Vascular Arms?

>how to get vascular arms like this without using
steroids and supplements?

>Do you personally like vascular arms? if so why?

Vascular arms are nasty. They make you look old, dry, and unhealthy.

Cut down to a low bodyfat percentage and get a good pump

/thread

There's has to be other ways other just those 2?

My arm starts to look like that after I fap for an hour or so

>They make you look old
this, but only if you're skinny. If you're muscular they add to the look imo

My friend is extremely skinny but, has very vascular arms.

I personally want to cut down really low to get them but, it seems people don't like it that much, so I am not sure if I should cut that low.

It mainly has to do with your body fat but after that I think it's mostly genetic and can't really be enhanced in anyway except temporary with a good pump.

I've got very prominent veins on my arms, don't know how I feel about it myself but several times I've had girls mire so apparently a lot of them like it. There was a girl back in high school who couldn't take her eyes off them and my gf compliments them sometimes when we're working out. Also had nurses mire them when I took blood tests lol

low salt content works.

Choose your parents carefully.

Not that vascular, no.

that's the opposite of what you want for vascularity + pumps dumbass.

because being bloated from a high sodium intake is really going to make those veins pop

And depleting salt makes you flat and look like shit.

wow, good job you fucking idiot.

You need salt for vascularity and pumps, just not 15 fucking grams from your burger and fries.

Nope

Beta alinine

i used to fap with my whole arm, starting from the shoulder
Now i fap with my forearm only, flexing it on the way up and down
i should alternate more tho, my right forearm is much bigger now

im around 11% bf and i have shitton of viens in my arms
i think its because i eat low sodium

>accidently bump into sharp thing
>bleed to death

enjoy your water retention you fat fuck, go eat some salty fries at mcdonals

found the dyel

>>>>>>> le cat is mad
>>>>>>> le me bleeding
>>>>>>> le me crying like a little bitch running to le hospital

Tf, girls love that shit

Being dehydrated helps too

Women are disgusted by it, vascular arms are to women what beef curtains are to men

the secret is: don't be dyel

BEHOLD MY PRE ROIDS PICTURES.

if a girl finds vascular arms attractive, she probably has more test than most guys.

I would say half way between a smooth kids arm and the erect dick arm in the op.

>shriveled little turd midget on roids

this must be a big deal in the shire, but among actual men, nobody takes notice. fuck off, hobbit shit.

no one really cares dude. we get it. you looked good

>roiding for this

when you cut off circulation like someone tieing off around their bicep about to shoot smack you get uber vascular but that's more of a short term solution

All in seriousness you have to have alpha genetics like masT or take roids that are highly androgenic and increase RBC

Cant just have freaky vascularity any other way

wat do for biceps?

any back pics?

Well, the natty ways are:
Arginine, Agmatine, Citruline, Creatine, Caffeine can help, glycerol, and ofc carbs

15% bf skellyfag and my shit gets insta defined if put stretch my arm down and start opening and closing my fingers

i guess its just genetics

How long had you been lifting before you hopped on the roids MasT?

Also did you do any of the recommended routines Veeky Forums bleats on about constantly or just did your own thing?

Vascular arms lol like gigantic fully erect throbbing penis to me

Same with legs and necks

your point?

Daily reminder
as with all fitness things girls like them if you have FACE FRAME HEIGHT

i hate vascular arms, when i cut to around 10-12% bodyfat my arms looked like fucking branches

i'm almost done bulking, and i still have veins popping out, i like it like this desu but i gotta start my cut soon

girls love them tho, my ex would trace em with her fingers, and most of girls i hang out with are impressed by them