming from the guy who literally gives himself a handjob several times a week

Use lube, and lots of it. I like jelly lube since it doesn't get absorbed as quickly. You'll need to reapply any other kind during the session.
Don't use perfumed lotion. That shit will burn your rectum.

t. Grill who takes anal and pegs her fiancé

no, first thing she will do when she breaks up with you is tell all of her friends about it

It's only hot if your gf is more Veeky Forums than you.

That would be awful desu senpai

your fiancé is gay

fag.

No op. Tell her to give you a rim job, and that's as good as it gets. She will tell her friends after making you squeal.

jesus will hate you and your gf (not even wife?) for doing this.I know you probably don't care but remember that one day we all will meet our lord and savior, and he will remember such acts of degenerecy and heresy.

Truth.

I feel like there are a disproportionate amount of queers on Veeky Forums

lol

a man and a woman are meant to make love like they were created. His mighty rod needs to penetrate her vagina, thus you might be blessed with offspring.
Using some sort of plastic penis to put it up your anus for pure amusement is just a small step away from being a full degenerate faggot

Give it a go, doesn't have to be a submissive act either. Can be allot of fun. Don't let being "alpha" get in the way of fun. But if your actually not into it don't do it.

Are you into cuck? I'll totally take your place and you can watch me enjoy getting pegged.

Do it.

o i am lellin

I, wow, not even sure who'd be the cuckold in that dynamic.

I've been pegged, it's shit.
If you want anything in your bum, get a gay guy.
Women with strap ons are fucked, it's not fun, and they are cruel.

Also, don't do it with your girlfriend, seriously.
How will you put her in line next time she acts up if she's been fakeballs deep in your poibussy

>sexual perversion

not gonna make it

would CHAD let gf fuck his ass?

Withhold the boipussy and cuddling, only give her rough missionary and sandwich orders. she'll learn to associate the power of being behind you literally in bed with supporting you from behind figuratively

So for you guys who got pegged; how do you make sure the dildo doesn't get painted?

This + lube

what the fuck are you talking about

t. kissless virgin

I was going to do it with my ex, but, well she became my ex, so I guess that's off the table.

I've been on /pol/ and /k/ for too long, my thinking has been compromised by alrite memes and a love of traps with big guns and big guns and big guns- oh my

Actually a fuck buddy not even gf but couldn't care less if my friends found out
Just not sure how I'll feel
Guess I could gonjust the tip and stop if I hate it

>gf's friend is in to pegging
>Gf tells me this story:
>Her friend meets a guy. Have crazy sex all the time.
>Brings up pegging, eventually the guy goes along with it.
>Pretty soon, it's part of their normal sex life.
>Then, girl says she only wants to peg, it's what she likes the most.
>Denies bfs sex unless she is pegging them.
>Eventually, that's all they do.
>Once she gets him trained and loving it, she dumps him and starts on a new guy.

She's in L.A., I think she's trying to create a gay army.

Just have sex with a man already you homo

lol

>Gf wants to try it but I'm hesitant
pegging is part of a healthy sexual relationship. if for whatever reason she feels disgusted and can't stand the sight of seeing you convulsing and groaning from take the D you might want to reevaluate your relationship

>It's only hot if your gf is more Veeky Forums than you.
I can get down with that

this tbqh
i would only do it if i were married

>tfw you want her to overpower you and it not be roleplay or because she's three times your bodyweight
>tfw you'll never be 90lb again and at the sexual mercy of the average woman

extremely underrated post.

even if it felt good, just think about what user just said. do you really want to take the chance that you guys break up and she tells everyone 'lol omg did you know user let me fuck him up the ass'

>She will 100% leave you if you agree
>Violent downward spiral to beta
>Don'tbeafuckincuckmate

There is literally nothing wrong with prostate simulation.

Maybe god shouldn't have been a fucking faggot and gave me all these nerve ends in my fucking ass to stimulate.

Fuck off cunt, I'll do whatever I want with my body.

>my thinking has been compromised by alrite memes and a love of traps with big guns and big guns and big guns- oh my

sounds like someone needs to get influenced by the strapon of his ctrl-left gf

literally nothing gay about having sexual relations with a woman as a man.

I think it'd be fun to try out, but like the other anons say what if you break up or what if her opinion of you as a partner changes because of bedroom behavior?

nevermind, it appears that my captcha says otherwise

Wife finger blasted me a few months ago.
Bretty good.
Would do it again.

How do you guys avoid shitstains on the dildo exactly?

>Her ramming your squat plug up your ass while giving you a bj
Bestest feel before sets.

do you rim

You all do realize you are talking about having a woman simulate being a gay man and fucking you up your ass, right?
RIGHT?!
Guys?

At least say "No Homo"

ive had my ass fingered while getting sucked off, that was pretty mad

its a bit different to a girl with a fake dick fucking you though

If anal stimulation is 'unnatural' then why does prostate stimulation feel so good?

Do it regularly. It's awesome.

The amount of sexual hangups on this board is staggering.

Tell her that as a feminist you can not do it. Pegging gives no feeling for the girl, rather it is a form of domination that assumes the insertive (normally male) partner is dominant to "female" partner. It literally is about men being naturally superior to women because of their penis. It is also pretty homophobic.

I'd never want to get pegged, butt I'd have a girl finger my asshole tho. No homo.

>ywn have a gf who wants to try pegging only to break the tip of her strap-on with your ass cheeks that were strengthened with tons of squats so she'd have to settle with sitting on your face and fingering your butthole.
>tfw no gf

be simulating a tranny though

>tranny not a man

condoms

I use dildos a ton. You're not going to like it as a casual experience, trust me. Anal for a dude requires some practice, a shitton of cleansing beforehand, and it (at least for me) starts feeling good only after at least half an hour of slowly increasing the dildo size. Pegging might take less because you'll be aroused from having fun with your GF, but I doubt you'll go crazy about it on the first attempt. As for your GF, unless she enjoys domination or something else about it, be sure to find a good strapon that stimulates her as well or she'll just be doing pushups or hip-thrusts on you without actually feeling anything.