Veeky Forums girls routine thread

Are Veeky Forums girls real? I'm really curious about your routines and max lifts if you are.

mostly cardio and squats but I don't lift heavy because I don't want to get too big teehee :)

U r a man

AxBxABx

A:
5x5 squat
3x8 leg press (yes i do both squat and leg press, trying to get my quads to leave humanity behind)
3x10 lat pulldown
3x8 dl
3x10 triceps

B
5x5 squat
3x8 leg press
3x10 bicep curls
3x10 rows
3x8 dl

I hike on Sundays, usually 4-6 miles. Inbetween gym days I do small morning hikes at the trail near me, only about a mile and a half.

I pretty much only do arms, back, and lower body work. I need to start doing ab work but my stomach is weak and it sucks to do ab work. I know this isnt an ideal full body routine, but its whative been doing for almost a year now (with some shitty laziness breaks inbetween)

Jesus, at least do a little chest/tris

I do triceps. I don't bench press, though I should.

No thanks

Remember to the press.
Helps bring in that x taper meme

Routine:

Day A:

4x12 Squat low bar
4x12 squat high bar
4x12 glute barbell thrusts
4x12 barbell calf raises
>ab roller AMRAP
>weighted crunches AMRAP

Finish off with hour of cardio

Then a bunch of meme machines like leg curls etc

Day b: hour of cardio

ABABABABABABABABABAB

Diet: chicken breast broccoli yams fish steak milk eggs

I bulk at +500 for 1-2 weeks then I run protein modified fast to cut for a few days to maintain leanness year round

I was, but my lifts always sucked. I never broke 100 lbs on bench, got to about bodyweight squat before my back gave out, did a little over bodyweight on deadlifts.

OHP is not even worth mentioning, never got past the bar.

Going to try again this year. Ultimate goal is to be able to do a pullup and bench 100+ lbs and get squats back up to 1pl8.

Sucks being a girl.

PPL+ Full body xPLPxFx

4-5 sets Pushups or DB press/side raise/ shoulder press/ tri extentions/ reverse curl

4-5 sets 1 arm row/ curls/ bent over row/ hammer curls/ lat pull downs or pull ups

3-5 sets squats/ calf raise/ deadlifts

FB 4-5 sets diamond Push ups/ squats/ rows/ lite db deadlifts/ dips

>nearly 100lb bench
>45 lb ohp

Huh

>I know this isnt an ideal full body routine, but its whative been doing for almost a year now (with some shitty laziness breaks inbetween)
I mean it's still better than like 99% of women. At least it's not just abs/cardio/yoga a few days a week
What are your numbers?

Have you gained size on your butt?

yes. To be frank more on my thighs than my butt though. But I like it anyways, I think thick thighs on a girl is attractive as long as she isn't fat it looks good

Will be paying close attention to this thread.

My diet is sorted and though I lift, I'm basically "thinspo" at this point. Pic related is my goal.

I never got very close to 100 lbs on bench. I think I maxed out around 80 or 85 lbs, I can't remember. Maaaaaaybe 90, but then I'm sure it wasn't a full 5 reps.

But my OHP always sucked. I would feel a twinge in my lower back when trying anything more than the bar so I was scared to add more weight. I think I have a bulging disc and/or sciatica - it would sometimes bother me on squats too, my right thigh would go numb, but it was only ever painful on OHP. I'm going to start SL 5x5 from the beginning and take it slow just in case, maybe actually go to the doctor this time now that I'm more settled in life, if it comes back.

LONDONLONDONLONDONLONDON

Women SHOULD focus on mostly legs, abs and a little shoulders and lats. To get the hourglass shape.

Too many women do brosplits with 2:1 ratio in upper:lower body volume.

Keep your spine neutral and stable when squatting and deadlifting.

Youre robably overarching in the OHP. squeeze your abs and glutes. The only lower body movement should be in the hips, not lower back.

And bulging/slipped disks are rarely an issue. 30% of the painfree 20 year olds have slipped disk, and another 30% have disk degeneration.
Without any pain at all.

Im doing xLPPLxx, + 3 days sport training

Push:
Bench 5x5
OHP 5x5
Barbell hip thrusts 3*8
+various machines 3*8
+ Half hour cardio

Pull:
Deadlift 5x5
+various machines 3*8
+half hour cardio

Legs:
Back/front squat 5x5
Leg press and other machine stuff

Haven't been eating right and do tons of cardio so I haven't been able to progress in strength much

You should seperate the cardio form lifting. WHen you lifting more than 3 times a week then you barely need to do cardio. Some is good, but too much jsut ruins your progress, as your diet decides how you look, bodyfat wise, and how well you gain muscle.

Thanks, user. I will try the squeezing trick.

My gym has boards for males and females on max out lifts. Here are the strongest records for female at my gym.
>bench 155
>squat 295
>dead lift 335

Day 1
>Hammer curls 3x8
>Reverse curls 3x10
>Tricep pushdown 3x10

Day 2
>Deadlifts 3x8
>Legpress 3x10
>Calf Raises 3x50

Day 3
>Dumbell press 3x8
>Dumbell flies 3x8
>Dumbell OHP 3xwhatever the fuck I can manage, I have weak-ass bitch shoulders.

Day 4
>Cardio

I have very little time to work out so I just focusing on lifting as heavy as I can for the three measly exercises I can squeeze in.

This is what my girl is doing...
3 days a week
Day A
> Bulgarian split squat 2x12 + 1x12+
> OHP 3x10
> Lat pulldowns 3x10
> Goodmornings 5x10
> Glute kickback 5x10
> Abs + Hip adduction

Day B
> Lunge 2x12 + 1x12+
> Push-ups 3xF
> Facepulls 3x10
> Goodmornings 5x10
> Hip thrusts 5x10
> Abs + Hip adduction

Monday:
2x20 Hip Abduction
1x13 Squat
1x3 Bodyweight Deadlift

Tuesday:
Spin Class

Wednesday:
5x10 Leg Curl
1x30 Calf Raise
3 Pushups
1x4 Front Squat

Thursday:
5k brisk jog

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are rest days

>TFW you started lifting 3 months ago and can already beat all of these. Man the strength difference seems unfair.

This is basically what I''m at right now, too. When I started out, I could barely even squat the bar. But now I'm at a plate so that feels good, even though I'm still not nearly as strong as I'd like to be.

women live longer and are more flexible

that is a good goal. or this, whichever really.

I'm not really fit, still kinda fat, but I basically do starting strength but have replaced one of the days Deadlifts with Barbell hip thrusts. I do 30mins of cardio after each session, mainly because I'm too unfit to do any more at this stage. Working on getting more cardio in on my off days. My lifts are pretty awful, they are:
Diddy: 1pl8
Squat: 45kg
Bench: 25kg
OHP: 22kg

Diet is basically whatever I want between 1000-1200 cals. I usually pick lean meats and veggies with fruit snacks, though.

I am more focused on losing weight atm, want to get down to under 50kg at 5'2".

>I do 30mins of cardio after each session, mainly because I'm too unfit to do any more at this stage
do you run or walk uphill?

Is that biceps shopped?
It looks shopped.
Hot af bb

it's shopped, you can tell by the blurring between the natty arm and the shoopcep

Also it just looks stupidly fake. Who has a bicep that just sort of bubbles up like that?

I'm guessing you weigh 3 times as much as them too.