Toiletry choices of Veeky Forums

Hello,

I'm a social retard and i'm looking to ask you about the products you use in the day to day of your lives...l've listed the following:

1)Deodorant and other smells
2)Toothpaste
3)Soap, Shower Gels, Scrubs
4)Razor type and Shaving gels/soap
5)Hair products
6)Miscellaneous

P.S Yes I am a Bastard so I didn't get the opportunity to learn these things paternally other than make it up as I went along and what was advertised to me, but i believe your answers will help me and many a lurker here. My thanks.

I've provided large breasts to encourage some replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

stirlingsoap.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1)unscented roll on. followed by 3 light sprays of cologne
2)I grab whatever is on special. but never that organic shit
3)used to use old spice, but swapped to an unscented body wash
4)dollar shave club razors. and a norco electric trimmer
5)shampoo once a week. condition every 2nd day. hair spray for when I'm going out
6) i have a couple different face cleansers, but not Patrick Bateman level

Dove antiperspirant
Dove bar soap
Neutrogena oil free acne wash applied with some coarse cotton thing
No shampoo. No Cologne. I just use my hair clippers on my face when i need to.

>1)Deodorant and other smells
Nothing
>2)Toothpaste
dr bronners anise flavor
>3)Soap, Shower Gels, Scrubs
dr bronners pep'mint soap
>4)Razor type and Shaving gels/soap
dr bronners pep'mint soap
>5)Hair products
shaved head
>6)Miscellaneous
drink plenty of water

Toothpaste is some Aquafresh shit followed by some fluoride rinse

Won't run down the list, but here, user. Gonna shill my favorite soap store.
stirlingsoap.com
Favorite scent is Executive Man, I use the soap bar and the aftershave. Fucking love these products, and you can get a shit ton of small sample sizes of the different scented products for pretty cheap so you can try stuff out.

1)Preferably unscented, and 2 sprays of nice cologne on my neck
2)Doesn't matter, just buy aa normal brand and it will be fine
3)Doesn't matter
4)Buy a nice razor, you will have it for at least a year or so, and buy generic shaving gel/foam/whatever
5)Buy good shampoo, and wash your hair every day/every other day if you have hair longer than 2cm

Thankyou, supplied some large thighs.

1) If you want to go cheap, "Voyage" by Nautica is a really nice scent
2) Whatever, just brush after every meal and drink lots of water so you dont have bad breath
3) I have two options for face wash:
--3a) If I'm showering in the morning, i use a scrub that's just salt and olive oil, at a ratio where it's just a sludge. Scrub gently to exfoliate.
--3b) If I'm showering before bed, a benzyl peroxide acne wash, followed by pond's moisturizer once i'm out of the shower (splash cold water on your face to close your pores before you put it on)
4) Whatever
5) Rough Paste by Redken, or Mess-Up by Osis. Really you want to just experiment here, I've been trying different stuff since high school and what works for me probably wont work for you

If keeping your skin clear is a problem, there are two massive things you can do:
-Stop touching your fucking face. Stop it. Never touch it.
-Change your pillow case every night. Buy more. Then sleep on your back anyway so your face doesnt touch it.

arm and hammer natural
arm and hammer baking soda

soap. dove bar and a wash rag

safety blade razor or disposable

hair products can vary depending on style

TIP wear fitting fucking clothes faggot and stay off the trendy shit. buy classic stuff:

uniqlo / J crew outlet /gap /banana republic

1) Some convenience store antiperspirant roll on when I lift or am gonna spend a lot of time out. I don't really smell but I'm just making sure anyways.
2) Whatever brand
3) Same. Sometimes anti dandruff shampoo which I occasionally get
4) Merkur HD 34C, feather blades, Taylor of Old Bond Street or Truefitt & Hill soap currently. No razor burn or ingrown hair since I switched to this style of shaving.
5) None, always hated doing shit with my hair.
6) Moisturizer for face. Mine gets dry and red, especially after showers and it helps.

