Loosing weight 2017 resolution /Advice/ Thread

Alright anons, in 2016> I have been a fat peice of shit. I have tried exercising, and healthy eating, and it worked but it's miserable. I have resolved in 2017 I would rather die then go on overweight and out of shape, I seriously don't plan on dying and am willing to do whatever it takes

So basically, anons who have gone from Fat 2 Fit. What was your workout regiment? Diet? Tips and ticks? Supplements maybe? General advice thread.

Problem though, I'm vegetarian and getting protein is tricky at times. I would strongly prefer to stay vegetarian but if it's detrimental to my proton gains I will drop it. But after I loose substantial weight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cRSeyCZwEUI
youtu.be/KHaCKudtVi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read sticky
Drink plenty of water
LIMIT YOUR TIME ONLINE
LIMIT YOUR TIME ONLINE
LIMIT YOUR TIME ONLINE

Just move. If you over do it you'll lose motivation.

A friend of mine was on anti-psychotics and anti-depressants, so was lethargic and hungry. She was a zombie for literally years, caught up in Tumblrisms and HAES shit and other enabling bullshit.

She decided to change on her own, like you, and just went walking every day, and ate smaller portions of better food. Nothing intense, nothing even the sticky recommends. After a while she was comfortable joining a gym and started slow there, lifting what she could without going nuts.

She lost over 60kg in a year and a half or so? Now she's happy, at university doing well, and off her meds, and absolutely hates Tumblrinas.

You can do it, OP. A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

learn how to spell first you fat fuck.. losing not loosing..

>learn how to spell first you fat fuck

Learn how to spell first, you fat fuck.

Punctuation isn't that difficult, friend.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Was 240 April 2016
>go through bad break up in May
>Get to 185 in July and meet way hotter girl

I'm 177 now and lean and honestly, depression and not having an appetite helped me drop like 50 lbs in 2 months i fucking kid you not. Also my life was work, gym, work, gym. Only ate fish, chicken, rice and broccoli. Sorry, you're gonna need meat bro otherwise you're gonna feel weak as shit and not gain any muscle. My problem is I went from 240 to 175 in 5 months and I've been stuck at 175-180 since September. These last 15 lbs are a mother fucker. Trying to hit 160.

Took me about 11 months to go from 235 to 175. Not as tough as youd think

>Before 240lbs
>After 145 lbs
That was about a years worth of progress give a month or two. I was initially eating at a 500 cal deficit (1500cal) and then putting in an hour of intense cardio. I felt like I was dying for those first few months. Mostly ate whole wheat pasta, ground turkey, tomato sauce with shit tons of red pepper to deter over indulging. Also chicken/broccolli. Sometimes sweet peppers with shaved beef on a whole grain roll. Fruit for breakfast and no dressing salads for lunch. 60g of protein from whey a day and creatine. That was 99% of my diet. Shit got hard financially, found myself working a intensive manual labor job while assisting my toxic grandfather with his lawncare business. Eventually moved in with him and started doing 2 hours of intense cardio+lawncare+warehouse work. Once I got DYEL my finances got decent, got a place with bf and tried to start lifting. I lacked the discipline and with little pushing me out of the house I fell back into the weeb lifestyle. Went up to 230lbs. Felt like I just looked in the mirror one day and I was back to being a monster. Now I am once again eating at a 500 deficit and hitting 1 hour of intense cardio a day. I also chop wood and work on the house we purchased this summer. Diet has more variety but I generally stick with a similar diet. Lots of chicken and green veggies. Creatine is a godsend for recovery and pushing out that hour. Multivitamins for anything my diet lacks. I am down to 193 lbs from June. Will begin lifting once I get some equipment for my homegym. Important to realize this are permanent changes you want to make. I had to recognize I have a serious problem with food and try to treat it as though it is a disorder. It's worked thusfar for me and I hope it'll be enough to keep me on track.

>inb4 gyno
>inb4 shitskin

omgg

Fat Gyno Shitskin

They're coming early, Veeky Forums
Shut down the board.
Also ready the sticky.

Trips of truth
nice progress brah

>2017
START TODAY YOU FAT CUNT

>Problem though, I'm vegetarian and getting protein is tricky at times. I would strongly prefer to stay vegetarian but if it's detrimental to my proton gains I will drop it. But after I loose substantial weight.

Considering protein powder exists, this isn't even a problem.

What IS a prpblem is that the variety of enjoyable foods available to you in restaurants when you eat out that isn't shit will drastically dwindle. Salads aren't worth shit without grilled meat and most veggie burgers have something like 4 grams of protein in them and are calorie monsters. My advice is to just carry extra protein powder with you at all times, chug it down before going out with family and friends and then ordering a salad or appetizer or some shit so you don't have to worry about the nutrition content in most place's shit vegetarian/vegan sections. Also doing this keeps you from impulse ordering crappy food items.

Good luck dude you can do this.

The fastest and the safest option would be figuring out your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure), creating a meal plan with a slight caloric deficit and just sticking with it for months, lowering the caloric intake as you lose weight. Start lifting and doing cardio to boost up the whole process and it's almost guaranteed you'll end up being slim after a certain amount of time.

Its funny that before i even read your post...i knew you were a flaming faggot

Get stoned in india

Thanks broseph

/pol/ you have to leave.

