Any addicts here on Veeky Forums? How are things going with your drug(s) of choice...

Any addicts here on Veeky Forums? How are things going with your drug(s) of choice? Has lifting helped you with sobriety or using within reason?

Been an alcoholic for most of my adult life. Sober for six months now which is probably my all time record. Everything is objectively better - gains, sleep, money, relationships, functionality - yet I still have cravings. Making this thread as I'm actually considering relapsing and that's a bit fucked up.

I'm addicted to money.

I'm addicted to constantly facing struggle, and prevailing.

Loooove smoking cigs and I love drugs but ive only ever been addicted to cigs. Will probably quit pretty soon tho desu

OIM FUKKIN ADDICTED TO LIFTING M8

Alcohol

Used to be addicted to heroin been off it and almost all other drugs for almost 6 years now besides a few slip ups over the summer with weed and lsd which lead to some psychosis. I think I've learned it's best for me to just obstain from all substances even tho drinking and doing ketamine still sounds fun.

Moved from alcohol to weed. I sleep much better and my brain isn't as cloudy. Also has helped my stomach issues kind of.

I'd say I have no addictions, but I usually get stuck to small habits, not sure if it counts.

>bitten my fingers for most of my life
>that show you watch right at the end of day
>those last minutes on the phone, browsing random shit that is still in your head

That being said, I usually drink more than I should when there's a party. I guess I try to compensate my autism, but it never works.

I'm addicted to cough drops.
Tried to cut it cold turkey since Thanksgiving.
It's slowly coming back to me.

Weed. I function well with girls, school and exercising but it's still painfull to be a junkie. I've been off and on for it for years now. Have a rather ADHD attitude and this sort of helps me focus. I smoke a joint throughout the day in small dosis, keeping it locked up in a plastic cone and using chewing gum to mask the smell.

I just want to be sober but i'm such a fucking weakling.

It's not going great but i'm trying to get back up and try again after each relapse.

I think it's the only thing i can do.

Drug of choice is ketamine but I'll take just about anything when the mood strikes. Also an alcoholic, but I've been on tether since veterans day.

The only thing I'm currently abusing are caffeine and Christmas cookies. Thankfully i can eat anything i want now that I'm bulking and not drinking.

I was an alcoholic but I haven't drank in two weeks. Feeling real tired from it but nothing else aside from that.

I was drinking a fucking ton this past year, drunk at work and school almost every day

worst part about drinking it how bad it makes you look, surplus calories, unhealthy face bloat and shit, it sucks

lifting didnt really change much, I workout drunk sometimes

Dont relapse bro

Alcohol

Is it possible to be 10% BF natty and drink once a week?

no

I'm addicted to scoops, 4 just isn't enough

Off course it is, just include those calories in your tdee. I used to drink wild turkey almost every day on a cut. 105 calories per 1.5 oz shot.

Would not do it again, because it's not good for progress, but it's definitely doable.

>drinking to compensate for autism

Been there too my friend.

On a related note, I drink roughly 1.5 L of coffee per day, every day.

Coffee. I only consume around 100-300 mg caffeine a day, but it still makes me feel weak minded, lacking discipline.

Yep. Alcohol, cigs, weed, amphetamines, masturbating

Quit everything 2 weeks ago and my life and health are increasing like an exponential function

Internet is next

itll rot your teeth bro, idc how much ladies like dad-bod these day. They draw the line at no teeth

12-Step groups work if you need help for addictions.

AA - Can't stop drinking
NA - Can't stop other drugs (including drinking)
OA - Can't stop eating
GA - Can't stop gambling
SAA - Can't stop fucking randos

It's all cognitive behavioral therapy and you can make new friends really easy.

I'm considering relapsing too.
Bought everclear.
Might let it kill me this time

What a shit way to go. How long do you have sober? Dump that shit down the drain, you don't have to live like a fucking wino.

>addict

Stop making excuses for your weakness.

I've done meth once a week for the past 3 months. It's helped me lose 30 pounds.

"Addicted" to weed but I don't think it affects my life too much. I never smoke before work or anything else important.
My day usually consists of work, come home and then go to the gym, back home and start cooking dinner and smoke some then relax and watch tv/vidya till it's time for bed. Some weekends I'm a lazy POS and smoke too much but some I'm productive and hang with friends and stuff.

I never smoke before going out or hanging out with people I don't know well, it honestly just makes me retarded, I don't know how to talk to people when I'm baked.

you a dumbass and sobriety doesn't have to be a chore and you don't have to crave alcohol ever. you will be destined to drink until you can figure this out.