LIGHT spray of antiperspirant after gym/before bed(if no morning shower), (equivalent of axe)
Small amount of cologne otherwise: diesel fuel,(old) old spice, and some other random spicy one (Gucci for man?)
Whatever toothpaste is cheapest.
Dove Shea butter soap bar. Shit smells so good and doesn't make ur skin all squeaky.
Cheap disposable bic razors, thrown away after 5 or so uses (only shave every 2-3 days)
No shampoo. No conditioner.

What kind of autist

1)I use Lynx Africa for deo, but I only use it if I'm smelly. Have a few colognes I like, but only really wear them if I'm going out and cologne choice is personal, it smella different on everyone.
2) Whatever's on special. I use listerine post-brush usually. Getting an electric toothbrush made a big difference to my teeth
3) I use some hippy '560 limes made this' shower gel. I believe soap is not great for your skin.
4) Gilette Blue 3 disposables I think, plus some scented shaving cream my gf got me. Don't use an electric razor, they're crap. Depending on how thick/strong your hair is you may need something better or can get away with something cheaper. Also depends on how clean shaven you like to be.
5) Whatever's on special, although I'm looking in to something without silicon on my gf's advice. I shampoo and condition my hair daily though, which isn't really ideal or necessary. For styling, I've found pomade to be the best, and if I want to look super crisp hairspray too. Also blowdry your hair while combing it to add volume. None of that's really neccesary, I mostly do it for performances (ballroom dancer).
6) Wear clothes that fit well, especially if you're wearing a collared shirt

1.) old spice classic deodorant and cologne
2.) Crest toothpaste
3.) old spice barsoap
4.) I keep myself bearded most of the time, but if I do shave I use a safety razor.
5.) Ive been experimenting with only washing my hair with the barsooap. S'okay so far. Also pomade.
6.) I do a cool water rinse in the shower to close my pores so I don't get dry skin.

Everything neutral except cologne. Get a high-end one and please not something guidos wear.
>2)Toothpaste
Whatever
Soap and scrubbing gloves. Get one with a subtle, masculine scent. Get a neutral smelling scrub for the face.
No idea, I don't shave - but my father swears by just gilette, shaving soap and some aloe-vera cream for after care
>5)Hair products
Good schampoo without silicone, neutral smell. Hairgel, wax, etc. depends on the look but don't waste money on high-end shit.
>6)Miscellaneous
-If you want to grow a beard, use a beard oil. I know I know it's hisptercringy as fuck, but really needed. Just olive oil with a few drops of essential oil will do.
-Trim your damn pupes. Use talcum.
-Minodixdil really does prevent baldness. Also massage your scalp daily.

1)Arm and Hammer antiperspirant
2)Colgate
3)Dove Men Shampoo and same brand of bodywash
4)electic shaver if I'm lazy, or some shitty razors I have
5)American Crew forming cream + hairdryer
6)-Cremo Shaving Cream
-conditioner
-I use bodywash to wash my face
-invest in a nice toothbrush, it will do wonders
-floss

I like answering things so I'll tell you what I use:

1. Old Spice Fiji Deodorant + Aqua Di Gio Cologne
2. Some Crest shit that whitens teeth. Then I have some Colgate shit that actually cleans teeth well so I use whichever depending on my needs that day.
3. Soap: Bar soap, like the Tone kind you can get from Target. No shower gels, no scrubs.
4. I use a double edged safety razor. The shaving soap I use is Taylor of Old Bond Street, Coconut scent.
5. No hair products other than a comb and some Head and Shoulders shampoo
6. Lotion and stuff after I shower helps, like a dab and then rubbing that on my face so it doesn't dry out.

Are you me?
Arm and hammer is my favorite for deodorant and the dove men line had done wonders for my skin

1. random oldspice shit, non antiperspirant, use certain-dri to stop pit sweat from hyper-hydrosis
2. crest toothpaste whatever
3. dr bronners peppermind, that's it
4. electric razor to trim beard hair, never clean shave anymore cause razor burn
5. i like hans de fuko claymation and quicksand

1. Old spice original gel stick
2. It's all the same shit
3. Anything old spice body wash, herbal essences shampoo
4. I usually just buzz over facial growth but when I shaved used a machine 5 or whatever and used a pea sized amount of original old spice after shave. (
5. Hair products? Bows and ribbons don't really match my look.
6. Welding fumes and callouses.. bitches love them welding fumes.

