Do chinese/korean girls like muscle? tfw no gf

do chinese/korean girls like muscle? tfw no gf

youtube.com/watch?v=-PXHfU7K1yY

They like white people. Anything beyond that is irrelevant.

Yes. Live in korea, it's easy as fuck, even for a Veeky Forums browsing autist like me.
I've even had one say I was too big, "like hulk". She was initially scared of me cuz of my size. MFW arms are only 18" pumped. 6' 200lb

Nah never met one who did.

They prefer twinks and they themselves like to be thin.

Ur fat or on roids or both

Yesterday i saw 2 guys who looked like Graveler at the gym.

honestly he was so big and greasy. You could have fit 3 of me in there i bet.

KJK beds you're waifu

>6' 200lb
>fat

Why do dyels come to this board to shit board?

they like money

I got called biggu strongu and handed extra big portions by streetfood ladies and got eyed in the streets regularly at 6'0 150lbs ottermode when I was in Korea. The average male physique over there is very underwhelming so anything is impressive to them. I think they like definition though so fatceps will probably not hit home as good

Gonna return this year at a joocy almost 190lbs so we'll see the difference

>korean girls
>not korean boys

>yuri based

>only 18"
come on, dude. Either you're delusional or you're fat, like the other guy said.

biggu strongu piggu, go home!
pink skin piggu, go home!

They look cute when they are young adults if they are thin quite well, but not so great as they age. 30 year old Asian women... they don't really pull it off well.

Asian men fucking hate seeing white guys with Asian women too.

They are stereotyped as weak, effeminate and worthless with tiny dicks. That's some ice cold shit.

At leas they still have countries not subject to mass immigration of non-Asians or forced integration/assimilation, so there still will be Asians in 1000 years...

Unlike White Genocide.

not that guy but is that too little or too much or what

poor you

It's pretty much the natty LEAN limit of what you can get.

I wanna go around Asia and impregnate hundreds of asian women with no strings attached. Is this possible?

>tfw no kazakh gf

I dunno man from my experience Asian women age really well. Better diets, less alcohol etc

dude KJK is my husbando

tfw kqts will never mire me like this

In poor shitholes like Thailand and the Philippines it's perfectly doable but I'd watch out for scary STD's if I were you.

In the richer countries like Japan and Korea you would have to sabotage your condoms or something. Can't guarantee your sons will live tho because it's fucking social suicide for those poor girls being a single mother, especially to foreign piggu. Abortion is illegal so your baby mamas will probably jump off a bridge somewhere and take your kids with them

how does this dyel get mired wtf is it this easy?

RIP Rainbow

noun is fucking ugly

cant believe she's the 'pretty one' in apink

I'm not into kpop at all but Red Velvet are cute, CUTE!

TOO HIGH
TOO HIGH!

fucking agreed

This

i remember this

the guy met this grill, and holding hands with her. then the white guy comes along and takes her home

Isn't KJK 40 years old with no gf or wife?

What's his stats?

He probably fucks a bunch of girls. I mean if you had a limitless supply of qt azns would you get married?

>Asian men fucking hate seeing white guys with Asian women too.

I really don't see how this is my problem. There's always a chunk of X race guys who hate Y race guys for dating X race women, but those guys are losers.