Unfit for Veeky Forums

Anyone else annoyed by the large influx of non-fitness threads lately? I'm referring to:
> tfw no gf
> how do I get a gf
> I'm so pathetic, tell me why not to kill myself
> my gf left me, I'm so sad
> boo hoo, I'm a loser, how do I be like you guys
These are crab mentality threads. Replying to them dilutes the quality of this board. We are better than that.

board culture

no, i think Veeky Forums is about social fitness and mental fitness as well as physical fitness. one stop shop for all your Veeky Forumsness needs.

I've started hiding these threads when I first see them instead of getting upset, it's really improved Veeky Forums for me

Nigga, most of those threads like the gf ones have been here since 2012(?), it's part of the board culture and Veeky Forums is the last board that still uses Wojak.

But yeah, sometimes it can be shitposting but it can also be real and many anons are seriously depressed as fuark.
Just like waifus on /a/.

>lately
Being a child is thinking tfw no gf threads are a recent nuisance that has nothing to do with fitness.
Being an adult is realizing they've been here since the beginning.

>feels and no gf threads
>recent influx
How fucking new are you senpai?

Its because /r9k/ see this board as the first step to self improvement. They arent totally wrong, and they come here and read the sticky and start getting swole, but they ended our to bring every single shitty prior addiction, every ounce of self-pity and mental trap and awful mentality to this NEW place instead of actually trying to improve themselves.

This. You mustn't forget that this is Veeky Forums, a place known for the mentally ill and the socially deficient users.

You're right about the /r9k/ anons but there is that user that is stuck on 2012 though.

But yeah, /r9k/ should calm their mantiddies and stop being a negative fat lard that thinks we're all "Chads" here yet we are actually nice and not assholes (i think).

OP here. I've been reading Veeky Forums and the site every day for the last eighteen months or so, so I'm definitely familiar with tfwnogf dominating Veeky Forums culture, but I have noticed in the last month or so there's been a huge uptick, almost like r9k got sick of asking each other for advice and decided to raid fit for help.

Some of us aren't total autistic losers. We just prefer the honesty and humor of an anonymous board.

>We are better than that.
Who the fuck do you think you're speaking for, faggot?

>Some of us aren't total autistic losers.
Good for you but most of us are I'd say.
That's Veeky Forums.

See the post above you that i posted.

But dunno how we would stop them anyway, since there are a fuckton of anons there, like over 30 to 40% of Veeky Forums's traffic.
And nah, most of Veeky Forums stopped being autistic a long time ago, just look at the mirin' threads that have like 300+ replies.
>le individualism meme

And pic unrelated, maybe this applies to the /r9k/ board.

>This. You mustn't forget that this is Veeky Forums, a place known for the mentally ill and the socially deficient users.

Yeah, I like that we can talk about our deficiencies through the lens of fitness enthusiasts. And I don't know, it all seems tied together for me since we often exercise to improve our social lives, much more so than most other boards.

>We are better than that.
Not since 2011 we're not.
Veeky Forums had to deal with the influx of /soc/ faggots back then and it's only gotten worse with reddit cross posters.

recent influx? secondary schools in the west are all on winter break right now senpai. just wait a month.

found some more. this is now a spaghetti thread, please contribute

i really really really fucking hate the "hey user..." threads and the picture is of some cute girl. and they always get over a hundred replies

fuck whoever makes those threads and fuck whoever posts in them

Veeky Forums has always been this way, idiot.

Anons mostly only end up starting out here at all because we start out as lonely nerds who figure getting hotter and healthier will help us feel better and have better love lives. It's only natural that talking about the exact reason we came here at all is going to happen.

Yeah I hate it and I wish the mods did their stupid faggot job. I wish Veeky Forums generally had mods that cared about board culture and keeping things DISTINCT.

I realize that Veeky Forums loves to joke and shit but lately the kiddie threads have proven to be too much. They aren't funny or informative, just fucking social media tier trash.
I don't mind ***crossposters*** either, but when they force their faggot shit on other boards, it's a fucking problem.

>Reporting posts for review is extremely encouraged, as it helps us remove rule breaking and/or illegal content faster. To file a report, click the "▶" button to the right of the post number to expand the post menu, and then select the "Report post" option.