> washing hair every day

nigga what the fuck are you doing.
the more you wash your hair, the more oil your shampoo strips, the more oil your hair has to produce to get back to baseline.

enjoy your greasyhair

>no shampoo
What did he mean by this?

Degree deodorant (no more anti-perspirant needed)
Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap
H&S Full and thick
Sensodyne toothpaste

He's a baldcuck.

Salt and herbs
>2)Toothpaste
Charcoal
Ash and coconut oil
Don't shave. Neckbeard must grow.
>5)Hair products
already mentioned in 3
>6)Miscellaneous
Activated Almonds with soy milk mixed with mud for that facial complexion

1. Old Spice Timber (deodorant)
1a. Acqua di Gio
2. Dollar-store shit, currently Aquafresh
3. Lever 2000
4. Safety-razor, don't remember the soap but it smells amazing.
5. Shaved head so none.
6. L'oreal men expert after shave cream

One thing noone is saying that they have which i recommend is a tounge scrapper.

Most of your bad breath is on yiur tounge so you should scrap the junk off it every once in a while.

Oh ya floss too

1) nivea for men (good for stopping sweat) invicticus perfume
2) whatever the fuck you want
3) head and shoulders, all though doesnt matter
4) machine and a straight edge razor blade.
5) Define moulding clay. Gives a more dry and natural look while still beign able to style it.
6) shave nose and mole hair. Dont get a neckbeard

1) Old Spice or Degree with whatever cologne smells good
2) anything with whitening shit. It's not good for you but my teeth are stained from coffee and cigarettes
3) Just Axe bodywash
4) I don't know, I never shave with a razor just trim with an electric razor
5) Garnier Fructis works for me but you have to pick hair products based on your hair type.
6) get some Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes. Shit makes your face smell like grapefruit and makes your face not oily AND keeps away acne and shit

wow, youre so natural

>I'm a social retard

If you can't figure out toothpaste on your own, you're not a social retard, you are a real actual retard.

Fuck man. If you can't master toothpaste.....seriously, that's some significant mental damage right there.

1)Deodorant and other smells
>dove for men deodorant (no aluminum antiperspirant, that shit gives me rashes)
2)Toothpaste
>rembrandt
3)Soap, Shower Gels, Scrubs
>irish spring bar soap. nivea face scrub. head & showers 2-in-1
4)Razor type and Shaving gels/soap
>straight razor with warm water
5)Hair products
>american crew pomade or sexyhair gel

I tie a plastic ice pack around my face and commence with the morning’s stretching exercises.
Afterwards I stand in front of a chrome and acrylic Washmobile bathroom sink—with soap dish, cup holder, and railings that
serve as towel bars, which I bought at Hastings Tile to use while the marble sinks I ordered from Finland are being sanded—
and stare at my reflection with the ice pack still on. I pour some Plax antiplaque formula into a stainless-steel tumbler and
swish it around my mouth for thirty seconds. Then I squeeze Rembrandt onto a faux-tortoise-shell toothbrush and start brushing
my teeth (too hung over to floss properly—but maybe I flossed before bed last night?) and rinse with Listerine. Then I inspect
my hands and use a nailbrush. I take the ice-pack mask off and use a deep-pore cleanser lotion, then an herb-mint facial masque
which I leave on for ten minutes while I check my toenails. Then I use the Probright tooth polisher and next the Interplak tooth
polisher (this in addition to the toothbrush) which has a speed of 4200 rpm and reverses direction forty-six times per second;
the larger tufts clean between teeth and massage the gums while the short ones scrub the tooth surfaces. I rinse again, with
Cepacol. I wash the facial massage off with a spearmint face scrub. The shower has a universal all-directional shower head
that adjusts within a thirty-inch vertical range. It’s made from Australian gold-black brass and covered with a white enamel
finish. In the shower I use first a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating
gel scrub. Vidal Sassoon shampoo is especially good at getting rid of the coating of dried perspiration, salts, oils, airborne
pollutants and dirt that can weigh down hair and flatten it to the scalp which can make you look older. The conditioner is also
good—silicone technology permits conditioning benefits without weighing down the hair which can also make you look older.