It's pretty interesting I've been called everything from nigger to indian to spic and none of you ever get it right.

Ever.

Caloric deficit, and I highly encourage lifting, and cardio. I too am a fellow fat fuck (310 down to 265, 6 months), and I regret not doing more cardio and having cheat days. We don't deserve to have enjoyment. The process of finding enjoyment through your favorite foods is how we ended up as we are in the first place. With the holidays being over, start eating as clean as possible, and get some activity going. I started with SL5x5, and have since moved on, but the entire endavour made me realize how out of shape I was, and gave me concrete goals that I could focus on, that were achievable short term. If you look at it as "I wanna lose 3 pounds this week and up my bench by 10 pounds by this time next week," you'll be able to quantify progress and get the feeling of satisfaction. If all you do is eat less and nothing more, you'll end up feeling like you're in a perpetual slog, and that opens up the posabilities of overeating.

Good luck, user

Lost loads of weight this year but its really starting to slow down now even though I'm doing the exact same thing, I'm actually eating even less calories and working out more. Its pretty frustrating though. Anyone got any mental frameworks/motivationals to cheer me up a bit?

fixed your pic OP. this is how most fat NYR people look like after 1 year progress

>shopping for clothes after losing weight
best feel

>resolution
Nigger. Start now. Or it will never happen.

Truth bro, gets expensive replacing clothes though

but I have a fuckload of chocolate to eat
and ANOTHER turkey dinner on sunday

>can't drive
>bus costs a lot
>only local gym's freeweights area is just dumbells and kettlebells

WHAT DO

People who wait for dates to start are the kind of people who fail. You don't want to lose weight, you like the idea of losing weight. You wont do it.

yeah but if they buy gym membership, then they HAVE to stick to it!!

Buy gear. Use rest of life.

i don't have room for it dude

but i could probably make some room... only problem is the rack and the weights might run me up more than a couple hundred.

making excuses, looking for validation

diagnosis: not gonna make it

Dont listen to , just do nothing and stay the way you are now. I'm sure you are happy about things. Congratulations.

Think of all the money you save not being a fatass as clothing money

Also true

do you guys have your own setup at home? how much did it cost you?

Start running every day. A ton of cardio till you hate it. Stop eating shit. Only the finest potions.

This is like the exact weight transformation I want to do. Im only 5'9 tho, how tall are you?

Whales swim. People run.

Im 6' also am the one in the picture

run to the gym you lazy faggot

I am a person though.

No!

Swimming is good for your joints and backbone so there is that

You got any more advice lad? I pretty much look like your before pick

Start with these two videos. Watch them carefully and fuck the dumb sticky.
youtu.be/cRSeyCZwEUI
youtu.be/KHaCKudtVi0

As an ex morbidly obeast I can really say that if you are fat, losing it is hard but more than fucking worth it.
People will respect you alot more, you get treated alot better, you can walk 10 miles without a problem, you'll not be out of breath after 2 mins of humping or a 50 meter jog.
It's alot easier to get multiple partners both female and male. It's just ridiculous how much more enjoyable life is. Sometimes I even get free stuff at places if theres a qt behind the bar and I'm nice to her, just because I'm attractive. Girls come up to me and I dont even have to do any effort except give them a bit of attention in any form or way.
The only downside is some loose skin and alot of stretchmarks. But even when I had the loose skin I only one of the 14 partners said she did mind. And nobody gives a shit about your stretchmarks. Also I was able to fill everything up except for the stomach pouch, which I have had removed 5 months ago.
Went from 139kg to 63 to 76 now (gained muscle mass tp fill up skin).
When I was obese I never thought I'd get a 6/10 now a 6 is low for me and I only pity fuck them.
Just do it anons, it's sooooo worth it and you can do it.
They most failproof way is by adding new good habits slowly ibto your life. Like start walking 30 mins a day, next week also no more soda, then the next week only 1 day a week youll eat junkfood. Suddenly changing your whole life and diet is setting yourself up for failure. Go for the long run and expect it to take 2-3 years.

>Why calories are NOT important
>Proceeds to explain how calories are the most important thing but that it's tricky to count them
Of course you can't now exactly how much your input and output is but IF the input is LESS than the output then you will lose weight. So if you don't lose weight even though you're measuring a deficit, you need to adjust to it since the measurements don't represent the real numbers.

Clickbait.

>start my cut in mid December to get ahead of resolution mentality
>going well, 750 cal deficit, easymode
>get a call last monday
>have to go into hospital
>doctor adds 2 lbs to my bodyweight
>what the fuck bro, I'm trying to take this shit off
>hardcore liquid fast for 2 days
>pumps me full of saline
>hospital food for 3 days
>shits gross so it was easy to cut
>doc says he's sending me home
>"you need to eat quite a bit while recovering"
>the fuck
>medbrahs cockblocking my aesthetics at every turn

At least I got this new kidney.

There's lots of good protein to be had in tuna, salmon, cod, saithe, haddock, halibut and lord knows what else.
Boiled cod with a bit of mustard and broccoli is the go-to "bodybuilder meal" around where I live.

>eating fish
enjoy that mercury poisoning LOL

I forced myself to become addicted to nostalrius and old school runescape to help me stop thinking about food all the time, in 9 months i lost around 80 lbs and got enough of my confidence back to stop being a neet a go back to college, i enter next February

Kek