Lacking discipline

Am I the only guy here who's struggling/doesn't have enough discipline to lose weight and hook up with a pretty girl ?

Do you have any similar problems ?

You can be as disciplined and aesthetic as you want lifting doesn't fix autism

I think more importantly where do you even find high tier women like this

> woman

Step one is delete all pictures like that off your computer

Change your enviroment and focus on goals.

There's literally nothing you can do except force yourself be more disciplined and fight it. If having discipline was easy, it wouldn't be discipline.

I say this as a 27 y/o, 250 lbs 5'7" fatty and KV. I struggle and fail a lot. But I've been getting better.

I struggle now that I'm at the point that I look good. I'm 175 but want to keep cutting but it's such a struggle now because I've been getting laid and I don't have that to motivate me as much now. But I know I'd be better if I cut to 160 or 155 and bulked back up from there

I went from 185 to 156 (5'7) due to suffering depression for 7 months.

I still ate at least 120g+ protein everyday and maintained all my lifts, but I ate fuck all total calories.

Now Im shredded as fuck and happy. I noticed I eat more when Im happy, so i gotta watch out for that to stay lean like I am now.

Most people lack discipline. That's why people settle for "just getting by." It's the sad truth that most people don't want to take responsibility and would rather take the path of least resistance.

And it's easier said than done. Which is why I can hypocritically preach it on Veeky Forums and then proceed to do jack fucking shit irl because I spend all my time on Veeky Forums instead of doing productive thing like reading the many textbooks I have within an arms reach, doing pullups every day while I'm away from my uni gym on the pullup bar a few feet away from me, and not engorging myself like the fat fuck I am with junkfood 1 room away from me.

You just have to ask yourself what's worth it.

And don't fall for that new year's resolution bullshit. Don't say "I'll change tomorrow" either. You gotta change right now.

Well spoken my man

yeah bro, the amount of effort and discipline it takes to just eat less is just fucking insane.

i know that feel bro, life is hard

This

If you're waiting for January 1 to start changing, you'll never change.

pics?

What the fuck happened there.

In front of mirrors taking 5000 pictures before getting the right one.

watch GOT

No, you are literally the only person in the world lacking discipline.

She's a woman, retard.

>Lifting for women

What if i told you that you can forget about that wright loss thing and to just go out there and hookup with a pretty girl. But you wont believe me. Since you got no confidence at all.

I have shit will power but I still managed to lose 18lbs over a year. Even if you're not 100% dedicated, at least make a change over time m8.