On weekends or before a date I prefer to use the Greune Natural Revitalizing Shampoo, the conditioner and the Nutrient
Complex. These are formulas that contain D-panthenol, a vitamin-B-complex factor; polysorbate 80, a cleansing agent for the
scalp; and natural herbs. Over the weekend I plan to go to Bloomingdale’s or Bergdorf’s and on Evelyn’s advice pick up a
Foltene European Supplement and Shampoo for thinning hair which contains complex carbohydrates that penetrate the hair
shafts for improved strength and shine. Also the Vivagen Hair Enrichment Treatment, a new Redken product that prevents
mineral deposits and prolongs the life cycle of hair. Luis Carruthers recommended the Aramis Nutriplexx system, a nutrient
complex that helps increase circulation. Once out of the shower and toweled dry I put the Ralph Lauren boxers back on and
before applying the Mousse A Raiser, a shaving cream by Pour Hommes, I press a hot towel against my face for two minutes to
soften abrasive beard hair. Then I always slather on a moisturizer (to my taste, Clinique) and let it soak in for a minute. You
can rinse it off or keep it on and apply a shaving cream over it—preferably with a brush, which softens the beard as it lifts the
whiskers—which I’ve found makes removing the hair easier. It also helps prevent water from evaporating and reduces friction
between your skin and the blade. Always wet the razor with warm water before shaving and shave in the direction the beard
grows, pressing gently on the skin. Leave the sideburns and chin for last, since these whiskers are tougher and need more time
to soften.

Rinse the razor and shake off any excess water before starting. Afterwards splash cool water on the face to remove
any trace of lather. You should use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol. Never use cologne on your face, since the high
alcohol content dries your face out and makes you look older. One should use an alcohol-free antibacterial toner with a watermoistened
cotton ball to normalize the skin. Applying a moisturizer is the final step. Splash on water before applying an
emollient lotion to soften the skin and seal in the moisture. Next apply Gel Appaisant, also made by Pour Hommes, which is an
excellent, soothing skin lotion. If the face seems dry and flaky—which makes it look dull and older—use a clarifying lotion that
removes flakes and uncovers fine skin (it can also make your tan look darker). Then apply an anti-aging eye balm (Baume Des
Yeux) followed by a final moisturizing “protective” lotion. A scalp-programming lotion is used after I towel my hair dry. I
also lightly blow-dry the hair to give it body and control (but without stickiness) and then add more of the lotion, shaping it
with a Kent natural-bristle brush, and finally slick it back with a wide-tooth comb.

>none
>crest or something, i dunno
>bar soap
>electric razor most of the time
>none
>facewash

1) Some Vercace cologne I got as a gift, Old Spice antiperspirant (switch between Fiji, Wolfthorn and Bearsomething scents)
2) Whatever's cheap.
3) Dove bar soap.
4) Andis T-outliner. No gel.
5) Don't know yet. Still experimenting and looking for something that doesn't leave my hair feeling brittle and very dry.
6) Idk.

1)Arm and Hammer anti persperant
2)Colgate
3)ivory bar soap for face and body
4)persona DE blade with my dads old handle
5)equate brand dandruff shampoo
6)5% benzyl peroxide face wash if my face breaks out, haven't needed it for a while now

Empire by Trump for cologne. I love it and people seem to like it.

mom?

>Lynx Africa

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Shampoo hair twice a week. Use unscented soap.

Trying to stay away from deodorants/cologne. Masking your BO with other outrageous stenches is a meme

lynx excite master race

I don't wash my hair. I rinse it, but that's it.

you're disgusting

i workout every day and have to wash my hair or it's gross and sweaty, i've never had an oil problem

yeah yeah that's all very nice but who is that sperm perp?

