Ec stack

Bout to start this tomorrow for the first time on an 8 week cycle. 50g (E) and 400g (C) max daily. Anything I'm forgetting.

Wat is e c

Ecstacy creatine

E = ephedrine
C = caffine

this

on an EC stack right now. powerful stuff, kills hunger, increases focus, good for before the gym.

following this

This is what meth heads take when they can't find any dope

for sure

(1) L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg
(2) Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg
(3) Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg
(4) Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg

Was looking for something like this. Thanks.

Just get some fucking vyvanse if you want to lose weight. You'll not get hungry, but get tired and study for 12+ a day and actually enjoy it.

I'm in law school. During finals I took 60 to 90mgs a day along with 20 to 40mgs of dexedrine. I think I lost 15 pounds at least (ate once a day, once a week when the dining hall was closed I'd eat only cereal). Also slept at most an average of 5 hours a night and the night I was done fucked my gf, came on her tits, then immediately started fucking her again.

i think ec is a fucking miracle drug my man but its not gonna do shit if you dont. watch what meals you eat with myfitness pal that's wear you;; find the biggest difference. eating right/some light cardio and ec

Write your will if drugs tend to have a stronger effect on you. I tried this once and felt like a cokehead on only half dose

>50 grams of ephedrine every day

dont do it, i have capillaires all over my eyelids and cheeks now because it

consume extra potassium

>Anything I'm forgetting.
Do DNP for one week and save seven weeks

Take a baby aspirin with it

Where get

I knew a kid who did basically what you did, but now he can't even remember the weights that he lifts, at all. He has to write down everything that he lifted, and the number of sets that he's done, because his brain is so fried.

Is this the big cums meme

LMAO

In my country if you get caught with ephedrinethe the police will treat it like you were carrying heroin. There is zero tolerance for anything that could be abused or used recreationally.

have fun when the side effects start fucking you over

t.somebody who was on vyvanse for 3 years