>Comfy
>Cozy

Post what you got anons.

Questions from gym goers.
Answers from home gymers.

Titan T2 Power Rack, short version - $270
titan.fitness/cages-and-racks/short-power-rack.html
>low ceilings. Not because im a 5' 11" manlet

Fitness gear 300lb weights - $200 (on sale at dicks)
>if anyones wondering, yes the all weight mostly correct. The biggest discrepancy was about .2 lbs if i remember right

Fitness gear resistance tubes - $80 (from dicks)
>best option for me to do pulls and back. "Bent over anything for me is nothing but back snaps

Curl bar - $50
>no im not so swole i need to work on arms, doing skull crushers with a straight bar hurt my wrists

H-home gym thread?

My "Home gym" is a pair of senshi Japan gymnast rings in my cold ass garage.

Home gym is my main goal this year. Sick to shit of the place I go now. But it's the best place around, so the home gym will just be for when I don't wanna go or when I get that late night wanna lift pump for no reason.

I'm making my own squat rack to do curls, feels good man.

Fuck you guys

does anyone homegym in an apartment?

If youre on the bottom floor go for it

If not youre just an asshole

I have the same rack OP.

Sturdy as fuck, doesn't wobble and I replaced the metal safety bars with the Rogue strap system.

Pretty good for getting ROM on bench and doing rack pulls. Also lifting from deadstop.

I do Senpai. Fourth floor. It's not loud but I certainly can't do deadlifts and have to settle for rack pulls.

Just use a horse mat so that the rack doesn't embed itself to your flooring. Mat smells bad for a week though.

My neighbors are much louder than I am even though I keep my noise to minimal level. It's not really loud unless you live in a very old creaky apartment. Newer buildings made of concrete won't have the same noise issues as older brick style apartments.

Who here built their gym.entirely from scraps? It costed me 33 euros. Soon I'll post pics

>man dies in welding mishap

Good luck

Nice user, this looks.exactly like the one I built

Can anyone explain the differences between a power racks. I'll see a nice looking one for 200$ and then ones that look almost exactly the same for 400$. Is there any important difference. I already have an Olympic barbell and plates.

OHP day at Mantasia.

What OP posted is a great rack and comes with free shipping.

$400 will usually come with extras like bars on the rack itself to store your weight plates. Some come with dip attachments.

Don't cheap out on the rack. Get a Titan or Rogue rack and it's easier for you if it's not the bolted down type.

>ELEIKO

Look at this rich bastard

A power rack really isn't the place to save money. Get the best you can afford or save up for the one you need.

I'm not rich. I just have very little debt and saved up a bankroll. After 18 years of using public gyms, I figured I was committed enough to justify the cost of the equipment.

Really mirin.

R8 mine

Looks like a good solid 2x2. That's all they use at Westside Barbell.

Oh yeah how many people squat in a cage at the New Westside Barbellâ„¢

rust/10 also the mats not being even triggers me.

Mats are evenly lined up but not perfectly square. They're truck bedliners. I have a second barbell in my deadlift cave.

Ty. Was also my OHP day.

Pick up some horse stall mats from Tractor Supply. They are regularly on sale.

These were free, tbqh.

They do what I need.

Mirin fuckin hard.

I bet its cozy in there.
Hot.
Easy to sweat.

I miss the summer.

is it generally advised to bolt your rack to the ground? like how many here have done that?

>is it generally advised to bolt your rack to the ground?

Depends on what rack you have.

Some racks require it to be bolted down.

Racks like pic related definitely need to be bolted. Usually when it doens't have that middle bottom bar int he middle.

It ain't much to look at, but it's all mine.