1) Unscented roll on, antipersperant. Then either a spritz or two of cheap cologne, or some spray on lynx. The cologne is probably better though, and I'm slowly transitioning to it.
2) Whatever's cheapest. It's not super important. I also grab some cheap mouthwash too. Neither should be expensive, and both should last a long time.
3) I use a dove soap that my mum buys in bulk. I also sometimes use a no-name brand body wash. Anything that's cheap and does the job.
4) I use a really cool gold coloured razor I got ages ago, but I don't recommend that for everybody. Any cheap razor will do if it's cared for and changed when needed. Your local supermarket will have a few. You can also sharpen them on an old strip of denim, too.
5) I shampoo 2 or 3 times a week,and at least rinse my hair with water every day. I don't bother with conditioner unless I get a bottle free/cheap with my shampoo. Generally any is fine, but if you have dandruff, get the anti-dandruff stuff. If you exercise or have a tough day, make sure you wash or rinse your hair.
6) I use cheap band aids to cover cuts on my fingers caused by nervously picking them. If you change it regularly, it can give you a clean, well cared for look; especially if you have trimmed nails.

All in all, hygiene products really shouldn't cost very much. Getting started, maybe, but from then on, replacing them should be very cheap. Brand name stuff if a luxury, and nice on occasion, but definitely not necessary.

I'm willing to answer any other questions. My parents didn't teach me this shit either, due to some family shit that went on when I was younger, and when I was older it was assumed I already knew. I also am a very heavy sweater,so it was tough for me growing up, since normal hygiene shit would often not be enough.

1) Nivea
2) Sensodyne
3) Rice milk soap and a coal + milk scrub my sis like to send me
4) Can't grow facial hair
5) Does shampoo count as hair products?
6) Vitamin C supplement and aloe vera gel for my shitty skin

Don't wash your hair every day. The natural oils in it will deteriorate, and your hair won't have its natural luster. Also, you don't *need* to wash with soap every day, and it'll dry out your skin. I realize that's hard for most Veeky Forumsizens to comprehend, but you don't need it. I wash my hair once a week and use body wash in the shower twice a week, and I've been complimented on how soft my skin is without even using moisturizer.

I have a lot of great advice to give here since I just recently figured out better hygiene and scents and shit, but I'm on the road and can't respond for another 8 hours. If the thread is still up I'll make a post along with a picture of all my shit.

>3 light sprays of cologne
soap works too unless you want to smell like a shitskin foreigner.

>Deodorant and other smells
Dove Naturals. Scentless. For cologne either Spice Bomb or Terre D'Hermes.

>Toothpaste
Sensodyne

>Soap, Shower Gels, Scrubs
Dove scentless body wash, natural sponge to apply it. Don't use bar soap; it clogs your pores

>Razor type and Shaving gels/soap
Have an electric razor, but am letting my beard grow over the winter. Gillette Mach 3 for my baby berries.

>Hair products
Shampoo is either tea tree oil or argan oil.

>Miscellaneous
Burt's Bee's Almond and Milk Hand Cream, Apricot Facial Cleanser and Chapstick.

>>
Brut (deodorant)
Lacoste L12.12 pure or Aqua de Gio

>2)Toothpaste
Colgate Total with electric tooth brush

Dollar Shave Club

Dollar Shave Club. Executive razor and their products

>5)Hair products
Dollar Shave club

>6)Miscellaneous
Generic nightcream and eye cream

Pretty normie stuff. Dollar Shave club has been good product for value

1) witch hazel spray
2) whatever is cheap, every once in a while that activated charcoal shit, goes great with my almonds.
3) bar soap, again whatever is on special offer. I've been known to wash with marseilles soap bars, it's harsh but still not as bad as many gels and shit
4) shavette, with a basic blade, but a new one every shave. beard soap bar, usually proraso.
5) I guess shampoo goes here. Jonson's Baby, maybe once a week. Usually I just rinse with water.
6) Feels like a filthy hippie.

>5) I guess shampoo goes here. Jonson's Baby, maybe once a week. Usually I just rinse with water.
are you black?

No, why, is it a black meme to use that shampoo?
I have short hair, and live 3 weeks out of 4 in the middle of nowhere. The 4th week is in a metropolis, it feels so filthy on the skin and hair, makes me reach for the shampoo every time.

