Tinder problems

Does anyone else have the problem with online dating and meeting to many women?

I have a fucking backlog of like 10 girls I am supposed to see and I can't keep everyone straight.

Meeting a person a day but even then it isnt enough to knock down this list of people wanting to meet me.

I am not even a fucking chad just an average looking guy.

How do you guys handle it?

>Does anyone else have the problem with online dating and meeting to many women?

No

Post your tinder prof

Hell no. i don't want to become some sort of Veeky Forums meme.

1. What type of pics you using homie?

2. What's in your bio?

1st picture has me with a big lipstick kiss on my cheek and kisses all over my face.

2Nd picture is me in a suit getting ready to go clubbing

3rd is me with my friend with my tie undone and looking sloppy.

Profile is something like this.

Moved from the XYZ to XYZ123 to work as a software engineer for XYZ. I like watching all sports and any of the Chicago teams are my favorite. I am pretty good at poker so if you want to keep your money, stay away from me. People tell me I look like Adam Levine of Maroon5 :) 6'0"

>tfw you don't even get bot matches on tinder any more

my profile says can deadlift 600 pounds but can't pick up chicks

I only have 200 matches in 5 months.
HALP

Don't try to pick up 600lb chicks bro

swiping right on everyone is not alpha, OP. Its not a strategy. Its embarrassing.

Post the hottest girls you've fugged from Tinder

>clubbing in a suit

did you also bring a cane and fedora?

close enough topic to post my question, autist in recover hows this for a tinder profile pic.

*recovery

bad bad bad you look like a serial killer

You look good man, but don't use a selfie as your main picture, particularly not one where you have the autism eyes like in this one.

Remember that girls are emotional creatures, so your main pic should convey... Shit, I don't know what; positive emotions.

You look good in this pic, but might be a possible rapist/psycho/characterless bore. Always try to dissipate those thoughts.

(you can use it as another picture tho, after your other pics and your bio have done most of the work for you)

fucking thought so, okay thanks man I actually got the vibe from it and figured id confirm online.

BTW I need to fucking vent. Shit like this is why I stopped using Tinder and just stick to picking up girls in clubs or on the street (like some kind of alpha rapefugee) now. This dude legit looks like a cool person, fuck having to jump through all these hoops like some sort of superfaggot (spending hours trying to get the perfect picture like some teenage latina girl, desperately writing a fucking bio trying to market yourself to girls) just to meet some gals. Ffs, think of what our ancestors would have thought.

I don't wanna fedora, but there are so many better things you could be spending your time on (like shitposting on Veeky Forums lol)

OK, end of r9k mode

aight, take 2. I feel like its gone on this one but tell it to me straight.

you're a good looking guy, but seriously use a picture of yourself in a social situation or something

anything other than a mirror pic really

Much better, but ideally you don't want to be using a selfie as your main pic. Selfies just scream "I am lonely and have no life"

Then again, may as well go with that and bootstrap a better profile as you go if you are in a city big enough to be able to afford burning some bridges.

No selfies on Tinder. Just don't. Get a friend to take your picture or some shit; most girls (especially more attractive ones) do not like selfies of guys.

You look 10 times less like an incel in this picture

Yeah, planning the meetups is a bitch since you don't wanna schedule any too close together but half of girls flake even after you get their # so it becomes a non-issue.

Not bad, but you could use a picture with better lighting. There are tons of articles on what pictures to use for tinder online; I suggest reading those. There's an art to it, you'll get the hang of it eventually

okay last try, one year old but still looks like me

Is Tinder dead or am I so ugly that nobody wants to match with me?

Best one so far

It's not what it used to be.

i'll play you heads up you obnoxious cunt

Im the guy posting pics, with my smiling at a table one I had tinder for 5 days and had 50-60 matches within about 5-6 days so up here in washington its definitely still active

okay thanks, ill use that as my main pic and slide the selfie one into the back, i appreciate the feedback guys!

No. Terrible

I see...

I'm in Texas. My areas are College Station and a suburb near Houston. Guess I'm ugly

Post pics