Deodorant: Tom's Unscented

Soap: Allafia African Black Soap

Shampoo: Minimal

Cologne: CK Obsession or Nautica Blue

Shave: Bearded, but I use an T-line edger on the neck and a Panasonic electric shaver to clean up, clippers to keep it trimmed

Misc.: witch hazel every once in a while on the face, Aveeno lotion on the body, face, and hair

niggers don't wash their hair much, neither do you.

I assumed you were black because white people usually wash themselves.

nivea for men
>2)Toothpaste
colgate total 360?
nivea for men facewash, don't know bodywash brand
i only trim with trimmer
>5)Hair products
head and shoulders. don't use product. shower at last once a day, use shampoo once a week, twice the week i get it cut (two-weekly) as i wash it and they wash it
6)Miscellaneous
started using wet-wipes to finish off a bum wipe after i saw them on special. feels pretty fresh.

baking powder
>2)Toothpaste
non-flouride toothpaste
water
Gel is any natural shit I find in a store. Razor is just a common razor, but I don't shave often.
>5)Hair products
water

Here

Does not include my hair products or various colognes i have for different situations.

Yes goyim, use these chemicals! They don't permanently damage your scalp and hair follicles! We promise they have BETTER cleaning properties than how your hair washes it's self naturally. People WISHED they had my product for 10'000 yeas. Also; genetics is a complete myth pushed boy the Nazis!

1.Average spray can shit but i also have some armani cologne if i'm going somewhere half decent.
2.colgate whitening
3.bar of soap for the hot spots or if i'm doing a full body; salux wash cloth + original source brand body wash. can't get any better.
4.those 5 blade razors for quickie or if i have time my saftie razor coupled with taylor of old bond street shaving soap
5.gatsby pink. no contest.
6.i use a good local brand face wash, no bullshit added and also stridex pads to exfoliate and loreal anti aging big 5 for moisturizer to assert my sexiness

>old spice original
>whatevers cheap and contains flouride
>facial cleanser 2-3x a week
>beard
>im not a faggot

>dr bronners anise flavor

does this shit actually do anything? I fucking love anise

greasy hair isn't clean hair, you don't even wash it with bar soap.

the human body produces oils

there is nothing unsanitary about the bodies natural oils

its not 'clean' in the social/cultural sense but its clean in the medical sense

and for autists like us we dont need to care about society/culture

>degree arctic edge
>crest whitening+, listerine zero
>lever 2000 bar soap
>dorco 6 blade + barbasol
>suavecito firme hold

>there's nothing unsanitary about leaving shit in your ass crack as it is produced by the human body

1) speedstick, bay rum and lime
2) some whitening toothpaste by crest
3) aleppo soap
4) electric shaver
5) head and shoulders clinical strength, leave in conditioner

> wearing a bunch of clasing scents
> smelling like a foreigner

pick two while holding your breath

> being this wrong
> thinking you're right

w e w
e w e
w e w

Lacoste Challange (the yellow one) for smell.
Nivea Men Silver Protect for not smelling like a bum at work, since the smell of grease, burnt metal dust and battery acid makes it pointless to add anything else.
>2)Toothpaste
Cheapest locally made thing I can buy. If they pay taxes where I live, I don't give a shit if it tastes like cold acid. It's just fucking toothpaste, all the gimmicky additives are just there to make cheap shit sell for more.
Cheapest bar soap from Lidl. No gels, no scrubs, just a bar of cheap soap.
Wilkinson Sword razorblades with a Merkur 41 safety razor.
Whatever shaving gel is cheapest and doesn't itch. Doesn't matter, as long as it's gel. Soaps are tedious as fuck.
>5)Hair products
I usually have a single bottle of shampoo for more than 6 months.
I rarely have enough hair for it to matter though. Most often I just wash my beard with it and wash my head with soap.
>6)Miscellaneous
Not much else, except cotton swabs for ears

>being so butthurt that you act like a nigger you try to convice people that your nigger tier actions are actually great.

see other anons post high above about how it's worse to shampoo everyday.

>one scent clashes with itself
>you need to be smelled from at least a foot away

> he autisticly washes his hair everyday.
laughinggirls.png

but who was light sprays for dat der subtlety

Speed Stick Plus Original antiperspirant. Nothing else; I go for the whole 'no scents is good sense' thing of being polite to other people.

>2)Toothpaste
Crest/Colgate, whatever's on sale. I don't really need it but if there's a 'whitening' variant I'll get that because why not.

Dove body wash with a luffa.

Merkur 34c with a badger-hair brush and any cheap shaving soap. Fancy expensive soaps like Geo F. Trumper are a meme. As long as you get a good lather/exfoliation with that brush you're good to go.

>5)Hair products
Kevin Murphy Night Rider. I have short fine hair and just a very small amount for a matte finish works for me.

>6)Miscellaneous
If we're talking about overall grooming, get a ear/nose hair trimmer. You can also use an old toothbrush to brush your eyebrows straight up to see where they're too long, then snip along the top edge to clean them up.

>3 "light sprays"
>implying this could be subtle at all

> if we're talking about overall grooming, get a ear/nose hair trimmer.
> You can also use an old toothbrush to brush your eyebrows straight up to see where they're too long, then snip along the top edge to clean them up.

wtf did I just read

Which part confuses you?

> t. 15yo whose never worn cologne

>t. 23 year old autistic man who can be smelled from 2 feet away

The part, where you comb your fucking eyebrows, you fucking Veeky Forumsggot.
Are you georgian or something?

you either use too much yourself, are still in school with kids who use an entire can or Axe, or you're hanging around the wrong people.

neck, wrist, wrist
or
neck. neck. wrist, dab together

unless your literally next to each other, you shouldnt be able to smell someone's scent

Nope, I'm just a regular white guy with normal eyebrows. Doesn't mean they don't look better with the occasional trim. The brushing up part just makes it easy to see which ones have grown faster/longer than the rest and trim only those.

I get mine threaded, and even I think your a raging homo from combing your eyebrows

Yeah you're right, why spend 20 seconds with a toothbrush and a pair of scissors for free when you can get literally the exact same fucking results by paying someone to do it. Idiot.

Welcome Veeky Forums

> a man who uses his toothbrush on his eyebrows talks down to others

I love you Veeky Forums

For what it's worth I did specify an old toothbrush, not the same one I'd use for my teeth.

If you think keeping your eyebrows tidy is strange then fine.

so I've only ever used an electric razor and it's ok but there has to be a better way

is switching to a normal razor better brehs? I'm afraid of cutting myself but that risk has to be better than fucking razor burn from my norelco

my bad

>the oils are meant to be on your skin and hair

shit obviously serves no biological purpose once it leaves your anus

OP listen up, you can buy all the following shit at a (CVS/walmart/generic market) and it will 100% cover yout hygiene needs.

1. Old spice, degree, dove, axe. Buy stick deodorant. 1 light swipe back and forth is all you need. If you don't like sweaty pits, buy deodorant+antiperspirant. Open up the caps on a couple and find one that smells good. Don't buy cologne, you're not ready.
2. Colgate, crest, aquafina. 90% of people use this shit. Brush 2x a day, floss before bed.
3. Don't bother with shower gel. Buy generic soap bars (dove, irish spring, dial) and get a shower cloth to scrub your back/gooch. Wring out the cloth after use. Clean behind your ears, yhe folds of your ear, inside your belly button, scrub your asshole, back of the neck, clean your feet.
4. Gillette razors, buy some refills. Dry them after use and they'll last longer. Barbasol or Gillette shaving cream (comes in a can).
5. Buy any generic for men shampoo/conditioner. Dove, old spice, nivea, etc. Get head and shoulders if you have dandruff.
6. Gold bond powder if you have a sweaty ass/do manual labor. Buy lotion if your skin gets dry.

Take this from a dude that didn't get much father guidance. You only need 1 trip to any market to buy all this shit. No special products needed. I'll answer any question you have.

I agree with 90% of this

only shampoo once a week otherwise you'll fuck up your hair

ive read it all

if i would do that i would probably turn back into infant

I shampoo every night and have no problems.